Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

spy5454

Jul 29, 2019
placing a lava crystal in a Slab furnace crashes game. game immediately closes after re-loading game not allowing you to play your world.

advice.

Dirk bruyn

Jul 29, 2019
mi
my agarian skies was launching... now it wont launch :(
I also am having the pure white problem when it did launch

mine is doing the same thing it launches and as soon as it launches it does some programing thing and crashes it worked the first time and since then it don't... it looks really fun and I want to play...!

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
mi

mine is doing the same thing it launches and as soon as it launches it does some programing thing and crashes it worked the first time and since then it don't... it looks really fun and I want to play...!

strange. I've been playing with 0 issues of this type. what java version are you guys using?

Pied_Piper_11

Jul 29, 2019
My mob farm is a close to spawn, but it has 3 levels to spawn on, the first of which is 24 blocks high, so the other levels are probably 30-35 blocks from spawn. I also made a second platform behind that one with a dark box... then went to stand 64 blocks away. Still no spawns. I don't understand it.

Here are some crappy screen caps:
1042n29.jpg

293gdnd.jpg

Can anyone see why they wouldn't be spawning? When I first stayed playing the game I had one spider spawn. Since then I hadn't seen any spawns but I just thought it was due to lighting it up well. Currently on Normal difficulty too.

It looks like you have 3 magnum torches. That is probably your problem.

TigerSven

Jul 29, 2019
I saw Jaded's response, but I just wanted to chime in that I experienced this too. I crafted the items out of order, had to make another tool station, and even though I had all the items crafted it would not give me credit. Still, I love the quest system and it looks really fun.

I can confirm that I am having this problem as well, the quest book only detects the tool station when it is made twice.

njetson

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like you have a directory mix up , if this is the only pack you have installed I would say flush the .ftb folder and start from scratch .

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

After wiping the folder once again, It appears to be installing to the correct directory but the FTB launcher keeps pushing the 1.0.8 version according to the version file within the folder. I tried forcing update but this didn't fix the issue either.

itzchewii

Jul 29, 2019
After wiping the folder once again, It appears to be installing to the correct directory but the FTB launcher keeps pushing the 1.0.8 version according to the version file within the folder. I tried forcing update but this didn't fix the issue either.
Not to sound like a wise guy but do you have it selecting v10 and not on recommended ?

LieutenantSnow

Jul 29, 2019
am i the only one who cannot even get Agrarian Skies to load at all? It starts load then crashes... tells me it cant load forge? but forge is clearly downloaded...

Parker8283

Jul 29, 2019
I get a crash whenever I try to start it up
Code:
2014-04-06 20:23:24 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: /Users/parker/Library/Application Support/FTB/AgrarianSkiesHQ/natives/liblwjgl.dylib
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1817)
    at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:809)
    at java.lang.System.load(System.java:1083)
    at org.lwjgl.Sys$1.run(Sys.java:70)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at org.lwjgl.Sys.doLoadLibrary(Sys.java:66)
    at org.lwjgl.Sys.loadLibrary(Sys.java:95)
    at org.lwjgl.Sys.<clinit>(Sys.java:112)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71386_F(Minecraft.java:2458)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:37)
    ... 6 more
This is what is in the folder /natives/:
00000132.png

itzchewii

Jul 29, 2019
I get a crash whenever I try to start it up
Code:
2014-04-06 20:23:24 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: /Users/parker/Library/Application Support/FTB/AgrarianSkiesHQ/natives/liblwjgl.dylib
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1817)
    at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:809)
    at java.lang.System.load(System.java:1083)
    at org.lwjgl.Sys$1.run(Sys.java:70)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at org.lwjgl.Sys.doLoadLibrary(Sys.java:66)
    at org.lwjgl.Sys.loadLibrary(Sys.java:95)
    at org.lwjgl.Sys.<clinit>(Sys.java:112)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71386_F(Minecraft.java:2458)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:37)
    ... 6 more
Delete the folder and force update . Looks like you got a bad download

njetson

Jul 29, 2019
Not to sound like a wise guy but do you have it selecting v10 and not on recommended ?

Not a wise guy at all, thank you. That was exactly what I was missing. I didn't realize v10 wasn't GR, or that you could choose a non-recommended build.

v10 did in fact correct the pickaxe problem. Thank you again.

Reactions: itzchewii

zacseow

Jul 29, 2019
I got a bug for the server version, it seems to delete the world when the world is created, weird

ackley14

Jul 29, 2019
can't turn in the quest "i'm smelting...i'm smeeelting" in the "learning to skyblock" questline. it says "unclaimed rewards" when hovering over the icon in the book however, when i choose a "pick one" reward, and click the claim reward button, nothing happens. i have both crafted, and placed all the items required and yet i can't get any response from the game. nothing happens in the console either. however i can continue onto the next quest "casting call" so for now i'm just going to spawn in my own reward for this, but i figured id let you guys know this is a present issue. currently using the recommended version as of 4/7/2014 any help would be appreciated, thanks

PS...placing each of the items didn't help, they are all placed, and all of them are part of a smeltery.

NoobieTeemo

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe i am just idiot but please tell me one thing:
When i complete quest 1 with planks what i need to do to back to the quest list and select other quest?

Namenth

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a little trouble with the magnum torch and my mob spawner.
Has the range of the magnum torch been increased for this pack?
My mob spawner is 8 chunks away yet no longer spawns mobs if the magnum torch is placed.

itzchewii

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a little trouble with the magnum torch and my mob spawner.
Has the range of the magnum torch been increased for this pack?
My mob spawner is 8 chunks away yet no longer spawns mobs if the magnum torch is placed.
No update from Tema from what I just checked , Torch still only covers a 64 block radius. Are you within enough range to trigger the mob spawner to start ?

Status
Not open for further replies.