Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisvos130

Jul 29, 2019
When I updated from 2.13 to 2.14 my world got reset. Any solutions to get it back? I think a way to prevent it would be to rename the world and to back it up.

Kieran Jayes

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, I tried updating Java to the latest version and I still kept getting the Waila font error, and I also deleted the old Java version so it used the newest one. I then took out Waila (not sure if its being depended on by other mods) and tried to launch it again and got another different crash. The report is below.

Attachments

• crash-2014-05-10_12.19.57-client.txt
    19.4 KB · Views: 80

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
I am fed up with the redstone conduits not passing on energy. They just seem to decide not to bother working for no reason. I have reset them time and again, reset the cells, shut off my chunkloader and gone elsewhere and reset the server and they still decide not to bother working. Its getting really annoying.

As you can see from the screenshot the dynamos have lava in them so 'should' be outputting energy. There is no energy in the cell and not enough in the me system.

Attachments

• energy or lack of.jpg
    energy or lack of.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 93

mister_fix_it

Jul 29, 2019
I am fed up with the redstone conduits not passing on energy. They just seem to decide not to bother working for no reason. I have reset them time and again, reset the cells, shut off my chunkloader and gone elsewhere and reset the server and they still decide not to bother working. Its getting really annoying.

As you can see from the screenshot the dynamos have lava in them so 'should' be outputting energy. There is no energy in the cell and not enough in the me system.
Are the dynamos building an internal buffer also make sure your energy cell is on the correct input mode for the side energy is going in

Vipersassasin

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry ahead of time if this is nothing new.

When sifting soul sand, I do not obtain the Ardite/Cobalt drops and also the wiki says you are supposed to be able to sieve netherrack.

Is this something that is fixed in the latest 2.1.4 update? if so, I apologize as I haven't downloaded that yet.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I'm on v2.1.2 and I think I have been on it for a while. I'm pretty sure an itemduct trying to put something into a barrel that's full with the bspace upgrade on the barrel is what did it. The barrel in question was pretty full when I last saw it. I only started using the bspace upgrades about 2 hours before crash and it crashed earlier without deleting the save. I'll add on the log for that crash.

The two crashes are entirely different. The crash in this post has to do with Jabba ticking improperly for some reason but I would suspect that the other crash was itemducts trying to push items in to a bspace barrel that either the attached barrel(s) were unloaded or they were on the same duct network.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Hmm, I tried updating Java to the latest version and I still kept getting the Waila font error, and I also deleted the old Java version so it used the newest one. I then took out Waila (not sure if its being depended on by other mods) and tried to launch it again and got another different crash. The report is below.

This still seems to be an issue with your java. Might wanna head over to the tech support site for this one.

If a duct/conduit network spans more than 1 chunk and if the network of it is ever partially chunk loaded then upon loading the rest they will cease to function. This is a known issue with FMP and a fix will most likely not be available until 1.7. Until then it is recommended to contain all duct/conduit networks to a single chunk and buffer them across boundaries(Conduits can't do that since cells are considered part of the conduit network) or keep them chunkloaded at all times.

Sorry ahead of time if this is nothing new.

When sifting soul sand, I do not obtain the Ardite/Cobalt drops and also the wiki says you are supposed to be able to sieve netherrack.

Is this something that is fixed in the latest 2.1.4 update? if so, I apologize as I haven't downloaded that yet.

It is known. It's a bug within ex aliquo itself and a fix is not yet available.

Reactions: Jadedcat

Gladi099

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I just started a 2.1.4 server and got this

2014-05-10 17:15:52 [INFO] [fml.ModTracker] This world was saved with mod ThermalExpansion version 3.0.0.6 and it is now at version 3.0.0.7, things may not work well
2014-05-10 17:15:52 [INFO] [fml.ModTracker] This world was saved with mod BigReactors version 0.3.0A and it is now at version 0.3.3A, things may not work well
2014-05-10 17:15:52 [INFO] [fml.ModTracker] This world was saved with mod TConstruct version 1.6.X_1.5.5.2 and it is now at version 1.6.X_1.5.5.7, things may not work well
2014-05-10 17:15:52 [INFO] [fml.ModTracker] This world was saved with mod extracells version 1.6.8f and it is now at version 1.6.9b, things may not work well

Will that case problems in SMP ?

