A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Your wish is granted, but your "puppies" are actually an infinite mound of "hushpuppies" making you to fat to move

My wish is that this thread is destroyed :eek:

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
wish granted, but then the forums go down.

i wish that mojang releases 1.8 tonight, and forge and all the mods update to it tommorow, everyone gets 10000 FPS and there are no bugs.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but we are assimilated into the borg and no longer have any meaning of "fun"

I wish for brentalfloss the comic to come back.

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
Your wish is my command. The comic has now come back from the dead with it's own living conscious and it is preparing for paper cut mass murder of the world.

I wish I owned a penguin.

eliandarkbrood

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, your wish corrupted someone's wish for 1million dollars by him getting inheritance from his beloved father passing. He knows you corrupted his wish and is using the million to put a bounty on your head. Hope you like being hunted :)

Hmm... lets see... i wish for a golden egg.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Granted! It weighs 100000 kilograms and crushes you when it appears above your head.

I wish for someone to corrupt this wish.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I refuse to corrupt your wish, in doing so corrupting it, and causing a space-time paradox that only resolves itself when the Earth is destroyed to make way for a hyperspace bypass (several times).

I wish that I had telekinetic powers.

eliandarkbrood

Jul 29, 2019
I refuse to corrupt your wish, in doing so corrupting it, and causing a space-time paradox that only resolves itself when the Earth is destroyed to make way for a hyperspace bypass (several times).

I wish that I had telekinetic powers.

Granted. First time you use it, its too much for you and your head explodes.

I wish... to be smart...

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted. Now you're having difficulty tolerating the stupidity of your old friends and in an effort to make them smarter you try and switch brains with them, but you're no brain surgeon and you both die.

I wish for an Iguna.

TehHaloTree

Jul 29, 2019
I grant your wish, but your Iguana grows a long sharp horn and goes on a murderous rampage...

My wish: to make the ultimate MC mod.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but your codebase becomes corrupted and your house burns down originating from annoverheating PC while your trial on backups expires and all backups are lost.

I wish for

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you die a horrible painful death in a meat grinder heated by lava and you are cut up by several razor sharp diamond tipped golden blades.

I wish to live.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Granted. In your quest for eternal life, you end up having to cryogenically freeze yourself in order to stay alive long enough for scientists invent a machine that grants eternal life. They do, but by that time everyone has forgotten about you and left the planet you are frozen on.

I wish that Elofoot didn't cause drama

Sent from my Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System using Tapatalk

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Granted, but by doing so you are turned into an outcast on these forums and not allowed to come back.

I wish that Minetweaker supported adding mob drops

Sent from my Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System using Tapatalk