Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant59

Jul 29, 2019
Had a similar problem, try NOT using TE3 fluiducts/AE fluid export as they simply can't handle the ludicrous of water amounts required and the fact that its not supposed to be run that way.

The reactor+turbine should be a closed system(aka recycling same water) so except for the initial water you shouldn't need to input more water once it starts looping.

The fluiducts when interacting with fluidports can only handle like 60~120mb/t, direct tesseract connection or direct fluiddport connection between the reactor and turbine should recycle the water, simply set a few(1~3 should be enough) aqueous accumulators to input into the water tesseract/additional fluidport to get it running and it should become a closed system

Thanks for the help. I moved it to a closed system using tesseracts and it works fine with the reactor flow rate identical to the max rate on the turbine.

leijk

Jul 29, 2019
crash report with 2.1.6 second time i logged on to it

edit: 5 minutes later I could log in

Attachments

• crash-2014-05-20_18.11.09-server.txt
    22 KB · Views: 71

Magnumbo

Jul 29, 2019
When you go into the folder, where the saves folder is, there should be a folder called "backups" This is where the aromabackups are stored, these are the backups made (we are told they are happening in game).
I hope this helped you as this happened to me too!
- D3ADLY_
It worked! Thank you! =D

Reactions: D3ADLY_

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
Any idea what's causing this? As you can see from times, it is spamming this in server log quite much. I'm using 2.1.6 version of AS modpack in multiplayer
Code:
2014-05-20 13:29:31 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Current Stage is 1
2014-05-20 13:29:35 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Current Stage is 1
2014-05-20 13:29:41 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Current Stage is 1
2014-05-20 13:29:46 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Current Stage is 0
2014-05-20 13:29:50 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Current Stage is 1
2014-05-20 13:29:55 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Current Stage is 1
2014-05-20 13:30:01 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Current Stage is 0
2014-05-20 13:30:06 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Current Stage is 1
2014-05-20 13:30:10 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Current Stage is 1
2014-05-20 13:30:16 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Current Stage is 0
2014-05-20 13:30:21 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Current Stage is 1
2014-05-20 13:30:25 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Current Stage is 1
That is caused by an MFR fertilizer fertilizing (hunger overhaul?) harvestcraft crops. If you turn off any fertilizers you will see the messages magically dissappear.

Reactions: pao

GreenPotatoMan

Jul 29, 2019
This is with extra utilities generators and config settings(I think). It states that the crafting recipe for the heated redstone generator uses a lava generator but the recipe for the lava generator isn't there... This is in 2.1.6 and if this is just me and all I have to do is change a config setting please let me know.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Possible bug not sure... Have tried three Rituals for Blood Magic, made using the ritual divining rod. Well of suffering, Feathered Knife, and Regeneration. I cannot activate any of them in Agrarian Skies, I have Plenty of LP and they are in the correct area under the altar. They just refuse to activate :/

I derped not enough LP!

Last edited:

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
Possible bug not sure... Have tried three Rituals for Blood Magic, made using the ritual divining rod. Well of suffering, Feathered Knife, and Regeneration. I cannot activate any of them in Agrarian Skies, I have Plenty of LP and they are in the correct area under the altar. They just refuse to activate :/
Do you have the activation crystal bound to your blood network?

D

Deleted member 38496

When I examine my quest book after the update, all quests have the completed tooltip when I mouse over them. Even those that are not yet completed. In addition, when I complete a quest I am unable to claim the reward.

Edit: Relogging fixed it.

Link_VII

Jul 29, 2019
The configuration that turns off these tools should be in the iguanas tweaks for tinkers construct.
Alright...I'm not good with this config setup...I went to the config section of his mod site, but it doesn't describe where turning vanilla tools' recipes off is.

steelblueskies

Jul 29, 2019
Meh... 2.1.6 hotfix should be on the launcher soon

Updates:

Mariculture - should fix fish crash
BloodMagic - Should fix dupe and TC4 aspects (hopefully)
Ex Nihilo : 2 mismatched items.. ignore them. Solves a few minor things.

No quest changes

Config change:
All Nether ores require an Alumite pick or higher to mine.

No yelling at me ... it needed to be hotfixed.
who mines nether ores with a pick? or did this mean you finally convinced someone to "fix" "trading" the ores through magical means?

Vipersassasin

Jul 29, 2019
BUG: Once leather, in the Alchemic Chemistry Set, is done if you shift click it back into the chemistry set it will duplicate all 3 leather and you will end up with 6 leather.

steelblueskies

Jul 29, 2019
BUG: Once leather, in the Alchemic Chemistry Set, is done if you shift click it back into the chemistry set it will duplicate all 3 leather and you will end up with 6 leather.
i'll be gentle. this was a version prior to 2.1.16 wasn't it. also please, when possible, indicate version of the pack in use with the report.

evilpineapple

Jul 29, 2019
Random blocks in my work keep getting destroyed. They all go at once. I've not seen it when it happens. The blocks drop as items.
This has happened twice now. It's pretty annoying.
nnQjO6e.png

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Random blocks in my work keep getting destroyed. They all go at once. I've not seen it when it happens. The blocks drop as items.
This has happened twice now. It's pretty annoying.
nnQjO6e.png

well... if it's only wood that's disappearing I would place my bet on fire. I've had a blaze spawn in my world and almost set my whole island on fire with just 1 fireball

Status
Not open for further replies.