A talk with Azanor about the upcoming Thaumcraft 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blek

Jul 29, 2019
Cool stuff. I like the way some mods are starting to go, with features that require constant micromanagement, such as the IC2 crops and the new Thaumcraft research system. These things add a lot of depth and fun, hope to see more in the feature. And Azanor's "pipes" are quite...unique, eh.

Reactions: abbawall

SunVenus

Jul 29, 2019
This video made my day! Can't wait for Thaumcraft 3. Thanks Slowpoke for recording this interview & thanks to Azanor too for giving us so much info & insights!

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I really like the teasers on Azanor's channel, you should check it out.

EDIT: Now i see that the teasers were included in the video.

macks2008

Jul 29, 2019
copy of my comment on the video's page:"
yay no more worrying about overloading tanks with taint, purple creepers destroying everything (or at least, if corruption is still implemented, hopefullay a config option.... might suggest that if i can find an appropriate place to do so better than comments), or lottery research!
Mobs in Jars is no longer just an MCEdit's folder name... ROFL... maybe the mob-jars should have magical aspects based on the mob? creeper would have energy, blaze=fire+light, spider=???
"
Does anyone have additional ideas on the mobs in jars idea? It was by far my favorite idea. I'm sure the player in a jar idea could be worked out LOL. Maybe it teleports the player to a glass room floating over a void? Nah too much coding... It's still a neat general idea (the mob-in-a-jar not necessarily the player-in-a-jar).

Jiggins

Jul 29, 2019
Oh Azanor, always keeping us wanting more Thaumcraft. I love all of the teasers on his Youtube page.

Randomsteve

Jul 29, 2019
Azanors version of "pipes" are epic. I can't wait to make something with those. Even if its just bringing me food everytime I walk in the door or something. Hehe

Reactions: eisbaerBorealis
Status
Not open for further replies.