[64x] Soartex Fanver - Smooth and Clean FTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
-All blocks and pipes remade/added for the Unofficial Logistics Pipes (thanks Justin_a!)

Could someone post the full mod list for the latest version of all mod packs, excluding Universal Electricity, VoxelBox and FTB retro? I'd like to get a pack out for Magic World, Mindcrack and DW20 modpacks especially and build those new packs into the Soartex Patcher. Not sure where to find accurate lists without diving down into the mods folders and compiling my own lists..

EDIT: Thanks for posting that list below pat! Going to try to knock out MiscPeriphs and Omnitools tonight... also, I updated that GDocs list, Pat.

GoldBattle

Jul 29, 2019
Note the retro has to use the legacy pack.

Mindcrack
NEI
[1.4.6]PetroGen-1.1
AdvancedMachines_4.7a (atomic)
buildcraft-A-3.3.0
ChickenChunks 1.2.1.0
ComputerCraft1.48
EnderStorage 1.3.1.0
extrabees-1.4.9.3-prerelease
ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.4.6-3.7.0
Factorization-0.7.10
forestry-A-1.6.4.1
GregTechMod_2.70d
IC2NuclearControl-1.4.5
industrialcraft-2_1.112.170-lf
ironchest-universal-1.4.6-4.5.1.199
mod_AdvancedSolarPanels_3_3_2
mod_zGraviSuite_1_6
ModularForceFieldSystemV2.2.8.2.14
NEI_RedPowerPlugin 1.4.3
obsidiplates-universal-1.2.0.3
OmniTools-2.2.3
Railcraft_1.4.6-6.12.0.0
RedPowerCompat-2.0pr6
RedPowerCore-2.0pr6
RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6
RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6
SoulShards-v1.14-universal
StevesCarts2.0.0.a40
Thaumcraft3.0.1c
ThermalExpansion-2.1.6
ThermalExpansion-NEI-2.1.6
Traincraft-3.1.13_010
twilightforest-1.14.0
WR-CBE Addons 1.3.2
WR-CBE Core 1.3.2
WR-CBE RedPower 1.3.2
xycraft-universal-1.4.6-0.9.44

[DOUBLEPOST=1356325334][/DOUBLEPOST]UniversalElectricity

NEI
AssemblyLine_v0.1.3.13
AtomicScience_v0.2.6.93
BasicComponents_v1.1.3.279
BlastCraft
ElectricExpansion_v0.4.1
HawksMachineryBetav0.9.9
ICBM_v0.6.3.71
InvTweaks-1.45-1.4.4
Mekanism
MekanismGenerators
MekanismTools
ModularForceFieldSystemV2.2.8.1.7
mystcraft-uni-1.4.4-0.9.4.05
Railcraft_1.4.5b-6.9.0.0
Direwolf's mod pack
NEI
buildcraft-A-3.3.0
ChickenChunks 1.2.1.0
compactsolars-universal-1.4.6-3.2.0.21
ComputerCraft1.48
EnderStorage 1.3.1.0
ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.4.6-3.7.0
Factorization-0.7.10
forestry-A-1.6.4.1
GravityGun1.4.6v1
IC2NuclearControl-1.4.5
industrialcraft-2_1.112.170-lf
ironchest-universal-1.4.6-4.5.1.199
mod_zGraviSuite_1_6
ModularForceFieldSystemV2.2.8.2.13
mystcraft-uni-1.4.6-0.9.5.00
NEI_RedPowerPlugin 1.4.3
NEIPlugins-1.0.4.1
obsidiplates-universal-1.2.0.3
OmniTools-2.2.3
portalgun1.4.6v1
Railcraft_1.4.6-6.12.1.0
RedPowerCompat-2.0pr6
RedPowerCore-2.0pr6
RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6
RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6
SoulShards-v1.14-universal
StevesCarts2.0.0.a40
Thaumcraft3.0.1c
ThermalExpansion-2.1.6
ThermalExpansion-NEI-2.1.6
WR-CBE Addons 1.3.2
WR-CBE Core 1.3.2
WR-CBE RedPower 1.3.2
xycraft-universal-1.4.6-0.9.44

Well I'm off to bed. It these packs are not added by the morning i got them for you shoe.

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
For the sake of a pretty link, the file directory is now at files.soartex.net. Thanks RedX!

For the patcher:
-OmniTools added
-Factorization blocks improved
-Petroleum Generator added
Hi mate,

I'm a big fan of the Soartex pack and it and JohnSmith are my go to packs for Minecraft. I have a mod that I've created that is specifically designed for using with the FTB pack to fill the oil/fuel to EU gap, without breaking balance.

The link is below in my signature and to note for the texture is that it has an on/off state for the texture - the first block is the on state and the fourth the off state.

Anyway, if you can fit it into your texturing schedule, I would love that!
Added the block. The GUI will come later. ;)

SneakyPete

Jul 29, 2019
Im really confused how to use the patcher. I extract the download and it just gives me a meta-inf and a net folder. What am I supposed to do with these? I feel like I'm doing something wrong, or there is just a lack of information on how to use it.

Edit: So I can see that the patcher is a .jar file when I am looking at the texture pack through winrar, but I have no option to run the jar, I can only open the file path. If I look at the texture pack through windows explorer it doesn't appear as a jar any more, just a winrar archive. If I extract that archive it just becomes a folder with the two aforementioned (ones in original post) folders... I can't get this to work....

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
Aand, this is a big day... we have approval to be added to the FTB launcher on their next update! These packs will now show up from within the launcher... soon. I am working hard to fix all compatability problems with Mindcrack, Magic world and DW20 packs ATM... will be out very soon.

