Zica

Jul 29, 2019
ibleTeDQ1pa83w.gif

HUGE thanks to shoeboxam for helping me with a ton of stuff.​

http://js-legacy.net/

Last edited:

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome! Since getting into playing with mods I removed JS, as it's confusing going between two different texture packs. I might stick with vanilla textures for now but it's nice to see that there is now more choice, I do like Sphax also but it's too high res for my machine, this is more manageable.

(Edited for clarity)

ScottWears

Jul 29, 2019
Look interesting I'm gonna take a look soon will it or has it been updated to 1.4.2 and the new mods ?

icedale

Jul 29, 2019
Looks pretty good, though I do believe there are some issues with the font being unreadable under certain conditions.

I've uploaded the following screenshots that will exemplify what I mean. http://imgur.com/a/rJAZu One of them is the MFSU interface, the other one is a Mass Fabricator interface. I can barely read the text, maybe it's me who is doing something wrong?

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
Looks pretty good, though I do believe there are some issues with the font being unreadable under certain conditions.

I've uploaded the following screenshots that will exemplify what I mean. http://imgur.com/a/rJAZu One of them is the MFSU interface, the other one is a Mass Fabricator interface. I can barely read the text, maybe it's me who is doing something wrong?

I see what you mean, I'll see if glow (my co-author) or I can come up with something that doesn't look out of place.

Look interesting I'm gonna take a look soon will it or has it been updated to 1.4.2 and the new mods ?

Most mods are updated to the most current release. If for some reason something isn't textured, just send me a shout with what version mod you are using, and what isn't textured.

heethoofd27

Jul 29, 2019
It looks awesome zica thanks for the hard work
I dont want to complain but the bee textures (in NEI) looks like they have no texture it shows me the purple square
but i am still going to use it right now :)

icedale

Jul 29, 2019
I see what you mean, I'll see if glow (my co-author) or I can come up with something that doesn't look out of place.

That would be awesome! They really look like solid textures other than that issue. I usually enjoy using John Smith while playing vanilla and would be very grateful if someone would provide mod textures :)

Thanks for your work.

Rhinehart_

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm havent thorougly tested but i noticed that alot of GUIs in nei are cropped, as in missing the edges, on some its so bad i cant see what machine im supposed to use, not really a big problem but it is a problem

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome! This makes me really happy. Trying to restrain myself from going on a "like" rampage. :)

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm havent thorougly tested but i noticed that alot of GUIs in nei are cropped, as in missing the edges, on some its so bad i cant see what machine im supposed to use, not really a big problem but it is a problem

Are you talking about the recipe screen, where it shows you the recipe for certain machines? And also, which GUI scale are you using? If it's anything less than the second largest, you're going to have a problem with all texture packs, especially this one since a lot of the items/blocks are blended into the background with the colors that Johnsmith chose.

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
The texturepack author is making an official patch for FTB.
Really, where did you hear this? He has never done any mod support before.

Also, regarding the font colour being difficult to read in certain situations, I am looking into ways of improving this, but the colour of the font appears to be hardcoded.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
I see that it is a 32x and looks great now but i was wondering if there will be a 64x or 128x?

If not still a great texture pack.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Really, where did you hear this? He has never done any mod support before.

Also, regarding the font colour being difficult to read in certain situations, I am looking into ways of improving this, but the colour of the font appears to be hardcoded.

Opps sorry, nevermind.