Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dermonster

Jul 29, 2019
I am pretty sure this isn't a bug and more likely me just being stupid, but I have just installed the modpack for the first time and tried to start the map but I get an ID conflict:

"ID 20557 is mismatched between world and game"

I get this message for both the "Home Sweet Home" map and the "Flat Platform" map. I have tried removing and re-installing (Both the recommended version and the latest version) but have had no joy. (Although I get different ID conflicts when using the latest version.

Is anyone else having this problem or have I just done something dumb?

Thanks in advance.

Gavin

No, I get that too, alongside the aforementioned total white texture thing everybody ignored.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry about it. ID Mismatch means that the name of the item in code has changed. I check all of them and make sure nothing is actually broken before going ahead. Take a backup just in case then click ok. Let me know if anything vanishes from your world. If something vanishes its a bug/derp. BUt I am 95% certain its fine... mostly.[DOUBLEPOST=1396478750][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, I get that too, alongside the aforementioned total white texture thing everybody ignored.

The total white texture is a graphic card issue and not something that has anything to do with the modpack.[DOUBLEPOST=1396478798][/DOUBLEPOST]I will be releasing a bugfix update today...should become the newest recommended version soon.

Dermonster

Jul 29, 2019
The total white texture is a graphic card issue and not something that has anything to do with the modpack.

This leaves me in the awkward position of not knowing what the actual issue is, how to fix it, or where to look to begin to know either of those things. It does give me a 'Minecraft is out of memory' thing a lot. I run a 32 bit system and can't seem to upgrade the ram allocation. That's probably not your jurisdiction either.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
This leaves me in the awkward position of not knowing what the actual issue is, how to fix it, or where to look to begin to know either of those things. It does give me a 'Minecraft is out of memory' thing a lot. I run a 32 bit system and can't seem to upgrade the ram allocation. That's probably not your jurisdiction either.

No. Thats a hardware/software issue. This pack is not intended to be played on 32 bit systems. Most 1.6 packs aren't. 1.6 minecraft isn't actually recommended for 32 bit systems.

Dermonster

Jul 29, 2019
Well, nobody ever told me this. Damn, I can't fix that without buying another operating system. Well, now I'm slightly pissed. Thanks for the heads up there. I'm just going to go... do something else, I guess.

duper

Jul 29, 2019
reason for request = when i install the server i log in and fall to my death till i go change this and tele my user in the server

Jaderdcat next time you update the pack can you plz edit jadedspawn.cfg in the config folder from it is on line 7 to 10
dim_0 { ---- to --- dim_0 {
I:x=-1139 ------- I:x=-1100
I:y=69 ---------- I:y=72
I:z=1354 ------- I:z=1470
thank you if you do this and if you don't sorry for bothering you and hop this will help any 1 els that might have this problem

sorry for bad spelling have a little dislexea

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.9 pauses on starting on this.... -- Will be resolved, but doesn't effect world.

2014-04-02 18:49:41 [WARNING] The blockID from NetherOres called as netherOresBlockHellfish could not be found. Report this to Ex Aliquo.
2014-04-02 18:49:41 [INFO] Loading Mariculture Compat
2014-04-02 18:49:41 [INFO] Loading MFR Compat
2014-04-02 18:49:41 [WARNING] The blockID from MineFactoryReloaded called as mfr.rubberwood.leaves could not be found. Report this to Ex Aliquo.
2014-04-02 18:49:41 [WARNING] The blockID from MineFactoryReloaded called as mfr.rubberwood.sapling could not be found. Report this to Ex Aliquo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snafuey

Jul 29, 2019
I'm crashing after a few moments of playing. I'm going to try to show you my crash report. Please let me know what to do this pack looks so awesome. Hope someone can help. Looks like an issue with ChickenChunks.
Snafuey

Attachments

• crash-2014-04-02_21.18.24-server.txt
    20.5 KB · Views: 116

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
All of the passive mob spawn egg recipes have disappeared in 1.0.9. - Resolved in 1.0.10

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.9 pauses on starting on this....

