Whitelist Server [24/7] SMP.SO || FTB v8 MINDCRACK || WHITELIST || 4 GB || Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Mp5xz
Mic: Yes
How active are you: ACtive enough
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No. Never banned
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Maybe.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I would just like to say that me and my friend 'IPureGold' are coming on this server together, and that i am not the best person at playing Feed The Best, especially Mindcrack, but we are going to be recording and be doing "Let's Plays" or something like that every once in awhile [week?]
Name: IPureGold
Mic: Yes I Have One.
How active are you: I play Minecraft about everyday.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No I have never been banned.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Most of the time when I can.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: As Mp5xz said before, we are going to be recording together. Also this community looks really fun and I have been looking for a close community server for a while now.
Accepted.
Ign:imhoff
Have you ever installed mods before:yes I have in stalled elemental arrows
Have you ever played with mods before?:yes I play tekkit and I have mods on my lp
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis:yes for the most part
Do you understand that Gregstech Is Enabled On HARD Difficulty:yes i always have It on hard
Are you comfortable with installing client mods if we need to update one on the server? Don't bother applying if no:yea fine by me what ever I can do
You do realize you must install Mystcraft to play?: this I realized anything I can do to help
Not our applicated, declined
Name: real name Jason ign jcblast36
Mic: yeah but don't really use if I don't have to
How active are you: get on mc almost every day its my addition xD
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months never been banned
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: most likely not unless some need something
Anything you'd like to add to the application: n/a
Add more info to your application.
Name:imhoff
Mic:turtle beach x12
How active are you:
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):no
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:yeah it is always nice to meet new people
Anything you'd like to add to the application:I have played FTB for close to 5 months and I have played tekkit for close to 1 year and I love playing on a sever with my friends I have also played minecraft for 2years so I know what I'm doing
Faked, declined.

jcblast36

Jul 29, 2019
Mic: yeah but don't really use if I don't have to they are turtle beach headset x12
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months never been banned nope nerver been banned
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: most likely not unless some need something

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Mic: yeah but don't really use if I don't have to they are turtle beach headset x12
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months never been banned nope nerver been banned
That's not really filling it out, and you did it wrong meaning you didn't read.

jcblast36

Jul 29, 2019
ok I think I got it now sorry about that
Name: jcblast36
Mic: yes
How active are you: I get about everyday
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): nope never been banned
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: maybe

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
ok I think I got it now sorry about that
How active are you: I get about everyday
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): nope never been banned

Try keeping the bold where it should so I can add easier
what...

jcblast36

Jul 29, 2019
How active are you: I am very active
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): nope haven't been banned
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I've been watching some vids on ftb and I've been wanting play on a server

Its_MaGiiK

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Its_MaGiiK
Mic:Yes
How active are you:I try to play everyday but I am a junior so I have a lot of homework sometimes.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):No
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:Yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application:I know a good amount about FTB but this will be the first FTB server I have played. I am friendly and will help people out if they need if, weather that means knowledge or resources I will do either. I also watch a lot of TV shows and movies so I will have a lot to talk about.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
How active are you: I am very active
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): nope haven't been banned
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I've been watching some vids on ftb and I've been wanting play on a server
Name:Its_MaGiiK
Mic:Yes
How active are you:I try to play everyday but I am a junior so I have a lot of homework sometimes.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):No
Anything you'd like to add to the application:I know a good amount about FTB but this will be the first FTB server I have played. I am friendly and will help people out if they need if, weather that means knowledge or resources I will do either. I also watch a lot of TV shows and movies so I will have a lot to talk about.
Accepted.

jayraymo

Jul 29, 2019
Name: jayraymo
Mic: Yes.
How active are you: I can come on everyday for a few hours,, on weekends I can be on for almost the whole weekend.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Yes, if I am not talking to other friends on skype at the time.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Not really, I really enjoy mods that complicate the game, like Greg-Tech.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name: jayraymo
Mic: Yes.
How active are you: I can come on everyday for a few hours,, on weekends I can be on for almost the whole weekend.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Yes, if I am not talking to other friends on skype at the time.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Not really, I really enjoy mods that complicate the game, like Greg-Tech.
Add me on skype.

Accepted.

Mr_Llama12

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Mr_Llama12
Mic:Yep!
How active are you:Anywhere from 2-4 hours per day, usually about 6 times per week
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope! And I don't plan on it
Anything you'd like to add to the application:I have been looking for a good server with a small community, where I can play some serious FTB. I really enjoy FTB, even though I started relatively recently.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Mr_Llama12
Mic:Yep!
How active are you:Anywhere from 2-4 hours per day, usually about 6 times per week
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope! And I don't plan on it
Anything you'd like to add to the application:I have been looking for a good server with a small community, where I can play some serious FTB. I really enjoy FTB, even though I started relatively recently.
Add me on skype.

Spxn

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Spxn
Mic: Yes, turtle beaches x12
How active are you: Yes, i play MC everyone other day
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: When you get one yes.
Anything you'd like to add to the application:I will be recording with Mp5xz and IPureGold

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Spxn
Mic: Yes, turtle beaches x12
How active are you: Yes, i play MC everyone other day
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: When you get one yes.
Anything you'd like to add to the application:I will be recording with Mp5xz and IPureGold
Accepted.

Reactions: Spxn