A FTB Diary

Do you want to have control over this "series" (What I should build etc...)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 29, 2019
So the basic jist here is that I will keep a "log", or an adventure book on a day2day basis (I will hack these in) and I will take pictures. The picutes will be posted here as well as the log entry for the day. Every MC day I will do this. (Later on, I will do these when significant things are accomplished) So expect a lot more pictures on days 1-15 then less and less as time goes on.

(Mods, I'm not sure if this fits in the ftb general chat or this would go in the community showcase area)

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Well, you could think of it as an FTB diary. It would simply provide you a means to gain feedback as to what you are doing. Though I would not put any significant effort into "controlling" your series, I wouldn't mind providing feedback as to how to improve your designs/provide insight, feedback and criticisms.

That is what this forum is for, though you may want to post this kind of thread into the "community showcase" section of the forums. I am not sure if it is appropriate to put this kind of thread into the "general chat" section, though I could be wrong.

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
You're not the first to do a "let's show" (it's not a let's play) but nami is right, it goes in the community showcase section.

Reactions: dgdas9
Jul 29, 2019
Well, you could think of it as an FTB diary. It would simply provide you a means to gain feedback as to what you are doing. Though I would not put any significant effort into "controlling" your series, I wouldn't mind providing feedback as to how to improve your designs/provide insight, feedback and criticisms.

That is what this forum is for, though you may want to post this kind of thread into the "community showcase" section of the forums. I am not sure if it is appropriate to put this kind of thread into the "general chat" section, though I could be wrong.
Yes, I like where you are going with this, maybe I should reword my vote thing... as for the forum place, I suppose it would be safer to put it in the "community showcase" section? I'll add a bit to my OP asking the mods so whatever we will see. Thanks for the feedback!

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
We both told you to put it in the community showcase section, yet you still ask us? lol the answer remains the same buddy

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I like where you are going with this, maybe I should reword my vote thing... as for the forum place, I suppose it would be safer to put it in the "community showcase" section? I'll add a bit to my OP asking the mods so whatever we will see. Thanks for the feedback!

To get a thread moved, report it and ask for it to be moved in the report. Mods don't necessarily read every single post, and therefore might not spot that this needs moving.