Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

D3ADLY_

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing on the Flat Platforms S map for a while, and recently when i tried to launch the map the game crashed. I then restarted the game, and when i got to the select save page, the world would'nt show up. I looked in the savefiles and it showed up there. I then tried to delete the AgrarianSkiesHQ folder and re-installing it, but that didn't work either. Appreciate any help given.

When you go into the folder, where the saves folder is, there should be a folder called "backups" This is where the aromabackups are stored, these are the backups made (we are told they are happening in game).
I hope this helped you as this happened to me too!
- D3ADLY_

Reactions: Magnumbo

Zaflis

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think this is a bug but are Invar Spikes supposed to give you XP from a drop mob farm or do the mobs have to be full health in order for that feature to work? I am using 2.1.4 I believe.
Mob health just before killing blow should never have any effect on how much exp, or what loot it drops. I have never used spikes on a mobfarm before though, interesting if they drop exp aswell.

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
I can no longer redeem a specific reward bag, The Legendary Reward bag. This may be because i spam clicked them to see what rewards they gave me, however those i collect from a quest i can right click them, they however do not give me any items
Any Help would be great!

-D3ADLY_

Your "testing" is exactly the cause... They're set to only give you each reward a certain number of times.

Biidi

Jul 29, 2019
Having a couple problems with the Agrarian Skies server. Tried it on 3 different computers, each running a different OS and java version. The nogui java parameter doesn't seem to work, causing the gui to come up whether the parameter is in the startup script or not. We also have a Direwolf 20 (v1.0.18)server that we used to run until people stopped playing it. I started it up and the gui doesn't come up. CPU usage while no one is on the server is at around 40% (no chunk loaders) in Agrarian Skies, 5-10% (quite a few chunks loaded) on DW20.

Have I set the server up wrong? Was there something ELSE I was supposed to do that isn't required for the other FTB packs?

kigconker

Jul 29, 2019
The Deep Tank controller crashes clients when its multi block is complete
Error report: http://pastebin.com/DBsszaGE
And thus cannot complete the deep tank quest
Edit:I have been notified that the quest can be completed without actually building the tank
Edit:After looking at the crash reports I have come to the conclusion that ducts are crashing clients when detected as part of the multi block
Edit:After testing I can verify that Scorched ducts crash ssp and smp clients when part of the deep tank multiblock

Last edited:

Kahless61

Jul 29, 2019
Another crash report:
Version: 2.1.5
Mod: Tinker's Construct
Crash: http://pastebin.com/qT1WEmAR
Description: Have no heart canisters equipped. Obtain a single Yellow (mid level) canister. Place it in the appropriate slot. Crash to desktop.
Fortunately, after re-launching, the item is still equippped and it's not crashing.

Cromage

Jul 29, 2019
Research bug in Thaumcraft: Volatus can't be obtained due to conflict with Tempestas.

Reading the TC thread claims that this was fixed in 4.1.0g which is the version the pack has, but was it really or was there some other problem?

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Research bug in Thaumcraft: Volatus can't be obtained due to conflict with Tempestas.

Reading the TC thread claims that this was fixed in 4.1.0g which is the version the pack has, but was it really or was there some other problem?

An old TC API slipped in... I will be fixing that in the update to fix the Mariculture bug. And the Ex Aquilo bug.[DOUBLEPOST=1400553235][/DOUBLEPOST]
Another crash report:
Version: 2.1.5
Mod: Tinker's Construct
Crash: http://pastebin.com/qT1WEmAR
Description: Have no heart canisters equipped. Obtain a single Yellow (mid level) canister. Place it in the appropriate slot. Crash to desktop.
Fortunately, after re-launching, the item is still equippped and it's not crashing.

SSp or SMP?

Reactions: Cromage

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
The Deep Tank controller crashes clients when its multi block is complete
Error report: http://pastebin.com/DBsszaGE
And thus cannot complete the deep tank quest
Edit:I have been notified that the quest can be completed without actually building the tank
Edit:After looking at the crash reports I have come to the conclusion that ducts are crashing clients when detected as part of the multi block
Edit:After testing I can verify that Scorched ducts crash ssp and smp clients when part of the deep tank multiblock

Scorched ducts aren't needed in the Deep Tank. They're part of the items automation with the High Oven.

mysteriono

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I think there's some sort of dupe bug with blood magic.
Yes I know it's been reported multiple times, and has already been fixed in blood magic.
But I think it should probably be a priority, for some reason or another.
wzzAyIo.png

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I think there's some sort of dupe bug with blood magic.
Yes I know it's been reported multiple times, and has already been fixed in blood magic.