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
This still seems to be an issue with your java. Might wanna head over to the tech support site for this one.

If a duct/conduit network spans more than 1 chunk and if the network of it is ever partially chunk loaded then upon loading the rest they will cease to function. This is a known issue with FMP and a fix will most likely not be available until 1.7. Until then it is recommended to contain all duct/conduit networks to a single chunk and buffer them across boundaries(Conduits can't do that since cells are considered part of the conduit network) or keep them chunkloaded at all times.

It is known. It's a bug within ex aliquo itself and a fix is not yet available.

The whole island is chunk loaded. I have had conduits just simply stop conducting within the chunk loaded boundary.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

QuiteAnnoyed

Jul 29, 2019
The two crashes are entirely different. The crash in this post has to do with Jabba ticking improperly for some reason but I would suspect that the other crash was itemducts trying to push items in to a bspace barrel that either the attached barrel(s) were unloaded or they were on the same duct network.
Thanks for your help, I guess its time to start over. At least I know what I'd want in my game better.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I've found bug/something.
10174900_623877271028425_7685923517273413344_n.jpg
It's happened after AE automatically put lava into DSU.

Start sieving it before it gets fixed! c;

Hi I just started a 2.1.4 server and got this

2014-05-10 17:15:52 [INFO] [fml.ModTracker] This world was saved with mod ThermalExpansion version 3.0.0.6 and it is now at version 3.0.0.7, things may not work well
2014-05-10 17:15:52 [INFO] [fml.ModTracker] This world was saved with mod BigReactors version 0.3.0A and it is now at version 0.3.3A, things may not work well
2014-05-10 17:15:52 [INFO] [fml.ModTracker] This world was saved with mod TConstruct version 1.6.X_1.5.5.2 and it is now at version 1.6.X_1.5.5.7, things may not work well
2014-05-10 17:15:52 [INFO] [fml.ModTracker] This world was saved with mod extracells version 1.6.8f and it is now at version 1.6.9b, things may not work well

Will that case problems in SMP ?

Unless you're using an old world save(already has progress on it) it will be fine. The SMP map was made with older versions of the mods but have no items in them that would cause issue with newer versions.

The whole island is chunk loaded. I have had conduits just simply stop conducting within the chunk loaded boundary.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Never seen anyone able to reproduce such with a network that was within a single chunk so if you can reproduce it we'd have more to go on.

Though if you're on a server and using chickenchunk chunkloaders(Don't load while offline after 30 minutes) another player may be inadvertently partially loading some of your duct/conduit network.

Thanks for your help, I guess its time to start over. At least I know what I'd want in my game better.

Yeah it's a bit of a strange bug and I'll try to reproduce it later today to see if it can get on the list to be fixed.

Equitime

Jul 29, 2019
Start sieving it before it gets fixed! c;

Unless you're using an old world save(already has progress on it) it will be fine. The SMP map was made with older versions of the mods but have no items in them that would cause issue with newer versions.

Never seen anyone able to reproduce such with a network that was within a single chunk so if you can reproduce it we'd have more to go on.

Though if you're on a server and using chickenchunk chunkloaders(Don't load while offline after 30 minutes) another player may be inadvertently partially loading some of your duct/conduit network.

Yeah it's a bit of a strange bug and I'll try to reproduce it later today to see if it can get on the list to be fixed.