Mod patcher is now 100% compatible with the Direwolf20 and Magic World modpack. Compile it on your own if you'd like to get started early. www.soartex.net/patcher In a few minutes button presets in the patcher will show up for these two packs.

Soartex Vanilla 2.3 released!
-Christmas present chests (Floppygunk)
-new ender pearl and ender eye (Chase)
-new end stone (Valsis+Soar49)
-new end portal block
-Pigs! Animated too. (Tzigane)
-crafting GUI has a large scroll if NEI is not installed
-inventory GUI has a large scroll
-carrot on a stick (Floppygunk)
-shears
-flower pot icon
-sick hunger bar fixed
NOTE: This is not in Soartex FTB yet. But you can use the mod patcher to add textures to it...

Also made quite a few updates to the patcher. These will trickle down to the packs above very soon.
-Nuclear Control revised to new file format, items and GUIs added (Goldbattle)
-Chickenchunks mini chunkloader added
-Thaumcraft, Mystcraft, XBXL compatability fixes
-Wizard by Luiz Diego
-OmniTools table GUI added (Goldbattle)
-Xycraft fixes and improvements

Aaand, I know this doesn't relate as much here, but Better than Wolves has seen a lot of love from SoaringDragon recently. Looks really nice. Goldbattle even made some GUIs for it!

@SneakyPete: Right click the jar. Tell it to open the jar via java, not an archiving program. Better instructions on how to use it coming up soon...

Next on my list is Redpower revisions and Gregtech.

Toth Daniel

Jul 29, 2019
Thx Shoeboxam,you made my happy!Oh,and Is the Patcher compatible with MindCrack-Oh,and is the Patcher always contains he newest mod patches,because if not,how can we get info about the newest patches?

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
@Daniel: I have not tested it with Mindcrack yet, but I know Gregtech needs quite a bit of fixing. Using the patcher always gets you the newest of the new stuff.

EDIT: Name changed to Daniel. :)

Reactions: Toth Daniel

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I've got a feature request for the patcher. Can you add a config file where I can specify a default path? It keeps wanting to start in My Documents when I'd rather have it start in my FTB folder or even just C:\

GoldBattle

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I've got a feature request for the patcher. Can you add a config file where I can specify a default path? It keeps wanting to start in My Documents when I'd rather have it start in my FTB folder or even just C:\
I will put that on my list of things to do. Thanks for the support! and ideas!

-Gold

GoldBattle

Jul 29, 2019
Hi mate,

I'm a big fan of the Soartex pack and it and JohnSmith are my go to packs for Minecraft. I have a mod that I've created that is specifically designed for using with the FTB pack to fill the oil/fuel to EU gap, without breaking balance.

The link is below in my signature and to note for the texture is that it has an on/off state for the texture - the first block is the on state and the fourth the off state.

Anyway, if you can fit it into your texturing schedule, I would love that!
Gui is done. Check it out here and see if everything is good. http://soartex.net/threads/bc-ic2-petrogen.411/ I really like the mod and the ideas behind it. Congrats on making it into mindcrack too!

GoldBattle

Jul 29, 2019
@Daniel Our team always keeps the possibility open to go to different resolutions. But for now we have focus on just finishing 64x and then branching out into other resolutions ect. Hope this answers your question.

Cheez99

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded the patcher and had the same problem SneakyPete did. I changed it to open with java and I just get an exception; the window closes way too fast for me to see clearly, but I think it's a missing main class exception. Apparently it's saying the file is a .jar.zip, but when I unzip it I just get a folder with all the files. It says the folder is a .jar, but I have no option to run it or otherwise force it to recognize the files as a jar. Should I stick the files into Eclipse and try to repackage it, or what? I don't know how I'm messing this up so bad.

I'm just using the modded pack right now, along with a few of my own edits to the items.png to replace some of the vanilla textures. I love this pack, it's better than Sphax in my opinion.

GoldBattle

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded the patcher and had the same problem SneakyPete did. I changed it to open with java and I just get an exception; the window closes way too fast for me to see clearly, but I think it's a missing main class exception. Apparently it's saying the file is a .jar.zip, but when I unzip it I just get a folder with all the files. It says the folder is a .jar, but I have no option to run it or otherwise force it to recognize the files as a jar. Should I stick the files into Eclipse and try to repackage it, or what? I don't know how I'm messing this up so bad.

I'm just using the modded pack right now, along with a few of my own edits to the items.png to replace some of the vanilla textures. I love this pack, it's better than Sphax in my opinion.
Can you try to rename the file without the ending .zip. So the whole file name is 'Soartex-Patcher.jar'. Then try to run it with java(via right clicking and selecting as java platform to run it with). You shouldn't have to unzip it or anything. Some computer seem to treat a .jar as a .zip. Which is completely wrong, but that is just how it works sometimes. Hope this help it work.

Toth Daniel

Jul 29, 2019
Can you try to rename the file without the ending .zip. So the whole file name is 'Soartex-Patcher.jar'. Then try to run it with java(via right clicking and selecting as java platform to run it with). You shouldn't have to unzip it or anything. Some computer seem to treat a .jar as a .zip. Which is completely wrong, but that is just how it works sometimes. Hope this help it work.

So he need to choose the Java as the default opener(dunno it in english),nd not WinRAR.

Cheez99

Jul 29, 2019

I did that. It looks like this:
kLoMO.png

It's telling me it's a zip even though the filename is .jar and the default opener is java. The exception was what I thought it was, "Could not find main class Sortex-Patcher_1.1.jar.zip."

Status
Not open for further replies.