Whitelist Server [24/7] SMP.SO || FTB v8 MINDCRACK || WHITELIST || 4 GB || Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tgmadara

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Tgmadaraa
How active are you: I play when I got time for it, I work all from 20 to 40+ hours a week, and do some studies aswell, but when I got time for minecraft I play.
Got a microphone: Yes Sir
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I love playing modded minecraft, and I like helping out ^^

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Tgmadaraa
How active are you: I play when I got time for it, I work all from 20 to 40+ hours a week, and do some studies aswell, but when I got time for minecraft I play.
Got a microphone: Yes Sir
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I love playing modded minecraft, and I like helping out ^^
Accepted.

Bouncyboy21

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: bilal21
How active: if your server is good i will be on as much as i can
Mic: yes
Have i been banned: yes for asking if i could team up with people
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble):yes I will because i have a mic
Anything you'd like to add to the application:Yes i review servers on youtube.I have only just started but i am doing it,plus i would like to say i want to help and join your community

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: bilal21
How active: if your server is good i will be on as much as i can
Mic: yes
Have i been banned: yes for asking if i could team up with people
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble):yes I will because i have a mic
Anything you'd like to add to the application:Yes i review servers on youtube.I have only just started but i am doing it,plus i would like to say i want to help and join your community
Declined.

Dehno

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Dehno
How active are you: I can play in the evenings after 5 pm on Monday, Thursday and Friday. I have Tuesday and Wednesday off college so i will be playing for as long as i can then.
Got a microphone: Yes i do.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes I will, as much as i can anyway.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Yes, I am fairly competent with FTB although there is also a lot of new things i would like to learn. I also have a friend who plays on this server. His minecraft name is Lewisjay1.​

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Dehno
How active are you: I can play in the evenings after 5 pm on Monday, Thursday and Friday. I have Tuesday and Wednesday off college so i will be playing for as long as i can then.
Got a microphone: Yes i do.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes I will, as much as i can anyway.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Yes, I am fairly competent with FTB although there is also a lot of new things i would like to learn. I also have a friend who plays on this server. His minecraft name is Lewisjay1.​
Accepted.

NicksRebel

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Cmars,

i didn't ask for a ban, i just wanted to move on and get removed from the whistlist.

I don't want a ban on my account for no good reason.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Cmars,

i didn't ask for a ban, i just wanted to move on and get removed from the whistlist.

I don't want a ban on my account for no good reason.
You were unlisted + banned, and we don't list any bans as it's a vanilla server.

Harry2

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Harryt456
How active are you: I play around 6 hours a day, often more on weekends, some days I don't play at all if I have important things to do.
Got a microphone: No, I enjoy text chat more than VOIP.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): No, as stated before, I like the minecraft default text chat.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I've recently started playing FTB, the none whitelist servers are full of pathetic 12 year olds, consistently pleading for items. Now, I am a nice guy but when people constantly beg for silly little items because they are to lazy to get it themselves, it really drives the fun out of the server. I'm sure you'll agree with me.
(You'll notice that a lot of this application has been copied from another server, I don't like typing the same thing out several times, I'm all for efficiency.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Harryt456
How active are you: I play around 6 hours a day, often more on weekends, some days I don't play at all if I have important things to do.
Got a microphone: No, I enjoy text chat more than VOIP.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): No, as stated before, I like the minecraft default text chat.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I've recently started playing FTB, the none whitelist servers are full of pathetic 12 year olds, consistently pleading for items. Now, I am a nice guy but when people constantly beg for silly little items because they are to lazy to get it themselves, it really drives the fun out of the server. I'm sure you'll agree with me.
(You'll notice that a lot of this application has been copied from another server, I don't like typing the same thing out several times, I'm all for efficiency.
Accepted.

Timbob102

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Timbob102
How active are you: Daily an hour or so.
Got a microphone: Yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): I was banned because the server owner thought I kept crashing the server.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:Yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I like to help people. I hate being lonely. I usually ask for uneeded supplies I can trade if the server has no mining age.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Timbob102
How active are you: Daily an hour or so.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): I was banned because the server owner thought I kept crashing the server.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:Yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I like to help people. I hate being lonely. I usually ask for uneeded supplies I can trade if the server has no mining age.
Declined.

LukeWUK

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:LucasUK
How active are you:I try to play for an hour a day but dont always make it on!
Got a microphone:Yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):Nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Probably
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I like forestry, and automation in general. Ideally looking for a server with a community / town somewhere thats a bit busy :p

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:LucasUK
How active are you:I try to play for an hour a day but dont always make it on!
Got a microphone:Yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):Nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Probably
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I like forestry, and automation in general. Ideally looking for a server with a community / town somewhere thats a bit busy :p
Accepted, read the signs on the spawn and faq on the site, I'm going to bed.

RoflBloxer

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: RoflBloxer
How active are you: Somewhere between 6 and 10 hours a day excluding weekends.
Got a microphone: Yes, But I don't really like using it.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: I am a very shy person. I will if something really important comes up though.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am a Java developer; Despite my age I am very mature; I am very, very, very shy.

EDIT: Wait, I just read the website (Saw the "Read everything on the website" line a little late)

If you just don't respond to this, I'll get it, and I'll be on my way. ^-^' Because my age is a bit below the minimum required age limit.

Knight890

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: knight890
How active are you: 4-5 hours Monday-Thursday, 7-8 hours on Weekends
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No I have not been banned besides for the some jokes on my friends's server long ago.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am a semi-mature person(in a sense that I won't make any innappropriate puns unless allowed) who likes to makes jokes and giggles from time to time to make others comfortable.

Smithjake22

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: pC_MoJo
How active are you: Very. I have been on Minecraft from 2-6 hours per day for a few months.
Got a microphone: Yes, I do.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No, I have quit server because of poor admins and ops but I have never been banned.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Yes, I like to talk to people when on Minecraft. It gets boring without this.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am on/ by my computer at all times and can be on Feed the Beast about 4 hours a day.

SkullsGoneCrazy

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:skullguncrazy
How active are you:1-3 hours a day
Got a microphone: yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am new to Feed The Beast but I'm learning and I watch the B-Team( generikB and BdoubleO100)

Senmori

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Senmori
How active are you: Depends on how work that day was. Sometimes I just go drinking after work. o_O
Got a microphone: Yes.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Of course.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I don't think me telling you how (in)experienced I am with mods so I'll just say that I'm pretty chill and try to not cause problems. I do have a tendency to stick to myself if left alone. I'm not averse to doing stuff with other people though. I should also mention that I have a slight obsession with ComputerCraft.