How do I see what chunks are loaded to check if someone else is loading my island? Also I don't quite understand what you mean by don't load while offline for 30 mins

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
Bug: it doesn't matter what forestry tree you use for quest hand-ins, since forestry uses the same ids for all its trees (by my understanding at least)... you could even use apple oak for the botany and biology quest, i think. (i found this out by trying to hand in my plantain saplings but they fulfilled blue mahoe first)

Gladi099

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah another error:

When Op on server or on server console (/)help and/or (/)? does not work but throws

2014-05-10 18:06:05 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] An unknown error occurred while attempting to perform this command
2014-05-10 18:06:05 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Comparison method violates its general contract!
2014-05-10 18:06:05 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.util.ComparableTimSort.mergeHi(ComparableTimSort.java:835)
2014-05-10 18:06:05 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.util.ComparableTimSort.mergeAt(ComparableTimSort.java:453)
2014-05-10 18:06:05 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.util.ComparableTimSort.mergeForceCollapse(ComparableTimSort.java:392)
2014-05-10 18:06:05 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.util.ComparableTimSort.sort(ComparableTimSort.java:191)
2014-05-10 18:06:05 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.util.ComparableTimSort.sort(ComparableTimSort.java:146)
2014-05-10 18:06:05 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.util.Arrays.sort(Arrays.java:472)
2014-05-10 18:06:05 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.util.Collections.sort(Collections.java:155)
2014-05-10 18:06:05 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.command.CommandHelp.func_71534_d(SourceFile:74)
2014-05-10 18:06:05 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.command.CommandHelp.func_71515_b(SourceFile:36)
2014-05-10 18:06:05 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.command.CommandHandler.func_71556_a(CommandHandler.java:88)
2014-05-10 18:06:05 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71333_ah(DedicatedServer.java:315)
2014-05-10 18:06:05 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:277)
2014-05-10 18:06:05 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
2014-05-10 18:06:05 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
2014-05-10 18:06:05 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
How do I see what chunks are loaded to check if someone else is loading my island? Also I don't quite understand what you mean by don't load while offline for 30 mins

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Players load 441 chunks around them in a 21x21 with the player at the center so a 10 chunk radius around the player. Check to see if any other players base is within 10 chunks of any of your duct networks.

What I meant is that those chunkloaders do not load chunks while you're offline. The 30 minutes I mentioned is 30 minutes after logging off they will load chunks.

Bug: it doesn't matter what forestry tree you use for quest hand-ins, since forestry uses the same ids for all its trees (by my understanding at least)... you could even use apple oak for the botany and biology quest, i think. (i found this out by trying to hand in my plantain saplings but they fulfilled blue mahoe first)

Known issue and semi-intended. If the proper saplings were forced to be used you'd need the exact genes as the sapling used to make the quest but wouldn't be able to know what those genes were. The result is any sapling can be used if you want to cheat.

Valthar

Jul 29, 2019
I know several have mentioned this before... and I've seen several replies from Jaded that state it's working fine for her, but something is up with Quest Reward Bags. I've been completing the Hoarding and Liquids series and gathered up about 7 or 8 "epic" reward bags. Each and every one contained one of two rewards: either a book with Unbreaking III or Spaghetti. Each says 50% chance and yes, i suppose it does come out to that. So I tried giving myself 2 full stacks of epic bags to test... and same result, I get the book or the pasta each time, nothing else. And for good measure, if I open a "legendary" bag, it just disappears, no reward, nada.

I'm thinking it has to be a config setting that got hosed as after reading the forum for the past hour, it only seems to happen to a few of us, but not others and obviously not Jaded as she's specified it worked fine for her when she tested with several stacks and got tons of good stuff. I really look forward to the rewards and especially now since they are more epic and legendary, but since this happened, not much incentive to continue really other than to just improve my world. No sense in doing quests when rewards don't work. Guess I could randomly "give" myself something that seems epic or legendary, but kinda didn't want to go that route.

Thanks,

Valthar

michalpospechcz

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I was doing some bee related stuff and then my client crashed (It happened on both 2.1.3 and 2.1.4). Strange is, that I've to redownload whole pack after that crash. I've attached the crashlog below. Thanks, in advance, for help.

Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Why did you do that?

