[64x] Soartex Fanver - Smooth and Clean FTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
The mod patcher now has support for Redpower pr6. Thank you, Justin, for making the compatability fixes.

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
Could you give me more details about the error message? It seems to be loading fine here, are you getting any error message you could send to me?

Kaffefilter

Jul 29, 2019
When I ping feralhosing.com I get timedout instantly.
"Ping request could not find host feralhosting.com. Please check the name and try again."

Jenral

Jul 29, 2019
Can we have the old mailbox back. I really don't like the new look.

2012-12-23_085256_zps20dc85ea.png

New mailbox = ugly

Laike

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also having issues with Iridium and Bauxite showing up as clear. Any way of fixing this temporarily until a proper fix is released?

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
Soartex mods directory updated! Not Soartex FTB (yet). Use the patcher to get these.
Forestry, Steve's Carts, Thermal Expansion, Twilight Forest, IC2 and Railcraft updated to be compatible with latest version. Thank you Justin_a_! May not be back-compatible with FTB.

Also, new Google docs list. Maybe we can be a little more organized now?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UBqQv1to--iUpEghHbbN30vtC__SYLdklELFGfU_kWA/edit

When I ping feralhosing.com I get timedout instantly.
"Ping request could not find host feralhosting.com. Please check the name and try again."
Did some reading, ended up finding some help. It sounds like your DNS isn't updated. Three potential fixes:

soar.cerulean.feralhosting is only a day or so old, so the DNS may not have propagated down to certain ISP's DNS services. Switching to Google DNS or OpenDNS may fix that. Waiting a few days may fix that as well.

Another possibility is that the cached DNS information in your computer is old. Restarting your computer would cause the cache to refresh with the new DNS info.

@Jenral: I agree. I removed the texture from the mods directory. It will trickle down to Soartex FTB once FTB updates... Or you can delete the Soartex_FTB.zip/gfx/forestry/blocks/mailbox.png file.

@Laike: Are you using Soartex FTB version 2.2.1 or 2.2.2? I released a bug fix update (2.2.2) yesterday that fixes the gregtech ores and a few other things.

@Dylan: Still making stuff. I'm just really enjoying FTB. Anyways, 2.3 will have a bunch of new end textures (good new base before making Greg end ores, amirite?) and maybe a number of new mobs. Lots to do!

Dylan Meurs

Jul 29, 2019
thanks for the response I really like the texture pack and so far its one of the most complete for the ftb pack, keep up the good work

Laike

Jul 29, 2019
@shoeboxam I was using 2.2.2

I just updated the mod through the patcher a few moments ago and I'm still having the same issue

Reactions: Shoeboxam

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted to say I absolutely love the texture pack. I am loving it. Also for anyone else that is color blind tech mods in minecraft can be a huge pain to find texture packs for and this is one of the best ones I have found for myself.

Oh, but the real reason I was stopping by... I just wanted to mention a bug. It looks like someone else just mentioned it, so you are likely looking into it already. But I too am using the 2.2.2 and Greg-tech stuff isn't showing. I really dislike all things Greg-tech and since Greg-tech has been out have just avoided any and everything ic2 now. So for myself it is not a big deal, but my server does and will continue using greg-tech so hopefully it isn't too troublesome of a fix. :)

Keep up the wonderful work!

Reactions: Kaffefilter

Toth Daniel

Jul 29, 2019
Shoeboxam,I know IT IS hard-work to make [a] texture(s),but can you make vanilla armor?(iron,dia,gold,chain and leather)-And one more thing:The customizer's download IS NOT working(The download can't load;also tried with direct download and adf.ly.

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not going to update Soartex FTB for a few days. Looks like updated modpacks are right around the corner and I have a few additional mods to texture.

For the mod patcher:
-added Railcraft wooden cart, four GUIs and steam turbine. *Back compatible with FTB
-Forestry Triggers.png (Goldbatle)

Shoeboxam,I know IT IS hard-work to make [a] texture(s),but can you make vanilla armor?(iron,dia,gold,chain and leather)-And one more thing:The customizer's download IS NOT working(The download can't load;also tried with direct download and adf.ly.
Drum has been working on some armor, but it may take a while. I know I'm going to make a few revisions to my first armor series (not included in the pack) and maybe it will be up to snuff. We'll have to see.

www.minecraftcustomizer.net has had problems in the past, sounds like they are experiencing problems again. What error are you getting when you try to connect to www.soar.cerulean.feralhosting.com? It may be a similar problem to Kaffefilter's above.

Portal gun in its entirety has not been started. If anyone could work on that, I'd be thrilled.

Toth Daniel

Jul 29, 2019
It is not loading.It says something like:"Server not responsed"(sry for bad english)and it give me a picture.If you want i will link it for you.And some more thing:Will EE3 and RP2 be fully textured when come out?And I know,that is not easy to finish IC2,but can you give us an an ETA(about) about when will you finish it?

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
It is not loading.It says something like:"Server not responsed"(sry for bad english)and it give me a picture.If you want i will link it for you.And some more thing:Will EE3 and RP2 be fully textured when come out?And I know,that is not easy to finish IC2,but can you give us an an ETA(about) about when will you finish it?
I would like to see the picture!
All mods will become completely textured, it just takes time. We're extremely close to completion on quite a few of these major mods... No ETA, but I can promise everything will continue to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.