Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure exactly where to report this:

While typing "juicer" into NEI, to see the recipe, my inventory is re-arranged. "r" appears to be inventory tweak's resort key -- fine -- but why is it active when typing into NEI?

(And I hate that key-resort; thats what the buttons are for. Now to turn it off.)

Reactions: Valgaav

Valgaav

Jul 29, 2019
*Sigh* I've started getting the same bug in this pack as I have been getting in the Direwolf20 pack.
For some unknown reason, Chickenchunks is causeing the world to crash after approximatly 1 minute. It seems to be trying to access a file that the console claims doesn't exist (it does exist, I've checked). Here's a pastebin to the original error (this one is from the DW20 pack, that's where it all started, but it's the same error in AS)
http://pastebin.com/hGsNdwsr
The really strange thing is that everything was working fine, even after it started in the DW20 pack everything was still working fine in AS. then, suddenly, and with no changes on my end, the same crash started happening. I'm not even useing any blocks from Chickenchunks, and the error happens in fresh gen worlds too.
The only way i've been able to play is by disableing chickenchunks.[DOUBLEPOST=1399638585][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not sure exactly where to report this:

While typing "juicer" into NEI, to see the recipe, my inventory is re-arranged. "r" appears to be inventory tweak's resort key -- fine -- but why is it active when typing into NEI?

(And I hate that key-resort; thats what the buttons are for. Now to turn it off.)

I hate it too, mainly because it sorts everything wrong. I set the key to my numpad * key. but everytime I update it reverts to r. Really needs to be a way to make it sort boxes up/down like it does, but sort personal inventory left/right like it should! :p

im3733

Jul 29, 2019
I hate it too, mainly because it sorts everything wrong. I set the key to my numpad * key. but everytime I update it reverts to r. Really needs to be a way to make it sort boxes up/down like it does, but sort personal inventory left/right like it should! :p

You can control some of how it sorts items by using Inventory Tweaks config files, it lets you set certain items to go into certain slots, also works with oreDict names. I don't think it lets you change the direction it sorts items, though, which is what you are looking for.

If you do update the configs, obviously make sure you back them up before you update, as they'll get reset otherwise. Learned that the hard way.

RovkirHexus

Jul 29, 2019

There are 4 little buttons at the top-right of a chest. There is one that looks like this: II Click that and it will sort items downward into stacks.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
He's talking about his personal inventory. There is no column or row option in there. :)

The sort options in the config is what he needs to do.

Otherwise disable inventory sorting.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Re: "Librarian": The book binder will hold most of the books you get. But oddly, "What's new in openblocks", a normal vanilla book, does NOT.

Also: That book binder wants a physical right-mouse click, NOT what you have the "place block" action bound to. Most of my "right-clicks" are the Q key, as I have a trackpad, not a mouse, and that "corner of the mousepad" isn't as easy as Apple wants you to believe.

Ctrl-click DOES work, however; that's good.

1Blade24

Jul 29, 2019
This isn't really a bug but more of a recipe issue. For the mushroom soup quest you need to transpose a bowl of mushroom soup, well when you go to craft mushroom soup it IDs itself from natura but that one won't go into the transposer. The recipe shows you need one from hunger overhaul so it seems like natura is changing something with it. So could someone look into this.

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
This isn't really a bug but more of a recipe issue. For the mushroom soup quest you need to transpose a bowl of mushroom soup, well when you go to craft mushroom soup it IDs itself from natura but that one won't go into the transposer. The recipe shows you need one from hunger overhaul so it seems like natura is changing something with it. So could someone look into this.

Already reported and answered a few times... Without spoiling it, you shouldn't use the transposer. If you want more details, a search should turn up the secret... ;-)

Drexl

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug, or just mis-configuration on my part, but my friend and I cannot gain lives when playing together over a virtual LAN and sharing a life pool.
I am having this problem as well. Also, we cannot lose lives.

Edit: Today I logged in and it says we have 246 lives left.

Last edited:

1Blade24

Jul 29, 2019
Already reported and answered a few times... Without spoiling it, you shouldn't use the transposer. If you want more details, a search should turn up the secret... ;-)

Ah right, i forgot about that little thing, Thanks for the little nudge :)

Kieran Jayes

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, would anyone be able to help me with this crash? I keep getting it for 2.1.1, 2.1.2 and 2.1.3. The crash report is below, thanks.

Attachments

• crash-2014-05-09_22.12.56-client.txt
    19.5 KB · Views: 84
Reactions: mister_fix_it

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Hi, would anyone be able to help me with this crash? I keep getting it for 2.1.1, 2.1.2 and 2.1.3. The crash report is below, thanks.

Seems to be a potentially old version of java missing some of the fonts Waila uses. Try updating to the latest java.

kalohepirate

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing this world for a while now (forget which version) and after updating it too 2.1.2 my son joined through the LAN. Upon joining the new party we created in my quest book he added 270 lives to the party. He did not have these before joining and now we are stuck with them.

Not a bad bug, but kinda cheaty. Thought I should just throw it out there.

QuiteAnnoyed

Jul 29, 2019
Recently had a crash that deleted the save with it. The only thing I was doing that I think is related was I just started using JABBA Bspace barrel upgrades. No sign of the map anywhere obvious. I was on Home Sweet Home J. It really sucks too because I just had finished building my hamburger factory (for fun). I managed to log 5 days of playtime so far (sad trumpet)

Attachments

• crash-2014-05-09_20.04.50-server.txt
    21.2 KB · Views: 68

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
So a sweet potato is a morsel.

Baking a sweet potato gives a light meal.

But it restores only half a heart, and no well-fed bonus

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Recently had a crash that deleted the save with it. The only thing I was doing that I think is related was I just started using JABBA Bspace barrel upgrades. No sign of the map anywhere obvious. I was on Home Sweet Home J. It really sucks too because I just had finished building my hamburger factory (for fun). I managed to log 5 days of playtime so far (sad trumpet)

Somehow you seemed to have made an itemduct network that upon insertion into something caused a failure. Not really sure why it'd delete the save with it(Did you update? Sometimes it can delete saves).

QuiteAnnoyed

Jul 29, 2019
Somehow you seemed to have made an itemduct network that upon insertion into something caused a failure. Not really sure why it'd delete the save with it(Did you update? Sometimes it can delete saves).
I'm on v2.1.2 and I think I have been on it for a while. I'm pretty sure an itemduct trying to put something into a barrel that's full with the bspace upgrade on the barrel is what did it. The barrel in question was pretty full when I last saw it. I only started using the bspace upgrades about 2 hours before crash and it crashed earlier without deleting the save. I'll add on the log for that crash.

Attachments

• crash-2014-05-09_18.29.20-server.txt
    20.8 KB · Views: 59

Shadowise

Jul 29, 2019
Upgrading from 2.13 to 2.14 caused the Tin and Copper ingots in my DSUs to switch from Tinkers Construct ingots to Forestry ingots. Not a huge problem, but I had to remove 20k~ of each ingot, convert them using JABBA barrels, then stick them back in the DSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.