Time: 10.5.14 22:06
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Systém nemůže nalézt uvedenou cestu
    at mcp.mobius.betterbarrels.bspace.BSpaceStorageHandler.writeToFile(BSpaceStorageHandler.java:332)
    at mcp.mobius.betterbarrels.BetterBarrels.serverStopping(BetterBarrels.java:221)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverStopping(Loader.java:767)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerStopping(FMLCommonHandler.java:324)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:490)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Systém nemůže nalézt uvedenou cestu
    at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
    at java.io.File.createNewFile(Unknown Source)
    at mcp.mobius.betterbarrels.bspace.BSpaceStorageHandler.writeToFile(BSpaceStorageHandler.java:318)
    ... 30 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
    Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 999878912 bytes (953 MB) / 1957691392 bytes (1867 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx4096M -XX:PermSize=256m
    AABB Pool Size: 2143 (120008 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1988 (111328 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 103 mods loaded, 103 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Aroma1997Core{1.0.1.5} [Aroma1997Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MobiusCore{1.2.1} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    OpenModsCore{0.4} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Aroma1997CoreHelper{1.0.1.5} [Aroma1997Core|Helper] (Aroma1997Core MC.1.6.4 v.1.0.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AromaBackup{0.0.0.0} [AromaBackup] (AromaBackup MC.1.6.4 v.0.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    bdlib{1.2.1.40} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.1.40.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.2} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BigReactors{0.3.3A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.3.3A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forestry{2.3.1.2-agskies} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.2-agskies.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BinnieCore{1.8.0} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ExtraBees{1.8.0} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ExtraTrees{1.8.0} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AWWayofTime{v1.0.1c} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (Blood Magic v1.0.1c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ChickenChunks{1.3.3.4} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    crowley.skyblock{1.29c} [Ex Nihilo] (crowley-skyblock-v1.29c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.6.4-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.7} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Thaumcraft{4.1.0g} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.1.0g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Mariculture{1.2.1e} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-1.6.4-1.2.1e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (Natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    pamharvestcraft{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Base] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.6.4 v1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    exaliquo{0.10.5} [Ex Aliquo] (exaliquo_0.10.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ex-nihilo-nei{0.2.0} [Ex Nihilo NEI Add-on] (ex-nihilo-nei-0.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    extracells{1.6.9b} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.6.9b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    flatsigns{1.4.0} [Flat Signs] (Flatsigns-1.6.2-universal-1.4.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    gendustry{1.1.1.64} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc164-1.1.1.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    HungerOverhaul{1.6.X-2l} [Hunger Overhaul] (hungeroverhaul-1.6.X-2l-build4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    HarvestCraftWaila{1.0.3} [HarvestCraft Waila Fixes] (HarvestCraftWaila-mc1.6.4-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    HardcoreQuesting{Party Hard (3.3.1)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM_-_Party_Hard__3.3.1_.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    InfernalMobs{1.4.3} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    IronChest{5.4.1.702} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.702.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    islandbuilder{Island Builder (1.2.0)} [Island Builder] (Island_Builder__1.2.0_.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    JABBA{1.1.3} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Errored
    jadedspawn{1.0} [JadedSpawn] (jadedspawn-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MagicBees{2.1.11} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NEIAddons{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NEIAddons|AE{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (NotEnoughKeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    OpenMods{0.4} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.4b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    OpenBlocks{1.2.7} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    simplyjetpacks{0.1.4.1} [Simply Jetpacks] (SimplyJetpacks-0.1.4.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TSteelworks{1.6.4-0.0.4.2} [Tinkers' Steelworks] (TSteelworks-mc1.6.4-0.0.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TiCTooltips{1.1.5} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.6.4-1.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    warpbook{0.0.200b} [Warp Book] (Warp-Book-1.6.4-0.0.200b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [Zan's Minimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    MineTweaker{1.6.4-2.1.2} [MineTweaker] (zMineTweaker-1.6.4-2.3.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    McMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.6.X-1p} [Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers Construct] (IguanaTweaks-1.6.4-prog7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.227} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available->Available
    TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
    Ender-Quarry Relfection Code:: No problems here
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 1298 (72688 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 660 (36960 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['michalpospechcz'/131, l='Home Sweet Home P', x=-1084,70, y=71,00, z=1478,01]]
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Status
Not open for further replies.