Whitelist Server [24/7] SMP.SO || FTB v8 MINDCRACK || WHITELIST || 4 GB || Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: RoflBloxer
How active are you: Somewhere between 6 and 10 hours a day excluding weekends.
Got a microphone: Yes, But I don't really like using it.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: I am a very shy person. I will if something really important comes up though.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am a Java developer; Despite my age I am very mature; I am very, very, very shy.

EDIT: Wait, I just read the website (Saw the "Read everything on the website" line a little late)

If you just don't respond to this, I'll get it, and I'll be on my way. ^-^' Because my age is a bit below the minimum required age limit.
Add me on skype and we can talk about it if you want.
In game name: knight890
How active are you: 4-5 hours Monday-Thursday, 7-8 hours on Weekends
Got a microphone: Yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No I have not been banned besides for the some jokes on my friends's server long ago.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am a semi-mature person(in a sense that I won't make any innappropriate puns unless allowed) who likes to makes jokes and giggles from time to time to make others comfortable.
You too, add me on skype.
In game name: pC_MoJo
How active are you: Very. I have been on Minecraft from 2-6 hours per day for a few months.
Got a microphone: Yes, I do.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No, I have quit server because of poor admins and ops but I have never been banned.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Yes, I like to talk to people when on Minecraft. It gets boring without this.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am on/ by my computer at all times and can be on Feed the Beast about 4 hours a day.
Accepted, cannot add you right now as I'm at my phone
In game name:skullguncrazy
How active are you:1-3 hours a day
Got a microphone: yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am new to Feed The Beast but I'm learning and I watch the B-Team( generikB and BdoubleO100)
Declined, not enough effort to do anything I see.

In game name: Senmori
How active are you: Depends on how work that day was. Sometimes I just go drinking after work. o_O
Got a microphone: Yes.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Of course.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I don't think me telling you how (in)experienced I am with mods so I'll just say that I'm pretty chill and try to not cause problems. I do have a tendency to stick to myself if left alone. I'm not averse to doing stuff with other people though. I should also mention that I have a slight obsession with ComputerCraft.
You will be added when I get back home as well.

EpicOkapi

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: EpicOkapi
How active are you: Depends. Some days I spend a lot of time playing Minecraft but other days I play other games. If I do play I will be online for atleast a few hours.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No, I have not been banned in the last 6 months. http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/aa1c7e777ca58eac91a262da833b1481c54fb042
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Yes.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I spend most of my free time on my computer. My favorite FTB mod is ComputerCraft because I'm a programmer.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: EpicOkapi
How active are you: Depends. Some days I spend a lot of time playing Minecraft but other days I play other games. If I do play I will be online for atleast a few hours.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No, I have not been banned in the last 6 months. http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/aa1c7e777ca58eac91a262da833b1481c54fb042
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Yes.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I spend most of my free time on my computer. My favorite FTB mod is ComputerCraft because I'm a programmer.
Accepted.

All added.

seall12

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: seall12
How active are you: Monday-Friday 4 hours a day, Saturday-Sunday 7 hours a day
Got a microphone: I sure have, A good one :)!
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Yes for griefing. I'm honest about it and I regret it. It is logical that you won't whitelist me, like everyone else, but I don't do that kind of stuff anymore so please, give me a chance? :)
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Yes! Looking forward to it!
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I've been searching for a good ftb server for a while now, but no one is adding me because of my past. I love to have fun with you guys and make some awesome stuff. I will do anything you want!

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: seall12
How active are you: Monday-Friday 4 hours a day, Saturday-Sunday 7 hours a day
Got a microphone: I sure have, A good one :)!
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Yes for griefing. I'm honest about it and I regret it. It is logical that you won't whitelist me, like everyone else, but I don't do that kind of stuff anymore so please, give me a chance? :)
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Yes! Looking forward to it!
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I've been searching for a good ftb server for a while now, but no one is adding me because of my past. I love to have fun with you guys and make some awesome stuff. I will do anything you want!
Declined.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
I thought you would do that... Well I tried. Too bad though[DOUBLEPOST=1358783045][/DOUBLEPOST]Please reconsider...
Add me on skype.

Also, server down for about 20 minutes.
Hello,

We're just letting you know that shortly your service(s) will be
going offline so we can do some RAM upgrades on the node that
your server is currently on.

This should not take any longer than 20 Minutes from when the
service(s) go down. If you have any questions, please submit a
ticket.

senon

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: BasianStory
How active are you: I can play atleast 3 hours a day, and alot more in the weekends :)
Got a microphone: yes but it makes like buzzing noises, going to fix it though!
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): no i have not been banned anywhere from anything at all, and i got proof http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/85fac655c8657c274f4b902a0d111863e02c0d41
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Sure why not, after i fix the mike i be ready to talk
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Um yes if i get setteled good enough i can help others in the beginning if neccesery. Becouse i dont wanne take the fun out of the beginning :)

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: BasianStory
How active are you: I can play atleast 3 hours a day, and alot more in the weekends :)
Got a microphone: yes but it makes like buzzing noises, going to fix it though!
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): no i have not been banned anywhere from anything at all, and i got proof http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/85fac655c8657c274f4b902a0d111863e02c0d41
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Sure why not, after i fix the mike i be ready to talk
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Um yes if i get setteled good enough i can help others in the beginning if neccesery. Becouse i dont wanne take the fun out of the beginning :)
Declined, used others format.
Cute.

senon

Jul 29, 2019
"Name:
Mic:
How active are you:
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:
Anything you'd like to add to the application:"

you said it yourself, what did i do wrong?

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
"Name:
Mic:
How active are you:
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:
Anything you'd like to add to the application:"

you said it yourself, what did i do wrong?
Read yours.

senon

Jul 29, 2019
Dude your taking it to serius, im out!

And dont take yourself to serius, its not helping anyone.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Dude your taking it to serius, im out!

And dont take yourself to serius, its not helping anyone.
Just a heads up it's spelled serious.

Actually it does, it removes people like you who can't put some effort in to their application.

senon

Jul 29, 2019
Why do i need to put alot of effort into it? you asked the questions and cant tell me what is wrong, then i cant help you.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Why do i need to put alot of effort into it? you asked the questions and cant tell me what is wrong, then i cant help you.
Not a lot, just a few.
Because I spend a lot of time and money in to this, I want users to at least give something back like effort.

Kronza

Jul 29, 2019
Name: James, _Kronza_
Mic: Yes, in TS right now.
How active are you: I'm still in school, so I cant be on all day everyday, but I usually try to get on 1-3 Hours, every night after I have dinner and do homework, there are some nights like nights before tests when I just cant get on because I'm swamped, but usually I'll try to be on 1-3 hours daily.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Yes, I was banned for inactivity when I went a 3 week cruise with my family, before we left I hadn't had time to tell the server owner.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: I'm on your TS server right now.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I'm 16, I live in Minnesota, I'm not that good of a builder, I have played this pack since it was realeased, but played Tekkit for about 3-4 months before FTB ever appeared.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Quote on quote, I cannot fix this any faster.
* 23-01-2013 1:50 AM
Hello,

Soon we will be moving all clients off of the node you're currently on and onto a new one
due to this node be unstable, which we're sure some of you have already noticed. This
process will not be extremely quick but we will do our best to make it as fast as possible
and get services back online and running as soon as possible too.

Don't panic though, your IP address won't change, so you don't need to rush to alert your
community of a new IP address nor do you need to worry about losing all of your folders
and files as these will all be moved across too.

We hope you understand and we do apologize for the inconvenience.

And for people who lost their items I will fix that when it comes back online as I don't have access to neither files or saves.