Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makismaki

Jul 29, 2019
Today i Updated to 2.1.5 and the server console won't stop spamming-infernal mobs tag mistmatche!!.Was[Regen Ender 1 up...]or somthing like that srry but it spams like crazy and i can't really tell what is what

Brenden Cousland

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, me and a freind are playing Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest on LAN and we both have vein miner but it will not allow us to use it any sugestions?[DOUBLEPOST=1400365432][/DOUBLEPOST]@Jadedcat

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, me and a freind are playing Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest on LAN and we both have vein miner but it will not allow us to use it any sugestions?[DOUBLEPOST=1400365432][/DOUBLEPOST]@Jadedcat

DO NOT POST THE FOLLOWING:
  • Any bugs if you have added or removed mods - this pack can and will break if you add or remove mods
  • All white texture issues: This is always a RAM/GPU problem that I can do nothing about
  • Inability to make vanilla tools : They are disabled (except the hoes and iron+ tools for Thaumcraft)
  • Bugs that have already been reported or mentioned.
  • ID Mismatches - I saw them. I checked them. And they are just a mod author changing code slab.limestone and limestone.slab are the same thing but if the mod author swaps them around FML will say "mismatched IDs" Backup your world and keep going.
  • Suggestions

Please note the underline/bolded text above from the first post in this thread.

If you are looking for tools that emulate the function of vein miner in the mod-pack, I suggest TiCon tools such as Lumber Axe, Excavator and Hammer. There are other mods in the pack that also have tools that do this as well.

Brenden Cousland

Jul 29, 2019
Please note the underline/bolded text above from the first post in this thread.

If you are looking for tools that emulate the function of vein miner in the mod-pack, I suggest TiCon tools such as Lumber Axe, Excavator and Hammer. There are other mods in the pack that also have tools that do this as well.

we have it set to were it detects anything and it works in single player mode but not in LAN

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
we have it set to were it detects anything and it works in single player mode but not in LAN

If you have a bug with the vein miner mod, I suggest you go to the mod author or forum for vein miner and discuss it there as it has nothing to do with Agrarian Skies which is what this thread is for.

Last edited:

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
didn't get any heads up in other topic as to whether or not this is just me or not, so here it is for all that matters:

1) anyone notice that the extra cells bus's ignore redstone settings and just work 100% of the time? This didn't used to be the case. It might be just export or import, but when I notice it, I just wtf and move on, so I don't recall now which one it is. I verified at the time no other signals interfering. just one lever and it's ignored completely.

2) tesseracts / itemducts: don't know if this is normal for them or not since I don't usually use them alot but if an itemduct is set next to a tesseract, the itemduct ignores the redstone setting as well, and it'll just push items on through regardless of setting. I think it's the behavior of the sending unit, whether it'll unload to an adjacent inventory on it's own by itself vs an inventory individually. If it'll unload adjacent, it'll just push through regardless of redstone setting?

I swear the AE busses are working fine. so this is really odd. It's been like that since I started playing 2.1.4

also

3) how come my jadedcat loses it's purple coating during a rainstorm but then magically gets it back after a world reload?

Link_VII

Jul 29, 2019
I need some help.
I'm trying to play Agrarian Skies with a twist: Get all achievements (Vanilla and Tinker's Construct)
However, I cannot continue with Vanilla Minecraft achievements because I cannot craft a wooden hoe, wooden sword, nor can I craft a wooden pick!
I've tried finding the mod(s) disabling this, but I'm unsuccessful.

I've spent too much time looking through the configs, but maybe you all (the FTB community) could help me?
(I know that this is the bug section, but I'm a little confused as to the labeling of this "issue")

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
I need some help.
I'm trying to play Agrarian Skies with a twist: Get all achievements (Vanilla and Tinker's Construct)
However, I cannot continue with Vanilla Minecraft achievements because I cannot craft a wooden hoe, wooden sword, nor can I craft a wooden pick!
I've tried finding the mod(s) disabling this, but I'm unsuccessful.

I've spent too much time looking through the configs, but maybe you all (the FTB community) could help me?
(I know that this is the bug section, but I'm a little confused as to the labeling of this "issue")
The configuration that turns off these tools should be in the iguanas tweaks for tinkers construct.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
I have not gotten anything from crooking jungle tree leaves nor spruce tree leaves. In particular, neither saplings (important) nor silk worms (not important).

I get both from crooking oak and birch.

2.1.5 for the spruce; not sure if it was 2.1.5 or 2.1.2 for jungle (I think 2.1.2)

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
okay, here's one.

2.1.4, Sieve, acting on dirt.
Instead of a random mana bean at 1:63 it's generating a mana bean with no meta data, and thus no type. Flashing through all possible mana bean colours.

Likely known. Was not in .2, is likely not in .5 (but as I've read about the mariculture crash bug, I'll be waiting a bit)

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Da faq? What kind of slabs are these?

2014-05-17_21.44.22.png

iShot

Jul 29, 2019
Can we have a heads up on the hotfix from jadedcat? Server is being kept down until it launches

jamesscape2

Jul 29, 2019
i had an ant on a reed fishing rod, when i right clicked to pull me fish up this happened

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I feel sad now :(

Time: 18/05/14 4:02 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: exaliquo.bridges.Mariculture.SkyFish.SkyFishAngel.getRodNeeded()Lmariculture/api/fishery/EnumRodQuality;
at exaliquo.bridges.Mariculture.SkyFish.SkyFishAngel.canCatch(SkyFishAngel.java:28)
at mariculture.fishery.LootHandler.getFishForLocation(LootHandler.java:119)
at mariculture.fishery.LootHandler.getLoot(LootHandler.java:91)
at mariculture.fishery.EntityFishing.func_70198_d(EntityFishing.java:360)
at mariculture.fishery.RodRightClickHandler.handleRightClick(RodRightClickHandler.java:35)
at mariculture.api.fishery.ItemBaseRod.func_77659_a(ItemBaseRod.java:36)
at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77957_a(ItemStack.java:177)
at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73085_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:358)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72472_a(NetServerHandler.java:542)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet15Place.func_73279_a(SourceFile:58)
at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

skzskormz

Jul 29, 2019
Aroma backup seems to be bugged. Mine is backing up more often than 30 minutes for some reason. I'm seeing 2-4 minutes in between backups.

Updating to the version with Aroma Backup seems to cause a huge performance loss. (Could be caused by it trying to back up every 2-4 minutes.)

Seen this on another thread here in the forum, its been happening with me as well, probably with other people too. The config is just right, its set to 30 mins but in game it been doing over 2-4 mins all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.