2014-04-02 18:49:41 [WARNING] The blockID from NetherOres called as netherOresBlockHellfish could not be found. Report this to Ex Aliquo.
2014-04-02 18:49:41 [INFO] Loading Mariculture Compat
2014-04-02 18:49:41 [INFO] Loading MFR Compat
2014-04-02 18:49:41 [WARNING] The blockID from MineFactoryReloaded called as mfr.rubberwood.leaves could not be found. Report this to Ex Aliquo.
2014-04-02 18:49:41 [WARNING] The blockID from MineFactoryReloaded called as mfr.rubberwood.sapling could not be found. Report this to Ex Aliquo.

This is a derp in Ex Aquilo. Just wait the pack will launch... just the intended function of being able to compost certain new things doesn't work yet. The trees work fine. No normal function is lost. Just he was trying to make it so you could compost MFR items... and it doesn't work. [DOUBLEPOST=1396491356][/DOUBLEPOST]
All of the passive mob spawn egg recipes have disappeared in 1.0.9.

Ok that's weird... I must have derped something in minetweaker somehow. I'll take a look.

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
Out of curiosity, after updating to 1.0.9 am I supposed to have this?

AquOReR.png

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
No... and I have no idea why you would... that's not in my hotbar in the save game. o.0

How odd, it was a world I updated from version 1.0.6. Oh well I guess I'll delete it. Also as a side note, you can still convert Ore Dust back into Ore Gravel for some extra smashing. Just did this with the Automatic Dictionary Converter from Mariculture

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
How odd, it was a world I updated from version 1.0.6. Oh well I guess I'll delete it. Also as a side note, you can still convert Ore Dust back into Ore Gravel for some extra smashing. Just did this with the Automatic Dictionary Converter from Mariculture

Yup... cause the minetweaker derp screwed up everything after the typo which included the spawn eggs and the ore stuff. Its fixed now. Hopefully.

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
Leveling onTiCo weapons is enabled in worlds upgraded from 1.0.6 to 1.0.8. will these become busted if I upgrade to 1.0.10?
I'd really prefer to not have leveling tbh. I keep getting fire aspect on my sword, and I don't want that. I want to kill endermen with it.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Leveling onTiCo weapons is enabled in worlds upgraded from 1.0.6 to 1.0.8. will these become busted if I upgrade to 1.0.10?
I'd really prefer to not have leveling tbh. I keep getting fire aspect on my sword, and I don't want that. I want to kill endermen with it.

You can turn leveling off in the IguanaTweaks config. The majority of the users voted for it to be on.

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
You can turn leveling off in the IguanaTweaks config. The majority of the users voted for it to be on.
Majority votes win. it's not a big deal to me. the leveling mechanic can be fun sometimes. I can make a vanilla sword for the endermen if needs be. or just go ahead with my plans for the MFR grinder and not worry about weapons for anything but self defence again. Fire aspect is good for that. I also got beheading 2. have to admit that the number of heads i got from just a short while of manual grinding has probably set me up for a very stable infusion altar.

SuperSplit

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so I know that this is probably client side but the fishing rod is a huge pain and by that I mean most of the time you shoot it even when it hits the water it doesn't recognize the water being there. This can become even more of a problem when you get the Reed fishing rod and it consumes your bait when it doesn't launch correctly. I was thinking this could be fixed by you either developing a quick mod to fix it or to change some of the coding in mine craft. Thanks :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so I know that this is probably client side but the fishing rod is a huge pain and by that I mean most of the time you shoot it even when it hits the water it doesn't recognize the water being there. This can become even more of a problem when you get the Reed fishing rod and it consumes your bait when it doesn't launch correctly. I was thinking this could be fixed by you either developing a quick mod to fix it or to change some of the coding in mine craft. Thanks :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's called vanilla fishing code sucks...

Reactions: PurpleMentat
Status
Not open for further replies.