Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcWIZrd67

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't tried it yet, but if Gendustry tree breeding works the same as it does with bees it would provide you with a pure sapling, thus meeting the NBT requirements.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
But it doesn't display which genes are required. SO it becomes a guessing game.
As a "simple" fix in the mean time you could simply add the exact genes to the quest description or some such. It would be nice if the book were able to display the item the way the reward bag message does so you'd be able to read it though.

chucknorris

Jul 29, 2019
Occasionally when attacking some infernal mobs i.e. Pigmen and silver fish, I'm getting huge lag spikes up to 10 seconds. Is this intentional, because a lot of shit can happen in 10 seconds.

For instance, I'm at the edge of my platform, Break a piece of cobble and I'm surprised by a silverfish, overworld silverfish, I'm assuming he came through the portal and transformed, and huge lag spike, damn.

I checked out the infernal mob forum post, and did not see any effect relating to some kind of time lapse.

Last edited:

infestedqq

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there.. im not sure if this is a bug or not but its happened twice on both flat and home sweet home, if i die once regardedless of the the lives i have left or where my bed is i respawn in a void.. i switched to creative and then teleported to my death point. But somehow the game killed me in creative as soon as i teleported to the death point... am i missing something?? Every time i die i just repeatedly spawn in that void and die.. and have lost 2 worlds because of it

chucknorris

Jul 29, 2019
Your death point was probably down in the void... So that might be why you died when you tp'd.

Also, type /jspawn on your platform to set world spawn.

therodet

Jul 29, 2019
-- update --
Found a bunch more missing recipes, so rather than go back and update my previous post yet again, I will remove it and move all the updates here
------
So, to add to my previous fix, I have a few more recipe fixes to hold us over until the next update. Jaded, if I am stepping on any toes here, please say so and I will remove this
under config/minetweaker/, make the following edits
in Harvestcraft.cfg, add the following lines:
Code:
# Add recipe for chili poppers
recipes.addShapeless(item."PamHarvestCraft:chilipoppersItem", [item."PamHarvestCraft:bakewareItem", oreDict.listAllpepper, oreDict.foodFlour, Cheese]);

# Add table recipe for toast
recipes.addShapeless(item."PamHarvestCraft:toastItem", [item."PamHarvestCraft:toastItem"]);

# Add recipe for shepard's pie
recipes.addShapeless(item."PamHarvestCraft:shepardspieItem", [item."PamHarvestCraft:bakewareItem", oreDict.listAllmeatraw, item.carrots, oreDict.listAllveggie, item."PamHarvestCraft:spiceleafItem", item."PamHarvestCraft:doughItem"]);

# Add table recipe for baked sweet potato
recipes.addShapeless(item."PamHarvestCraft:bakedsweetpotatoItem", [item."PamHarvestCraft:bakedsweetpotatoItem"]);

# Add recipe for asparagus soup
recipes.addShapeless(item."PamHarvestCraft:asparagussoupItem", [Pot, item."PamHarvestCraft:asparagusItem", item."PamHarvestCraft:butterItem", item."PamHarvestCraft:onionItem", item."PamHarvestCraft:stockItem" ]);

# Add recipe for creamed corn
recipes.addShapeless(item."PamHarvestCraft:creamedcornItem", [item."PamHarvestCraft:saucepanItem", item."PamHarvestCraft:cornItem", item."PamHarvestCraft:onionItem", item."PamHarvestCraft:heavycreamItem" ]);

# Add recipe for onion soup
recipes.addShapeless(item."PamHarvestCraft:onionsoupItem", [Pot, item."PamHarvestCraft:onionItem", item."PamHarvestCraft:stockItem", item."PamHarvestCraft:grilledcheeseItem" ]);

# Add recipe for curry rice
recipes.addShapeless(item."PamHarvestCraft:curryItem", [item."PamHarvestCraft:saucepanItem", item."PamHarvestCraft:riceItem", item."PamHarvestCraft:saltItem", oreDict.listAllpepper, item."PamHarvestCraft:coconutmilkItem",  item."PamHarvestCraft:spiceleafItem", MixingBowl ]);
This will allow crafting of a bunch of items with missing recipes, and to get credit for a few cooked items (recraft a cooked item alone in the crafting table).

in Forestry.cfg, add
Code:
# Add table recipe for white stained glass
recipes.addShapeless(tile.stained, [tile.stained]);

This change will allow credit for stained glass recrafting it alone in a table

and of course, be sure to add these to both client and server if playing SMP

Reactions: BMB78

infestedqq

Jul 29, 2019
Your death point was probably down in the void... So that might be why you died when you tp'd.

