Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcmagus

Jul 29, 2019
can't turn in the quest "i'm smelting...i'm smeeelting" in the "learning to skyblock" questline. it says "unclaimed rewards" when hovering over the icon in the book however, when i choose a "pick one" reward, and click the claim reward button, nothing happens.

That quest gives quite a number of rewards at once; did you have enough inventory space to accept everything?

BrackMan5

Jul 29, 2019
Heyo! I had been playing Agrarian Skies for hours and hours, but sadly, a world breaking bug appeared!
Using a bound lava crystal from the Blood Magic mod crashes the save if you put it in a slab furnace with something in the top slot. I have done it on three different worlds (sadly, the first world wasn't on purpose, hours of work gone), so it seems to be reoccurring regularly. My crash report for my main save is attached, maybe there's a way to save it? *slowly crawls away*

Attachments

• crash-2014-04-07_03.49.33-server.txt
    21.6 KB · Views: 83

itzchewii

Jul 29, 2019
Heyo! I had been playing Agrarian Skies for hours and hours, but sadly, a world breaking bug appeared!
Using a bound lava crystal from the Blood Magic mod crashes the save if you put it in a slab furnace with something in the top slot. I have done it on three different worlds (sadly, the first world wasn't on purpose, hours of work gone), so it seems to be reoccurring regularly. My crash report for my main save is attached, maybe there's a way to save it? *slowly crawls away*
Try to go into the save with MCEdit and remove the slab furnace. That's should allow you to reopen your save and not lose nothing more than the Crystal and the furnace.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

itzchewii

Jul 29, 2019
Upon testing, Chandeliers don't suffer the same problem. Good enough for me!
It seems like the magnum is just to powerful for a mob spawner in this pack. I have more testing to do to get an exact radius for it .

Rthmr

Jul 29, 2019
This bug deletes the entire saved world. I can't duplicate it, but it's happened several times since 1.0.8.

Attachments

• crash-2014-04-07_12.36.58-server.txt
    22.6 KB · Views: 80

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
Seem to be having an issue crafting item nodes are they currently disabled?

itzchewii

Jul 29, 2019
Seem to be having an issue crafting item nodes are they currently disabled?
Yes, a lot of items are disabled from ExUt. If the recipe doesn't come up in NEI, that usually means that Miss Jaded disabled it.

Rthmr

Jul 29, 2019
Did you add Better Barrels in replacement of JABBAs?

No. It's the stock FTB launcher with the stock 1.0.8. The only time I've gone into the MC directory was to backup a previous save.

Last edited:

farandbeyond

Jul 29, 2019
this isn't a bug, but its an issue.
(in version 1.0.8. cant launch 10 because of some issue with mfr rubber tree leaves and saplings :/)
ex nihilo crucibles become very laggy in my world once i get a mass amount of them. i have 25 and when i look at them, i drop from 30 fps to 10 fps ingame.

although these are the main source of the problem, i also have 12 barrels making witchwater and 4 smelteries nearby. (these dont help at all XD)

i think this is a problem with ex nihilo, not with this pack, but it would be awesome if this could be fixed.

itzchewii

Jul 29, 2019
(in version 1.0.8. cant launch 10 because of some issue with mfr rubber tree leaves and saplings :/)
ex nihilo crucibles become very laggy in my world once i get a mass amount of them. i have 25 and when i look at them, i drop from 30 fps to 10 fps ingame.

although these are the main source of the problem, i also have 12 barrels making witchwater and 4 smelteries nearby. (these dont help at all XD)

i think this is a problem with ex nihilo, not with this pack, but it would be awesome if this could be fixed.
What are your specs? You might be able to increase the ram to reduce the lag. I play with 4gb and only get spikes when I use my UberQuarry .

farandbeyond

Jul 29, 2019
i dont know my specs. its no gaming computer but i can run all ftb packs with very little lag (on minimum lag settings :p)
im going to try allocating more ram. ive allocated 4.25 previously, im going to change it to 6 and see if that helps *fingers crossed*

*update*
it only gave me one extra fps, and the occasional lagspike :( maybe i should just swap to biofuel power and stop having 25 active crucibles

itzchewii

Jul 29, 2019
i dont know my specs. its no gaming computer but i can run all ftb packs with very little lag (on minimum lag settings :p)
im going to try allocating more ram. ive allocated 4.25 previously, im going to change it to 6 and see if that helps *fingers crossed*

*update*
it only gave me one extra fps, and the occasional lagspike :( maybe i should just swap to biofuel power and stop having 25 active crucibles
I haven't had spikes like that since I had my shader with DW20 lol

MathMusic

Jul 29, 2019
Eating multiple pieces of Mariculture Sushi caused my client to crash twice in a row. Odd bug, but there you go.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
This bug deletes the entire saved world. I can't duplicate it, but it's happened several times since 1.0.8.

Grrr... I can't get this one to duplicate at all though this is the 5th report. Making it difficult to give a bug report to the devs.[DOUBLEPOST=1396935416][/DOUBLEPOST]

1.0.8 will launch the mfr thing is actually Ex Aquilo it's just lagging on load while it tries to find a block that doesn't exist cause he called the wrong block. Its fixed in beta.

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
Grrr... I can't get this one to duplicate at all though this is the 5th report. Making it difficult to give a bug report to the devs.[DOUBLEPOST=1396935416][/DOUBLEPOST]
//-snip-//

I suspect that they might have either a corrupted install, or hardware issues with their hard drive disks. IOexceptions that involve missing files tend towards that kind of issues in my experience. It's impossible to say more until the ones that has this issue posts more about their computers.

ackley14

Jul 29, 2019
i don't know if this is supposed to be the case, but for some reason, casts for TinkCon require 2 gold ingots as opposed to 1... if someone can tell me weather or not thats intentional, the only reason i ask is because when i started the game, and got my first cast (the ingot cast) it only required 1 gold, i had 2 nether gold ore, crafted the cast, and had 3 gold ingots left over...any idea why this is?

Cryeve

Jul 29, 2019
can't turn in the quest "i'm smelting...i'm smeeelting" in the "learning to skyblock" questline. it says "unclaimed rewards" when hovering over the icon in the book however, when i choose a "pick one" reward, and click the claim reward button, nothing happens. i have both crafted, and placed all the items required and yet i can't get any response from the game. nothing happens in the console either. however i can continue onto the next quest "casting call" so for now i'm just going to spawn in my own reward for this, but i figured id let you guys know this is a present issue. currently using the recommended version as of 4/7/2014 any help would be appreciated, thanks

PS...placing each of the items didn't help, they are all placed, and all of them are part of a smeltery.

I have this exact same problem.

seppe

Jul 29, 2019
i wanted to build an infusion altar to make a greatwood sapling, but you need a greatwood wand to make the runic matrix :/

Teddy Bear

Jul 29, 2019

1.0.8 will launch the mfr thing is actually Ex Aquilo it's just lagging on load while it tries to find a block that doesn't exist cause he called the wrong block. Its fixed in beta.

I had a world delete on me, it had to do with thermal expansion pipes corrupting the chunk and deleting the world.
This has happened on a few servers i played on to, not sure exactly what pipe it is causing this.

Also Jaded, Silkworms seem to crash Servers, Most server have them banned because if a op Player doesnt place them they will crash the server as soon as itt spreads to the next leaf.
I know this has some thing to do with pluggin conflicts but i might be goo to know

Status
Not open for further replies.