32x [32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Magnus

Jul 29, 2019
Since the warded glass just bugged me, I went ahead and quickly replaced it with an upscaled version of the standard thaumcraft version. As I was already editing the textures, I decided to recolour the totems as well to fit the colour of obsidian (I've attached a screenshot showing the different) and made some textures for the ChickenChunks chunk loaders, since the 16x16 texture stands out in a bad way.

If you find the stuff useful, feel free to include it (or not, if you have something better). :)

I Like the glass and the chunk loaders, I don't really like having the totems looking like obsidian though.

Scarrboros

Jul 29, 2019
I think they look too much like the Johnsmith obsidian though with that texture. They should look a bit cleaner in my opinion.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
i have a request could you make a addon for divine rpg mod? since everything i have now is john smith except the divine rpg mod

gremlindan

Jul 29, 2019
oh i also noticed that the grafter says texture paack update required. im using the latest one from 1st post

Dylan Meurs

Jul 29, 2019
Glow is there any chance of a new link for the changelog? It isn't working for me but if that's just me let me know, thanks in advance

EDIT: also cant get the google docs to work, any work around for that?

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
Glow is there any chance of a new link for the changelog? It isn't working for me but if that's just me let me know, thanks in advance

EDIT: also cant get the google docs to work, any work around for that?

I put up a mirror link and the changelog

benobatman

Jul 29, 2019
ive installed the pack an ive put knockback and smite on a sword, yet it comes up as a pink box wiht an x in it any reason why it does this? :(

Dylan Meurs

Jul 29, 2019
btw anyone having trouble with the google docs try downloading in firefox if you haven't all ready, I went through three different browsers to find one that worked

Nalkrien

Jul 29, 2019
Also the portal gun texture needs to be updated to the newest version. They added the pedestal to the apg texture.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Is this tp related? When I approach a Shimmerleaf flower, it's fine as long as I do not point the crosshair over it. As soon as I do, it turns into a "tp update required" cross (the flower, that is). Or is this optifine again? Apart of that: Awesome work, everyone involved. This is really beautiful.

Alice

Jul 29, 2019
I put up a mirror link and the changelog

Thanks for all of your work Zica and others that have contributed to this TP.

Just wondered if it would be possible to put the change-log link in the OP?

:)

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for all of your work Zica and others that have contributed to this TP.

Just wondered if it would be possible to put the change-log link in the OP?

:)

Click on the image that says click here for change log . :p