[6 packs!] SpamPacks; A varied selection of lightweight modpacks

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
CaptPanda you are a really cool dude, you make really good packs and help people when there are problems and that is really cool
Thanks, I try my best at times.

note to self do not go near the giant glowy structures from chromaticraft....
stairs.JPG

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
guiz

hey guiz

Should I make a gregtech pack?
I'm considering on making a gregtech pack which is pretty much purely gregtech and IC2, maybe a worldgen mod. it'd be pretty simple, but that way you get to focus on gregtech instead of having mods that you can use to find workarounds. How does that sound?

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Why didnt you add HQM in any of your packs? :(
I wanted them to be casual play, I know people like HQM, but if people just wanna chill, then it's not really that ideal. They're not meant to be story driven. The wayward banners, maybe, but I think it's more deserving of lore than a plot.

Gamingmaster01

Jul 29, 2019
why dont you make one big pack instead of you having your like 10 different packs, also can golem factory get a 1.7.10 make over, with project e if possible

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
For the time being, I'm in exam period, so I won't be doing anything anytime soon.

I have considered making a kitchen sink pack, as well as updating GF, but still on 1.6.4, just rebalancing it.

also project-E? Get outta here!

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
So a big question on Void Monster:

I can understand it in packs where you have openings to the void. I think that it fits the Deep Dark from extra utilities perfectly.

But ... why add it to a pack with no extra dimensions, and no way for the void monster to actually do anything except make noise?

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Reika's Wrath: Electrical, plasmatic, and magical zappage in one.

There's your subtitle.

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
So a big question on Void Monster:

I can understand it in packs where you have openings to the void. I think that it fits the Deep Dark from extra utilities perfectly.

But ... why add it to a pack with no extra dimensions, and no way for the void monster to actually do anything except make noise?

Fun fact: you can drill bedrock.

You can DIG TOO DEEP

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Bedrock breaker won't destroy the Y=1 bedrock.
What else in the reika pack takes out bedrock?

EDIT: A Mordor mod? ...

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Right, I've just updated the OP with two more packs, I guess this thread could act as a place I can link my old packs. I may redo some of these packs, depending on the mods.