Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavesmurf

Jul 29, 2019
Agrarian Skies V: 2.1.6 I made the Tinker steelwork smeltery and I cant get the temperature higher than 1000c I cant burn the iron to get steel how can I do it.
here is the video:

pao

Jul 29, 2019
You can only see it clearly at the beginning of the video, but your High Oven only appears to be three blocks high. A recent Steelworks change made the maximum High Oven temperature scale with height, and the minimum size oven isn't big enough to melt iron. Make it one block taller and you should hit 2000°C.

343N

Jul 29, 2019
My itemducts aren't pulling out of the inventory into the pulverizers.
The pulverizers are empty and fully powered, and the inputs are right, and if I put down another inventory other than the pulverizers, the items move, and if I use a pneumatic servo, same thing happens. What gives? I'm using 2.1.6 of the pack (TE 3.0.07). Images below
2014-05-24_16.20.38.png

2014-05-24_16.20.40.png

2014-05-24_16.20.50.png

2014-05-24_16.20.52.png

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
My itemducts aren't pulling out of the inventory into the pulverizers.
The pulverizers are empty and fully powered, and the inputs are right, and if I put down another inventory other than the pulverizers, the items move, and if I use a pneumatic servo, same thing happens. What gives? I'm using 2.1.6 of the pack (TE 3.0.07). Images below
2014-05-24_16.20.38.png

2014-05-24_16.20.40.png

2014-05-24_16.20.50.png

2014-05-24_16.20.52.png

that's because gravel/sand ores can't be pulverized, only dust ores can

Gondel516

Jul 29, 2019
I've had a problem with Tinkers Steelworks. Every time I open the deep tank it crashes. I don't have a duct or anything attached to it but drains.
Help!! Please? :)

heggico

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so i'm on AG 2.1.6 and I was gonna check some chests from my MFR laser which I was processing through my AE system using a storage bus and this happened:

tqWwmxf.png

So, those chests filled up with milk and sewage as my fluid drives where full. I'm not even sure if its a bug or intended, but to me it is a really unexpected behavior.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so i'm on AG 2.1.6 and I was gonna check some chests from my MFR laser which I was processing through my AE system using a storage bus and this happened:

So, those chests filled up with milk and sewage as my fluid drives where full. I'm not even sure if its a bug or intended, but to me it is a really unexpected behavior.

Its a bug that we were hoping was fixed :(

Allalinor

Jul 29, 2019
Every time I finish my molecular assembler chamber my Client shutdown.
The base of the chamber is at y-Level 1.
-Version: 2.1.6
-Size of the chamber: 3x3x3 - 16x16x16

Last edited:

robert chartier

Jul 29, 2019
I just started playing agrarian skies and when i go to turn in the quest I'm smelting... I'm smeeelting it will not let me turn in the items to complete it. anyone know why it wont let me do this? for some reason it finally let me turn it in

Last edited:

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
Every time I finish my molecular assembler chamber my Client shutdown.
The base of the chamber is at y-Level 1.
-Version: 2.1.6
-Size of the chamber: 3x3x3 - 16x16x16

Game doesn't like it when you build things that low. Try building a few blocks higher.[DOUBLEPOST=1400963616][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just started playing agrarian skies and when i go to turn in the quest I'm smelting... I'm smeeelting it will not let me turn in the items to complete it. anyone know why it wont let me do this? for some reason it finally let me turn it in

Are you sure you have enough room in your inventory for the rewards?

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019

Same problem, I lost all my mob essence because I can't put it back into my AE system... Unlike heggico I have 3 fully empty fluid drives, one of them is partitioned for Life essence from Blood Magic.

I black listed sewage in my Storage bus but then it just put the mob essence in there, It looks like I'm going to have to do that for all my liquids

File attached

Attachments

• 2014-05-24_15.38.37.png
    2014-05-24_15.38.37.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 73

LordSlyFox

Jul 29, 2019
I think there is a bug with the plugin that allows servers to work with this where whenever you open a Quest Book your game crashes. I've tryed on several servers, all have had the same problem, whats happening here?

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
I think there is a bug with the plugin that allows servers to work with this where whenever you open a Quest Book your game crashes. I've tryed on several servers, all have had the same problem, whats happening here?

Useful things when reporting here that will lead to a quicker response/help/fix.

1. Version of the mod-pack you are using.
2. Crash log if referencing a crash. Use pastebin then provide a link.
3. Step by step walk through of events leading to bug/error/crash if relevant.
4. Photos in spoiler tags of bugs/errors if relevant.

Are you running the same version of the mod-pack as the server? Have you added any mods to the pack? Have you tried re-downloading the mod-pack?

Reactions: steelblueskies

LordSlyFox

Jul 29, 2019
Useful things when reporting here that will lead to a quicker response/help/fix.

1. Version of the mod-pack you are using.
2. Crash log if referencing a crash. Use pastebin then provide a link.
3. Step by step walk through of events leading to bug/error/crash if relevant.
4. Photos in spoiler tags of bugs/errors if relevant.

Are you running the same version of the mod-pack as the server? Have you added any mods to the pack? Have you tried re-downloading the mod-pack?
Ill post some images later, as for now im going to go shopping, but all other players on the server had the same bug, and the owner of the server said it was because of the plugin, soooo yeah. Hopefully that information helps a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.