A Video Guide to Mystcraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Someone suggested that I write my own guide to Mystcraft. Since I'm better at speaking than I am at writing, I decided to do my guide in video form.

This is my first attempt at a tutorial video, so I hope you find this helpful. Comments and criticism always welcome.

If you find the video helpful, I'd appreciate if you leave a like, or even check out the rest of my channel. I have a FTB let's play in action, and past let's plays of XCom in there, too, if that is your thing.

Reactions: Phantom27

13rett

Jul 29, 2019
I like the video I left a comment on it because you imply that the forgotten library is a 1 per age thing but in my single player world I have found several and the chests seem like they are always in the front of the buildings. Nice video and good luck finding a sun.

Phantom27

Jul 29, 2019
Really good guide, and you go into a lot more detail than other video tutorials I've seen, thanks!

A lot of the pages which aren't self explanatory I had no idea what they did, and I was too lazy to look them up one by one, but you explained most, if not all of them, pretty well.

I agree with your strategy for getting pages, exploring and getting them as loot is a lot more fun than dealing with villagers. I wouldn't mind if it was only a few trades, but with the overwhelming amount of pages there is to get, you would have to sit there trading for days and days in order to get them all. So no thanks.