Also, type /jspawn on your platform to set world spawn.
Hmmm... i died to an enderman on my platform. So im assuming that if you die even once without typing /jspawn your platform just despawns or something?

therodet

Jul 29, 2019
I just came to the realization that while my MFR mining drill has been running continuously for probably a week of real-world time with 3 prechargers, and turned up countless stacks of ores, I don't have a single iridium ore ... any chance something in 2.1.2 has broken the chance for iridium to be mined?
--edit --
Come to think of it, I think the only iridium I've ever gotten was from a reward bag, and I have run a few ender quarries in addition to the MFR drill. Is it really just that rare?

Last edited:

didumos

Jul 29, 2019
Version: Latest Recommended (2.1.2)

I was setting up ore processing today when I came across what appears to be a bug with fluiducts/liquid routers resulting in infinite liquid metals! I'm using fluiducts to pull liquid metals from the smeltery and a liquid router to divert the liquids to different casting basins (via more fluiducts).

Here is a basic example that reproduces the issue for me: http://imgur.com/a/ptHd6
In that example you can put 1 bucket of molten copper into the portable tank and pull unlimited blocks of copper out of the casting basin!

This seems to happen in both multi-player and single-player (creative), even after the world is re-loaded.

[I didn't see this listed on Known Bugs or mentioned in the last few pages, so apologies if this isn't a new problem]

connmatt

Jul 29, 2019
Version: 2.1.2

I have a weird bug where my casting basins can no longer be emptied by itemducts, hoppers or import buses. I was setting up another smeltery and all of my basins broke. I tried again in creative in a new world and it still happened.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Version: Latest Recommended (2.1.2)

I was setting up ore processing today when I came across what appears to be a bug with fluiducts/liquid routers resulting in infinite liquid metals! I'm using fluiducts to pull liquid metals from the smeltery and a liquid router to divert the liquids to different casting basins (via more fluiducts).

Here is a basic example that reproduces the issue for me: http://imgur.com/a/ptHd6
In that example you can put 1 bucket of molten copper into the portable tank and pull unlimited blocks of copper out of the casting basin!

This seems to happen in both multi-player and single-player (creative), even after the world is re-loaded.

[I didn't see this listed on Known Bugs or mentioned in the last few pages, so apologies if this isn't a new problem]

Fixed in next update. (Hopefully)

KillerLocust

Jul 29, 2019
My game randomly crashed while walking around and continues to do so every time I reload my world. The crash log said it was something to do with Iguana Tweaks.

Jordan20

Jul 29, 2019
Silly question, but I only ask because I just did it to myself ... do you happen to have a wand in your hand while trying to activate? Switching wand focus and activating flight are the same key by default...
Indeed I did never noticed Ive changed my key bindings thanks for the help. By the way just have to say jade I'm so addicted to this game now I dont play anything else

EdgarAllen

Jul 29, 2019
Liquid Duping Bug. The Thermal Expansion Liquid Transposer fills the whole itemstack if you give it Extra Utilities Drums to fill. You can get 64x out what you put in.

WhiteStarX0312

Jul 29, 2019
I crash every time I log into my server. Several others are crashing too. Here is my crash log.

http://pastebin.com/Np25u5iy

**I moved my players location via MCEdit and was able to log into the server, however, upon returning to that location I crashed again. I cleared all entities using MCEdit and installed the pipegobbler mod just in case that was the issue, it appears it wasn't.**

Last edited:

lilmoefow

Jul 29, 2019
Liquid Duping Bug. The Thermal Expansion Liquid Transposer fills the whole itemstack if you give it Extra Utilities Drums to fill. You can get 64x out what you put in.

I can also reproduce this bug aswell as with the plasitc cups from MFR i hope the following screen shots should explain enough

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8fs6avour1njvnm/2014-05-01_23.47.08.png
Take Plastic Cup with any liquid and place in the fluid transposer and toggle to empty mode, this will empty the cup leaving two copies of the cup one with a damage value and one with out... and then set back to fill mode and get almost infinite filled cups of the liquid. Then you take those cups to a separate fluid transposer and empy the cups to get infinite amounts of liquid...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8x919dt03tzft9/2014-05-01_23.48.17.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9z30vtutnras3qs/2014-05-02_00.01.13.png
And this shows some of the other problems with putting a drum inside a fluid transposer.
I am using the current recommended version 2.1.2

ikkonoishi

Jul 29, 2019
Crafting mushroom soup produces the Natura Mushroom Stew instead which doesn't work in fluid transposers.

Dyger

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug, or just mis-configuration on my part, but my friend and I cannot gain lives when playing together over a virtual LAN and sharing a life pool.

Jul 29, 2019
Dear Jaded one, is the issue with toast not showing up and chili poppers lacking a recipe being fixed in an up coming update or the pack, or will it have to wait on a update from a mod author?

Status
Not open for further replies.