Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orsira

Jul 29, 2019
I found a duplication bug with blood magic. Is it known? I don't want to give anymore information here so it won't be exploited.

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
Does including a conduit between cell and controller help at all?

It doesn't seem to. I'm able to reproduce in a variety of ways, but not quite 100% of the time...yet.[DOUBLEPOST=1399338423][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey jaded, I just posted a bug report here not too long ago and it seems to have disappeared. What happened?

From the main AS thread:
PSA: Bugs should be reported over here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/agrarian-skies-hardcore-quest-bug-reporting.43625/ Reporting bugs here means they may be missed. If the bug has already been reported on the bug thread a new report will probably be removed unless new information is provided. Its easier to keep track that way.

Lightwave

Jul 29, 2019
Fruit Saplings from Pam's Harvestcraft don't seem to grow at y=128 and above, no matter how much you bonemeal them

Overloaded_Wolf

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to use the High Oven to cook up some ores, but temp wont go above 0 degrees no matter how long the charcoal is in there. Anyone with a solution? And yes, it has a redstone signal.

Arron Syaoran

Jul 29, 2019
You have to give the hopper back... which requires a pickaxe.
I broke it with my fists figuring it didn't require a pickaxe(because it made the wood mining sound and not the stone mining sound).
Edit: and also because the pickaxe mines the hopper almost just as slow as my fists.
Now what do I do? Will suicide respawn the hopper?

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
I broke it with my fists figuring it didn't require a pickaxe(because it made the wood mining sound and not the stone mining sound).
Edit: and also because the pickaxe mines the hopper almost just as slow as my fists.
Now what do I do? Will suicide respawn the hopper?

Just cheat one back in.

Arron Syaoran

Jul 29, 2019
And cheat I shall. Forgot that cheats were enabled on the Default Worlds.(It isn't really that hardcore if it allows cheats, but who cares?)

Edit: NVM, read on another thread that AgS probably isn't for me.

TLDR: I hate peeps who insist on making packs with BOTH GT and TiCo. All I see is Drama when they reach the intended incompatibilities.

Reddit: GT + TiCo Combo packs have nothing to do with this thread. I shall keep silent now since I have nothing more to add in the AgS topic.

Last edited:

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
I already messaged them. But until they come back and say that's correct. I find it slightly hard to understand myself since I have several servers with enough people to hit that limit and I have no idea why we haven't hit it. But I am waiting to hear back from the devs. In the meantime there's a 2.1.3 update in the dropdown that should fix a lot of other issues. Its not recommended yet because I want to make sure some of the new updates and additions don't make the whole thing blow up.
ahh sorry, I meant unique player joins ;)

Michel

Jul 29, 2019
here is the crash report i hope it helps you

Attachments

• crash-2014-05-02_16.51.24-server.txt
    23.4 KB · Views: 79

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Hey jaded, I just posted a bug report here not too long ago and it seems to have disappeared. What happened?

If you post a duplicate report or an exploit it gets deleted to keep the bug list clean.[DOUBLEPOST=1399361382][/DOUBLEPOST]
And cheat I shall. Forgot that cheats were enabled on the Default Worlds.(It isn't really that hardcore if it allows cheats, but who cares?)

Edit: NVM, read on another thread that AgS probably isn't for me(since I don't care that much about GT and TiCo, and would prefer a modpack without either of them).

TLDR: I hate peeps who insist on making packs with BOTH GT and TiCo. All I see is Drama when they reach the intended incompatibilities.

WTF are you talking about GT is nowhere in this pack.

Unisionzz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone,
I know there is a fix for the crafting of the heart cannisters for Tinkers' Construct out there with the usage of minetweakers but I can't find the code for it, anyone knows where I can find it? ( Searched from page 30 to page 50 and wasn't able to track the fix down )
Thanks for helping ;)

Edit:
Ok, don't mind my question, i found it after reading over it a bazilion times. Tnx Jaded for posting a full minetweaker change file on page 37 ;)

Last edited:

Nitrate

Jul 29, 2019
So, whenever a chunkloader is on in the world, if all players disconnect, the server crashes the next time a player tries to connect. Anyone knows what could cause this?

More precisely, client-side, the player is just falling slowly in the void until it is disconnected because of a socket exception. Server-side, as soon as the player tries to connect, the server doesn't answer to anything anymore and has to be restarted.

Last edited:

AJ Plaze

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to use the High Oven to cook up some ores, but temp wont go above 0 degrees no matter how long the charcoal is in there. Anyone with a solution? And yes, it has a redstone signal.
Same problem here, discovered breaking the controller and replacing gets it going.

sanados

Jul 29, 2019
Bug in quest stystem:

after update to 2.1.2 the quest to 'digital storage' became unfinished and I can't finish it. (even after recrafting all the items)
fxv57b.jpg

updating to 2.1.3 is not an option as there are the itemducts broken and the game crashes when the overflow:

[SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception ClassCastException
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.SubList cannot be cast to java.util.LinkedList
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.item.ConduitItem.truncateStuffedItems(ConduitItem.java:914)

another "bug" would be that on 2.1.2 synchronized auto with nei does not work in AE.
it only syncs with NEI when i rotate in the crafting terminal around to "auto search" (work only one time, the next item means clicking the sync again a whole round)

hpbotha

Jul 29, 2019
You need to pulverize aluminum ingots and use that - they aren't the same item, the ex nhilo stuff is the unrefined form. I've been doing it that way without a problem.
just brake and replace controler worked for me i needed steel for my turbine

Status
Not open for further replies.