Whitelist Server [24/7] SMP.SO || FTB v8 MINDCRACK || WHITELIST || 4 GB || Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jplegend98

Jul 29, 2019
Name:jplegend98
Mic:no
How active are you:ill be on dailey
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):no i havent been baned
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:mabe im not sure
Anything you'd like to add to the application:ive played minecraft fro a while scine 1.6.6 and started using tekkt around 1.0 then i found ftb when the adventure map came out completed it and i want to find a cool server that has nice people and i can play mt favorate mods in comfert

Qancel

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Qancel
Mic:Yes
How active are you:Depending on my work schedule I'd say average 1-3h/day
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):Not that I am aware of
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:Occasionally
Anything you'd like to add to the application:If you require more information state what you wish to know and I will do my best to give you the data.

seanminator

Jul 29, 2019
Name: seanminator (Sean)
Mic: Nope.
How active are you: Depends on how much free time I get because of work and my studies, but I'm active.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Maybe, if it's a must I would.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I hope to get accepted and start playing FTB with other people, never had the chance to do so before and I would really like to.

deershark

Jul 29, 2019
Name: deershark

Mic: Yes, but it's a built in mic on my laptop.

How active are you: I can be decently active, a few hours on Saturday and Sunday, and the weekdays will depend. Like Mondays and Wednesday I probably won't touch my laptop, but the other three days I will be on for a few hours.

Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No.

Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Possibly, I don't know if the microphone I have is any good.

Anything you'd like to add to the application: My activity on minecraft really depends on my schedule, since I jump between classes, clubs and jobs.

JustSmall

Jul 29, 2019
I have to change my opinion on this server.

At first, it had a nice, mature community with admins (especially Cmars, atw didn't do much) who did a good job. They enforced the rules but were also friendly towards the player.
But about two days ago Cmars was angry because some people were asking what was going on with the server and its downtimes (from what I heard). Afterwards he gave a player who was making jokes a time out which Cmars wasn't in the mood for. As an admin, you can't just time out players if they are making jokes and you're not in the mood for that!

After that, the server was down (atleast everytime I checked) until today. I joined and just looked around my place. Everything was normal except for some stuff. Cmars explained that he had to delete some chunks because this version of the map was according to him "fucked up". Then he set the map even further back. I can understand this if it's better the players and the server. But once I asked why exactly he did that, he got mad at me and banned, kicked or timed out me (I don't even care at this point) because I was simply asking for a little bit explanation because I lost a lot of stuff during the resets.

Now, I'm not sure what you think about this but due to Cmars behaviour (which was pretty immature in my opinion!) this server is no longer an option for me and I'll no longer continue to play on it.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
I have to change my opinion on this server.

At first, it had a nice, mature community with admins (especially Cmars, atw didn't do much) who did a good job. They enforced the rules but were also friendly towards the player.
But about two days ago Cmars was angry because some people were asking what was going on with the server and its downtimes (from what I heard). Afterwards he gave a player who was making jokes a time out which Cmars wasn't in the mood for. As an admin, you can't just time out players if they are making jokes and you're not in the mood for that!

After that, the server was down (atleast everytime I checked) until today. I joined and just looked around my place. Everything was normal except for some stuff. Cmars explained that he had to delete some chunks because this version of the map was according to him "fucked up". Then he set the map even further back. I can understand this if it's better the players and the server. But once I asked why exactly he did that, he got mad at me and banned, kicked or timed out me (I don't even care at this point) because I was simply asking for a little bit explanation because I lost a lot of stuff during the resets.

Now, I'm not sure what you think about this but due to Cmars behaviour (which was pretty immature in my opinion!) this server is no longer an option for me and I'll no longer continue to play on it.
I wounder why? Could it be that I've been battleing with the hosters ticket people about moving one simple file for the two days I've been waiting or is it that people ask the stupidest questions out looking first?
And why I kicked (Didn't ban you but I don't even want you on the server anymore) was because you didn't read anything, so bye.

Reactions: Senmori

Krunkz

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Krunkz17
Mic: Yes
How active are you: pretty much daily
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Most likely
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Im a relative of 8822mike currently on the server he can vouch for me.

AtlasTV

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Sur_Dylan (Preferred Atlas, but will try to change IGN soon)
Mic: Yes.
How active are you: I play Feed The Beast mostly every day. But some days I cannot play due to school or anything random.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Never been banned.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Yes, I can install any program that allows voice chat. I currently use TeamSpeak, Skype and Mumble. I can get Ventrillo if necessary.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am (very) experienced with some of the mods and I'm getting into others as well. I very much like Red Power 2, Thermal Expansion and Industrial Craft 2. (Starting to like Forestry and Steve's Carts as well)

DigitalFear

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Digitalfear123
Mic: yes
How active are you: Pretty much active, 4-5 hours a day
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I run a small twitch channel for random games such as minecraft, dayz etc.

Excuzee

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Excuzee
How active are you: Everyday
Got a microphone: Yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I put allot of effort in to building and technical stuff like redstone etc. I have no problem with sharing resources and Worgan is my buddy :)

Snorkal

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Shadow192
Mic:Yes
How active are you:Atleast once a day
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):No
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:Maybe, no promises
Anything you'd like to add to the application:Brother of 8822mike, relative of Krunkz, plan to enjoy myself on the server.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Agreed with Justsmall... Immature angry admin, takes more than 20$ a month to be a server admin

. Would find another server.

Also for those technically minded...server was running latest map data fine but with bad player data/...atempted to restore player data to old stuff..and restored player data and map data.. couldn't restore to latest map data :p then blamed hosting company? (I mean he had the data 5 mins ago )
Find another server then, and actually if you knew how minecraft worked you would know if you logged on with Vanilla everything around you that wasn't vanilla would get deleted.
And why I blamed them is because they actually have messed up the stuff a lot by not closing the server before moving node (Go google).
5 minutes from now? It took them 5 hours to move one file, go make your own server if you want to complain.

Also, deleting your own post won't help you not get unlisted.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
redacted rule breaking quote.
You basically can't even handle someone telling you something apparently, true 27 year old.
You probably wouldn't last a day as a server admin for the ftb pack.

Actually I had, but I didn't revert your stuff because of what you just said, which you did before too.
And than again if you actually read my post it took them 5 hours to get the backup i did, so you basically don't know anything.
Should I find a better place as you can't handle stuff?

Yea.

xCardinal

Jul 29, 2019
I realize you're not accepting applications, but this seemed like the best server out of the
entire list, and I'd like to be apart of it, so here we go. Nice website also.
Name: Avery (RealLife) TidalConch (MineCraft)
Mic: Yes, Razer Carcharias
How active are you: Very active, I'll probably be on the most to be honest. I'm guessing 4+ hours daily depending on my school work.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope, I don't sign up for a lot of things. Actually got a promotion on a server with no relations to MineCraft.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Yeah, I'm good with TeamSpeak / Mumble. Anything you'd like to add to the application: I have a pretty cool single player world and would like to join this server to share my ideas, help others, and have a stable place to play. Playing alone is boring after a while. ;3

Thanks Cmars.

Mr_Bigbanana

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Mr_Bigbanana
How active are you: Every other day
Got a microphone: Yes.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: New to this client

uncutas

Jul 29, 2019
Personally I don't recommend this server for people who like long-term servers. Got griefed and blocked by admin on skype. No wonder this server was on third page.