Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

kei

Jul 29, 2019
I can use autospawner with luggage item dupe (Ver2.1.6)
MFR2 blacklist config "Luggage" is not working
OpenBlocks.Luggage

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Having a problem getting the spool of wire from Tinkers Mechworks to craft. I've tried 8 wire around a stick in every crafting grid there is.. vanilla table, crafting station, and Applied Energistics crafting terminal and also tried it with a tool rod. NEI won't show a recipe for it and I've looked through the minetweaker files to make sure it's not disabled on purpose. Any suggestions? If it's not disabled on purpose I might add the recipe to minetweaker config to make it attainable.

Gladi099

Jul 29, 2019
Having a problem getting the spool of wire from Tinkers Mechworks to craft. I've tried 8 wire around a stick in every crafting grid there is.. vanilla table, crafting station, and Applied Energistics crafting terminal and also tried it with a tool rod. NEI won't show a recipe for it and I've looked through the minetweaker files to make sure it's not disabled on purpose. Any suggestions? If it's not disabled on purpose I might add the recipe to minetweaker config to make it attainable.

try a stone tool rod. your graphics pack might mislead you...

D

Deleted member 38496

My LP is constantly draining even though I have no tools, armor, or rituals active. I did at some point spawn in a Bound Pickaxe and delete it without deactivating it, but if an item no longer exists it shouldn't continue draining LP.

Jysus Cryst

Jul 29, 2019
Does Liquid Pyrotheum still not heat crucibles to produce lava? I know Jaded already said that was a bug a while back, but was it never fixed?

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
My LP is constantly draining even though I have no tools, armor, or rituals active. I did at some point spawn in a Bound Pickaxe and delete it without deactivating it, but if an item no longer exists it shouldn't continue draining LP.
Serves you right for cheating. :p
It probably counts the activated items (I think its on the world file with the LP)
in SSP you should be able to use a NBT explorer to edit it.
Or spawn in an activated one. and deactivate it.

D

Deleted member 38496

Serves you right for cheating. :p
It probably counts the activated items (I think its on the world file with the LP)
in SSP you should be able to use a NBT explorer to edit it.
Or spawn in an activated one. and deactivate it.
I tried all of those to no avail, but it later turned out that someone else on the server used an activation crystal I crafted to start a Ritual of the Green Grove. Apparently rituals drain LP from the owner of the activation crystal, not the person who activates them. Who knew? Thanks for the help though!

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
I tried all of those to no avail, but it later turned out that someone else on the server used an activation crystal I crafted to start a Ritual of the Green Grove. Apparently rituals drain LP from the owner of the activation crystal, not the person who activates them. Who knew? Thanks for the help though!
Just a note, the activation crystal gets bound on first use (or possibly right-click) so it is possible to craft some and on-sell them to others.

Lady_Oolong

Jul 29, 2019
Wearing a full apiarist suit does not protect you from the effects of the Extra Bees species required to complete the first comb turn-in quest. Bug or feature?

If it's a feature, then GG Jaded for picking the bees with the effects most dangerous to have on a skyblock map. >.> *clings to a vial of effect canceling serum and rubs her bruises.*

Vipersassasin

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, in playing on the 2.1.4 version I have a 3x3 pit filled with Invar spikes and I have obtained 2+ stacks of coal from Wither Skeletons but no necrotic bones yet. Is this supposed to happen or is it a bug?

pyro357

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I don't think I've ever had to report an issue before so I'm not sure if there is a format for me to follow but here is my issue.

I've been trying to harvest walnuts and chestnuts from forestry trees using the MFR fruit picker. I wire it all up with a chest behind it and full of power and when I bonemeal the leaves I can see the nuts being harvested but they weren't showing up in my chest.
[Picture 1]: http://i.imgur.com/OWxFXU2.jpg
The machine was visually harvesting the pieces but they weren't appearing anywhere, then while bonemealing in creative while testing I accidentally broke a Leaf block. From then on, whenever the machine would harvest a block it would replace it with these blocks.
[Picture 2]: http://i.imgur.com/dU3hZDl.jpg
When it harvested and replaced with these blocks, the nuts would appear in the chest. And that's all I have so far. Thank you for your time, and your help.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Wearing a full apiarist suit does not protect you from the effects of the Extra Bees species required to complete the first comb turn-in quest. Bug or feature?

If it's a feature, then GG Jaded for picking the bees with the effects most dangerous to have on a skyblock map. >.> *clings to a vial of effect canceling serum and rubs her bruises.*

Do you really think I don't know bee effects :p

Lady_Oolong

Jul 29, 2019
Do you really think I don't know bee effects :p
Oh I know you know them all too well... (I personally never messed with a lot of the Extra Bees lines.) Just expected that standard precautions would be enough.

...now hanging out too long next to the hive of Austere bees forgetting I'd lost most of my bee suit to the void, now that was a straight up derp.

leijk

Jul 29, 2019
crash when i died in my test world by creating a magician blood orb, and draining my life points

EDIT: It deleted my world (luckily it was a test world)

Attachments

• crash-2014-05-23_15.06.53-server.txt
    24.5 KB · Views: 112

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
crash when i died in my test world by creating a magician blood orb, and draining my life points
EDIT: It deleted my world (luckily it was a test world)

If you had no lives left then this is normal functionality.
When you run out of lives it crashes and deletes the save (Thats the Hardcore Part)
If you tried to activate a ritual and had no LP in your network (You wouldn't have) IT IS POSSIBLE to die multiple times with 1 death.
i.e. Standard conversion is 100LP per 1/2 heart. if a ritual costs 4k LP (20 Hearts) you would lose 2 lives instantly.

If you're going to use a "testing" world, use the Blood Orb of Testing

leijk

Jul 29, 2019
If you had no lives left then this is normal functionality.
When you run out of lives it crashes and deletes the save (Thats the Hardcore Part)
If you tried to activate a ritual and had no LP in your network (You wouldn't have) IT IS POSSIBLE to die multiple times with 1 death.
i.e. Standard conversion is 100LP per 1/2 heart. if a ritual costs 4k LP (20 Hearts) you would lose 2 lives instantly.

If you're going to use a "testing" world, use the Blood Orb of Testing
I use my testing world to see if 1i can survive some rituals and other stuf from blood magic.
So I have died there a lot, but i haven't turned HQM there (I thought).
My problem isn't the losing of my world, it's the crash that bothers me the most

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I use my testing world to see if 1i can survive some rituals and other stuf from blood magic.
So I have died there a lot, but i haven't turned HQM there (I thought).
My problem isn't the losing of my world, it's the crash that bothers me the most

Its an annoying bug. Basically vanilla gets grumpy when a mod deletes a world. But the mod has to do it that way to handle the extra lives. Its odd.... but it doesn't corrupt worlds. it just annoyingly crashes as the world is deleted from losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.