[32x] 1.5.2 Faithful FTB Unleashed, Direwolf20, Unhinged +More

Dylzan

Jul 29, 2019
The Z-Fighting on the casting basin and casting table is unbearable, also the seared glass isnt meant to have lines

Daoneandonly

Jul 29, 2019
Having trouble with this pack, load up ftb, go on meh server, and after I break a block or sometimes instantly, my textures vanish , and I can see a strip of whole bunch of textures (mainly from MFR). Hasnt happen before, as I've used it for a while, and ideas on what I can do? I've tried reinstalling it but no luck

Thanks in advance :)

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Problem with Thaumic Flowers {Silverleaf/Cinderpearl). Flowers render fine until I mouse over them. When mouse cursor touches them, flowers revert to "Missing Texture" and mouse cursor tooltip show a picture of fire.

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
Yes their is plans for 1.6, just don't know when I'll get around to it, busy with irl things ya know. Plus their is lots of textures that need to be done considering a lot of the mods added new things.

Last edited:

Dobby

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I use the texture pack, it runs okay for a minute or two, but then starts freezing like crazy. It never happened with default and I 98% sure my computer can handle the hd texturepack on ftb.

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I use the texture pack, it runs okay for a minute or two, but then starts freezing like crazy. It never happened with default and I 98% sure my computer can handle the hd texturepack on ftb.
I don't think it's the texture pack but I could be wrong

LordBufu

Jul 29, 2019
The 1.5.2 version posted in this post has issues with Gregtech textures even though they are included, there not showing the right modules for things like "Engine Boosters" and loads of other things (dint go true all gregtech items). Icons in NEI for machines themself seem fine though, as goes for the normal world tiles for machines and tools, ist just a few materials in recipes that are off. Think the Engine Booster was showing a skewed version of Coal Chunk instead ...

Prova Account

Jun 2, 2020
Hello everyone! Unfortunately I can't find versions 1.3 and 1.4 of the Faithful modded for the DW20, could you reload them?

This versions:
3/10 (v1.4) Updated for DW20 5.2
2/22 (v1.3) Updated for DW20 5.1.1

Please help meee, i need this versions! Thanks in advance, bye!!!

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Hello everyone! Unfortunately I can't find versions 1.3 and 1.4 of the Faithful modded for the DW20, could you reload them?

This versions:
3/10 (v1.4) Updated for DW20 5.2
2/22 (v1.3) Updated for DW20 5.1.1

Please help meee, i need this versions! Thanks in advance, bye!!!
Necroposting is something that should be avoided, the last post before yours is 6years old.