colored beds mod
ropes plus
balkons
logistics pipes
additional buildcraft pipes/objects
mekanism

those are the mods ive added to feed the beast off the top of my head

im debating losing a few to be able to use the texture pack

They haven't even gotten 100% complete with the FTB packs, and so you will have to wait with your mods some of those mods are planned to enter FTB in 1.6 and so they might get added in the future ;)
So don't expect any mods to be textured before most FTB packs are about done

Dreossk

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,

It's been a while ... I was hoping somebody would notice these missing textures but apparently they've flown under the radar so far. I'm kinda surprised nobody's tackled the advanced nanochestplate. I thought everybody used that thing. :)

Invisible:
Plutonium ingots
Thorium ingots
Portable scanner
Basic, advanced and elite circuit boards
Advanced circuit parts

Pink box:
Advanced NanoChestPlate

To whomever did the new Forestry textures: They look AMAZING. Awesome work.

Hmm I'll check all this stuff out, but I know for a fact that in the latest version of the pack, the GregTech Circuits have JS textures, and the Advanced Circuit Parts and Portable Scanner have default textures, however these were only recently added. The ingots must have slipped under the radar, I'll get those sorted ASAP :)

As for the Advanced Nano ChestPlate, I'll probably sort something out for that, although shouldn't show as a pink box using the latest version. On Friday I added support for Advanced Solars and the associated armors, as well as improving the IC2 and GraviSuite ones, but I didn't get round to doing the Advanced Nano.

Also, I must say Tragische your work is amazing! If you haven't already registered on the JS forums, be sure to do so and I'll give you access to the dev forum :).

PS. Is it really that long since I last checked this thread? I really need to sort my PR skills out :oops:

Any news on this? These objects are invisible which makes them hard to find in a chest...

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm with the latest version of the pack, all of those have items have textures. Run the patcher again and see if that helps :)

Also, there appears to be an Osmium Ingot which is invisible, but I can't find the file which contains its texture.

Kiwi Zuccini

Jul 29, 2019
Idk if its me or if I need to fix this on my own, but there are no textures for any fo the bricks such as snow bricks, lapis bricks and obsidian bricks, also for paved stone and a few other blocks, Does anyone have these textures with thier pack? I've patched and redownloaded the pack twice and still so texture for them. I'd be willing to put the texture in myself if i knew how, I don't even care if it has the vanilla teture for bricks. iIf you have these texture in your pack do you mind sending it to me on skype or uploading it to mediafire or something, I really hope they fix this. Everyone builds their houses with bricks and I can see through the ground.

Greenhawk837

Jul 29, 2019
Idk if its me or if I need to fix this on my own, but there are no textures for any fo the bricks such as snow bricks, lapis bricks and obsidian bricks, also for paved stone and a few other blocks, Does anyone have these textures with thier pack? I've patched and redownloaded the pack twice and still so texture for them. I'd be willing to put the texture in myself if i knew how, I don't even care if it has the vanilla teture for bricks. iIf you have these texture in your pack do you mind sending it to me on skype or uploading it to mediafire or something, I really hope they fix this. Everyone builds their houses with bricks and I can see through the ground.

There are textures for them in the 1.5 pack, but they haven't been added to the 1.4.7 pack

Download this image and copy it over the current terrain_0 in \JSTR\powercrystals\minefactoryreloaded\textures

terrain_0.png

Reactions: Freakscar

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Is there something special I need to make the text on things like the MFSU or MFE visible? It's there, but since the background of the block is dark, the text is almost unreadable. Is that what I need Optifine for? (1.4.7)

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up, I have started converting stuff over to the 1.6 format, but it's very big task, not only because of the unstitching involved, but also because so much has been added since 1.4.7.

Progress can be viewed here:

https://github.com/Glowstrontium/JSTR_MC-1.6

I've purposely not pushed the work I've done to the patcher as honestly it's not complete enough in my opinion at the moment.

Lady_Oolong

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a list of mods that haven't been unstiched yet? I'll soon be working on updating the customized pack for Feed The City for 1.5+ and I'd be willing to contribute back; I'm well familiar with git and have a github account so I could do pull requests.