You, Sir, are an idiot.

Exactly as you said, It has already been sorted. And a known problem.
And JadedCat may (or may not, I dont presume to tell her what to do :) ) update Blood Magic with the next version.

Also why would you post information about a Dupe Bug on here?
Just say there is one and PM the person in charge of the ModPack. In this case @Jadedcat

mysteriono

Jul 29, 2019
You, Sir, are an idiot.

Exactly as you said, It has already been sorted. And a known problem.
And JadedCat may (or may not, I dont presume to tell her what to do :) ) update Blood Magic with the next version.

Also why would you post information about a Dupe Bug on here?
Just say there is one and PM the person in charge of the ModPack. In this case @Jadedcat

She's known about this bug, and it's been fixed for 9 days, she's actually updated the pack since that time, and I highly doubt that there wasn't a single person who told her about said dupe bug before she pushed the update.
I did not specifically post the details of the bug here, I just stated there was a dupe bug.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
She's known about this bug, and it's been fixed for 9 days, she's actually updated the pack since that time, and I highly doubt that there wasn't a single person who told her about said dupe bug before she pushed the update.
I did not specifically post the details of the bug here, I just stated there was a dupe bug.
Read through this forum. And count how many people have stated a Dupe Bug with BM.
I think you'll find Jaded was waiting on WayOfTime to update his mod.
WayOfTime has updated his Mod. Now its just in testing before being released.
You're picture gives the details. Highly un-necessary.

mysteriono

Jul 29, 2019
Read through this forum. And count how many people have stated a Dupe Bug with BM.
I think you'll find Jaded was waiting on WayOfTime to update his mod.
WayOfTime has updated his Mod. Now its just in testing before being released.
You're picture gives the details. Highly un-necessary.
Okay, as stated, it has been updated, there is no need to reiterate this fact. Updated before she pushed the latest update even.
And I know as a fact that jaded has added "mods in testing" too many times to count on both hands to modpacks that she maintains/helps with.
If you're upset about my picture all I did was place a bunch of chemistry sets on the server spawn i play on.
I thought it would be a subtle way to let the OP know that this is a major issue so he could manually update the mod and then let the players on the server update the mod manually.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, as stated, it has been updated, there is no need to reiterate this fact. Updated before she pushed the latest update even.
And I know as a fact that jaded has added "mods in testing" too many times to count on both hands to modpacks that she maintains/helps with.
If you're upset about my picture all I did was place a bunch of chemistry sets on the server spawn i play on.
I thought it would be a subtle way to let the OP know that this is a major issue so he could manually update the mod and then let the players on the server update the mod manually.
I think you have this thread confused with another.
The OP is JadedCat. and SHE is well aware of what happens.
Manually updating a modpack and forcing others: 1. Denies them bug support for changing the ModPack, 2. Eliminates the server owners chances of new players. No-one wants to update 1 mod for 1 server.

mysteriono

Jul 29, 2019
I think you have this thread confused with another.
The OP is JadedCat. and SHE is well aware of what happens.
Manually updating a modpack and forcing others: 1. Denies them bug support for changing the ModPack, 2. Eliminates the server owners chances of new players. No-one wants to update 1 mod for 1 server.
Don't be coy, you and I both know what I meant by the term OP.
Also, for the "denies bug support" I have posted bugs in this thread, and not once have I gotten any "support" so i don't think this is much of a loss to be honest.
As for eliminates the chance of new players? Every person playing on this server is very capable of updating said mod, the OP however most likely did not know of this bug so i tried to be a bit humorous in my way of making him aware of it.
I'm sorry my sense of humor is lost on you.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Umm guys... please stop fighting. BM was supposed to be updated in the last update and I forgot. Now it will be updated in the next update along with the other bugfixes. I just need one more mod update before pushing it.

iShot

Jul 29, 2019
Umm guys... please stop fighting. BM was supposed to be updated in the last update and I forgot. Now it will be updated in the next update along with the other bugfixes. I just need one more mod update before pushing it.

Wouldn't you be able to push a quick hotfix without that mod update? Our server is getting absolutely destroyed by the mariculture, playerbase dropped 20% at least (coming for 50 players).
We have spend more hours on monitoring the server with all kinds of tool then anything else, this is getting really tiresome..

Status
Not open for further replies.