Agrarian Skies Frustration

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Kaminho

Jul 29, 2019
I was waiting for that kind of map since original FTB. Finally i had time to try this out, i was sooo excited, i played couple hours and it was perfect until bugs came out. 2 major bug that frustrate me sooo hard.

My internet freaks out and i lost connection, so i tried to launch AS and play offline, in past i was not able even lauch it in offline mode (even tough i had newest beta version of launcher installed) but this time somehow it works. I start playing and after couple seconds game just closed instantly. Internet appears, and try launch again. Again same problem but this time before main menu shows up.

I reinstall AS and just copy my save into new AS folder, it worked !! but my quest book resets, i tried restoring backup and crashes appears again (so quest book makes crashes somehow).

I said f**k it lets continue, i didint had that huge progress and i play until now with other bug i found

My leadstone energy cell + magmatic engine = infinite power. my pulverizers take normal comsumption but after couple seconds they stuck and did not take any RF at all, all of this soooo frustrating.

Do u guys had such problems like me? do u enjoyed AS?

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
I was waiting for that kind of map since original FTB. Finally i had time to try this out, i was sooo excited, i played couple hours and it was perfect until bugs came out. 2 major bug that frustrate me sooo hard.

My internet freaks out and i lost connection, so i tried to launch AS and play offline, in past i was not able even lauch it in offline mode (even tough i had newest beta version of launcher installed) but this time somehow it works. I start playing and after couple seconds game just closed instantly. Internet appears, and try launch again. Again same problem but this time before main menu shows up.

I reinstall AS and just copy my save into new AS folder, it worked !! but my quest book resets, i tried restoring backup and crashes appears again (so quest book makes crashes somehow).

I said f**k it lets continue, i didint had that huge progress and i play until now with other bug i found

My leadstone energy cell + magmatic engine = infinite power. my pulverizers take normal comsumption but after couple seconds they stuck and did not take any RF at all, all of this soooo frustrating.

Do u guys had such problems like me? do u enjoyed AS?
which version of java U R using?
which windows version?
and it's not usuall problems with minecraft. It can't work like that.
crush log in thread will help a lot)

Kaminho

Jul 29, 2019
I dig a little bit about my problems, if some1 have same then may appriciate this

Do not launch AS in offline mode, quest book uses ur Nick/Login w/e to check ur progress. So if ur name is for example "Dickhead" and u finish AS and if u log in again but this time in offline mode ur book will reset coz it is bind into "Dickhead's" data. That's why later on my AS crash at launch, do not know why, i did not figured it out yet.

My maichines was not broken at all its just consume perfectly equal RF that my Engine produce, so that was my fault.

So in general, bo aware of offline mode and if its possible do not launch AS on it.

tip: if u lose ur questbook progress somehow u can use "/hqm edit" it will give u special book where u can mark which quest u done ( thats still better that start all over again)

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I'd roll back to Java 7 to run AS.

AS runs fine with 1.8.0_25, personal experience.

Of course, you should have at least 6GB ram installed:

2GB for Windows

Min. Ram = 2GB
Max. Ram = 4GB
Permgen = 256MB

Client config. These are the defaults for Java 1.8 but you could add command switches to 1.7 to match.