Dex Luther

Jul 29, 2019
Your texture pack looks really nice, but your website you link in the original post is down (out of bandwidth apparently). Just a heads up/

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Your texture pack looks really nice, but your website you link in the original post is down (out of bandwidth apparently). Just a heads up/
It has that from time to time - I just tried and it works again (atm at least^^). ;)

Perriax

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if this texture pack will get updated for FTB 1.5.2 (unhinged in my case;))? Or where to check for updates?

Leenhaart

Jul 29, 2019
Unofficial JSTR 1.5.2

This is a self-made update for FTB Unleashed 1.5.2.

Hey all, I worked hard to patch up the JSTR 1.4 pack to work with 1.5.2 as well as possible. That meant a lot of changes and new textures.

Changelog

Forestry - Fixed Forestry blocks and GUIs.
- Moved existing Forestry block textures to the correct path for 1.5.2. Engines and machines use the JSTR 1.4 textures now.
- Unstitched a lot of item textures and moved them to the correct path. A lot of GUI symbols are now 32x32 as well.
- Made new textures due to mod changes. The following blocks have new textures: Raintank, Clockwork Engine, Arborist's Chest, Worktable.
- Worktable has a new GUI texture.
- Updated bee animations to 32x32 by making variants of the previous 1.4 textures.

BuildCraft - Ported.
- Moved block entity and GUI textures to the correct path for 1.5.2. Engines look correct now.

IC2 - Fixed all IC2 GUI textures.
- BatBox/MFE/MFSU isn't screwed up any more.
- All machine GUIs had inventories off by a pixel, or slightly scaled so the slots were misaligned. Fixed that.
- Fixed slot alignment in a few trading machines.
- One or two new GUI textures.

Railcraft - Fixed blocks.
- Unstitched all Railcraft blocks (both tracks and machines) from JSTR 1.4.
- New quarried stone and abyssal stone textures based on RedPower marble and basalt from JSTR 1.4.
- New textures for Railcraft stone brick variants.
- Moved GUI textures to the correct path for 1.5.2.

MineFactory Reloaded - A lot.
- Unstitched all MFR blocks from JSTR 1.4.
- Made textures for all of the new machines (~60 tiles) since 1.4.
- Moved GUI textures to the correct path for 1.5.2.
- Adjusted all GUI textures for misalignments.
- Conveyor animation is now a 4 frame animation at 2 ticks/frame.

Thermal Expansion - Fixed GUI textures.
- Moved GUI textures to the correct path for 1.5.2. Renamed them to the new name scheme.
- Unstitched all the GUI elements, which have moved to CoFHCore (mods/CoFH).

IronChests - Ported.
- Moved block entity textures to the correct path for 1.5.2. Chests display properly.

BiblioCraft - Ported.
- Moved block and GUI textures from JSTR 1.4 to the correct path for 1.5.2, though it doesn't cover all new blocks.

Nether Ores - Ported.
- Unstitched all Nether Ore blocks from JSTR 1.4.
- There's a couple new blocks in the latest mod (tile.netherores.ore.1_0 - 1_4) that I had to use the closest match for.

Vanilla - Fixes.
- Fixed broken compass, clock and portal animations with a backport from JSTR 1.6.
- Fixed Nether Quartz not matching surrounding Netherrack.

* You are free to use any of the changes and additions for making updates to JSTR.
Notes: The MineFactory Reloaded update took the longest and is the highest quality. The Forestry block unstitchings need serious review, as some of them aren't even used by the 1.5.2 version.

-------------------
Download: Dropbox
-------------------

Reactions: slizz3r

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
This is a self-made update for FTB Unleashed 1.5.2.

Hey all, I worked hard to patch up the JSTR 1.4 pack to work with 1.5.2 as well as possible. That meant a lot of changes and new textures.

---snip---

Wow you've done a lot of great work there, it's a shame as I've updated a lot of the same things for the 1.6 version which could have been back ported and saved you some work :(

That aside, would you mind if I include your updates in the patcher?

Leenhaart

Jul 29, 2019
* You are free to use any of the changes and additions for making updates to JSTR.
Notes: The MineFactory Reloaded update took the longest and is the highest quality. The Forestry block unstitchings need serious review, as some of them aren't even used by the 1.5.2 version.

Go ahead.