[64x] Soartex Fanver - Smooth and Clean FTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapmabijap

Jul 29, 2019
@kap: I'm not mad or anything, I really am slow to update these pages. Which pack did you download to get 2.1.6? The Modded Download points to Soartex Modded 2.1.6 (I think). I need to recompile that with Primary 2.1.8 and the latest mod textures.

yepp the modded 2.1.6 :) ok then I will be more patient :)

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
download is broken ! :( help!
What is broken? There are lots of download links and I don't see any broken ones when I test.

There will be a 32x version! No telling when though. I've been saying there will be one for just under a year. There are always distractions.

A few updates made to the patcher (/modded/)
-Inv Tweaks mod support (I will remake soon)
-steve's carts now compatible with a28
-more IC2 items completed (by Seagull)
-Jammy's Furniture items (by Celinounou)

Floppy made some new super-snazzy buttons, I'll release an update in a few days to Soartex FTB when I get all the mod buttons retextured in his style.

kapmabijap

Jul 29, 2019
What is broken? There are lots of download links and I don't see any broken ones when I test.

There will be a 32x version! No telling when though. I've been saying there will be one for just under a year. There are always distractions.

A few updates made to the patcher (/modded/)
-Inv Tweaks mod support (I will remake soon)
-steve's carts now compatible with a28
-more IC2 items completed (by Seagull)
-Jammy's Furniture items (by Celinounou)

Floppy made some new super-snazzy buttons, I'll release an update in a few days to Soartex FTB when I get all the mod buttons retextured in his style.

nice nice nice :)

AlexUbel

Jul 29, 2019
This may be a stupid question, but do I need to download more than the FTB Texture Pack to get all the textures, or do I also need to download the modded file to cover the bases?

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
@Alex:
If you are just using FTB all you need to download is "Soartex FTB". Bam whamo, done. ;)

The modded pack has the FTB pack inside it as well as textures for all these other mods not related to FTB. This makes it easy for those people who add mods on top of FTB. It generally supports newer versions of mods than what is in FTB.

Aaaand the Customizer and Mod Patcher are cool tools to make your own pack, if that's what you're into.

EDIT: I fixed the FTB supported mods list link.

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
I just released an update! We are now at 2.2

Vanilla
-new buttons throughout the pack (Floppygunk)
-night is not as dark (My original lightmap was too dark)
-pillar CTM on ornate bricks (Disaster)
-carrot items

FTB
-Forestry backpacks added, remade apiary textures (Tzigane), many of those new trees added, harvester tops remade, ~15 new GUIs added (GoldBattle)
-Mystcraft completed. Woo!
-Several Gregtech sprite sheets added. GUIs made but not included (Dare2Win)
-Xycraft and EE3 ready to go once included in FTB
-Advanced Solars completed and included
-Gravity Suite! (Dare2Win)
-Added steve's carts detector tracks
-Updated Logistics Pipes for compatability
-added special file for InvTweaks
-removed better skies and several other mods that are no longer in the pack

Modded Pack
-dragon mounts, pet bats mods added
-Jammy furniture items added
-TMI updated for compatability
-DivineRPG support coming along nicely

If you have any complaints or troubles, let me know!

Reactions: Mr_PuddingMan

Grimfear

Jul 29, 2019
I must say that so far this is by far my favorite TP. Love what was done with the different machines and the ore blocks, so clean!

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
I've just redownloaded the pack and the crystal portal and decay blocks are still 16x. I guess that means you won't be doing them?
My mistake. I'll get to work on those after I finish the Forestry machines. Always more to do!

EDIT: Book backing looks to be missing as well. When I remake the vanilla book GUI I'll add that in as well.

Shadowhisp

Jul 29, 2019
Looks awesome, but when I play, in caves stone is blinking and lights are really messed up... I use Optifine.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Looks awesome, but when I play, in caves stone is blinking and lights are really messed up... I use Optifine.

You have to go in and remove the Lightmaps from the enviroment folder. The lightmaps have never worked right for me with this pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.