Whitelist Server [24/7] SMP.SO || FTB v8 MINDCRACK || WHITELIST || 4 GB || Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure you can't make an exception?

I can but you're just too young.[DOUBLEPOST=1362860151][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: pucker4567
Mic: Yes
How active are you: It depends on what i have planned for the day, but i will most likely be on everyday
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I have been playing FTB Mindcrack since it came out, so i know most of the mods and how they work.
Accepted.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Oh. Okay if you change your mind ask me on Skype to prove to you that im mature. Okay?
Well first off you didn't read stuff on the site because you would have seen that we're 16+ really.
But sure go a head, but I'm a bit afk now as I'm going to the store.

tcaruth

Jul 29, 2019
Name: traviscaruth
Mic: yeah
How active are you: with the server im on now, i've slowed down; but when it was super active, daily.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: probably, although it depends on who else is using it.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: im looking for a new home because the server i have been playing on is pretty much abandoned (if i wanted singleplayer, i'd play singleplayer). the photos will attest to some of this, but i'm pretty familiar with thermal expansion, buildcraft, some* ic2, and just started getting into redpower sorting and stuff. very into computercraft and miscperipherals. as far as actual mindcrack goes, i do watch most of ethos minecraft videos, and some of the others on the server.

photos:
area pretty well eaten by turtles. i missed one section in the middle, but it was because i cant count to 20.
URL]
my poor excuse for pixel art. also functions as a cow farm. to the top left you'll see my first base on this server, pretty much abandoned now
URL]
my proudest piece of work probably, a turtle replicator. the turtles dump their mined goods into an enderchest, which feeds into these tesseracts, and ends up as more mining turtles that get set with a deployer and a startup script to keep the quarry going faster and faster.
URL]
also note, its terrifying to watch turtles create themselves

Holm__

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Holm__
How active are you: if i get in i will play when ever i can
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:maybe if i like the server :)
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I know lystaa (he wanted me to play here becuse he said this was a good server) :)

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name: traviscaruth
Mic: yeah
How active are you: with the server im on now, i've slowed down; but when it was super active, daily.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: probably, although it depends on who else is using it.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: im looking for a new home because the server i have been playing on is pretty much abandoned (if i wanted singleplayer, i'd play singleplayer). the photos will attest to some of this, but i'm pretty familiar with thermal expansion, buildcraft, some* ic2, and just started getting into redpower sorting and stuff. very into computercraft and miscperipherals. as far as actual mindcrack goes, i do watch most of ethos minecraft videos, and some of the others on the server.

photos:
area pretty well eaten by turtles. i missed one section in the middle, but it was because i cant count to 20.
URL]
my poor excuse for pixel art. also functions as a cow farm. to the top left you'll see my first base on this server, pretty much abandoned now
URL]
my proudest piece of work probably, a turtle replicator. the turtles dump their mined goods into an enderchest, which feeds into these tesseracts, and ends up as more mining turtles that get set with a deployer and a startup script to keep the quarry going faster and faster.
URL]
also note, its terrifying to watch turtles create themselves
Name: Holm__
How active are you: if i get in i will play when ever i can
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:maybe if i like the server :)
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I know lystaa (he wanted me to play here becuse he said this was a good server) :)
Added.

kreaghack

Jul 29, 2019
Name: kreaghack
Mic: yes
How active are you: playing every time i can.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): yes, i got banned because they thought i hacked :p
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: yes i will like to taklk to many of the people on the server :)
Anything you'd like to add to the application: nothing spesial, i know atw :p and can build things whit redpower and redstone :)

Cameron Parker

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Parkerwowxdx
Age: 15 Country: England (UK) Mic: Yes How active are you: Depend on school but should be on 3-5 hours a night Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Dependent on what time of day it is but before 7 yeah Anything you'd like to add to the application: No really, I would like to join your server as it seems pretty good I am a freindly person and can't wait to see you on the sever.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name: kreaghack
Mic: yes
How active are you: playing every time i can.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): yes, i got banned because they thought i hacked :p
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: yes i will like to taklk to many of the people on the server :)
Anything you'd like to add to the application: nothing spesial, i know atw :p and can build things whit redpower and redstone :)
Accepted, but weren't you at minecraft-norge?
Age: 15 Country: England (UK) Mic: Yes How active are you: Depend on school but should be on 3-5 hours a night Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Dependent on what time of day it is but before 7 yeah Anything you'd like to add to the application: No really, I would like to join your server as it seems pretty good I am a freindly person and can't wait to see you on the sever.
Would be nice if you could fix the formatting.

Cameron Parker

Jul 29, 2019
How active are you: Depend on school but should be on 3-5 hours a night
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Dependent on what time of day it is but before 7 yeah
Anything you'd like to add to the application: No really, I would like to join your server as it seems pretty good I am a freindly person and can't wait to see you on the sever.

Sorry I dont know why it did not format correctly

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
How active are you: Depend on school but should be on 3-5 hours a night
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Dependent on what time of day it is but before 7 yeah
Anything you'd like to add to the application: No really, I would like to join your server as it seems pretty good I am a freindly person and can't wait to see you on the sever.

Sorry I dont know why it did not format correctly
Added.

Legacyalive

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Legacyalive
Mic: Yup
How active are you: I usually play 3-5 times a week for a couple hours, longer on days off ( Thursday and Friday)
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I actually maintained my own server so I could play with some friends, but they got bored and decided they didn't enjoy MC as much. I'm married and do work full time so my Game play time can fluctuate but overall it's pretty consistent. I would love to join a server that's active and play with and make some new friends as well. I also plan on doing a youtube series in the near future as I learn more and more about the FTB pack. Thanks for your time!

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Legacyalive
Mic: Yup
How active are you: I usually play 3-5 times a week for a couple hours, longer on days off ( Thursday and Friday)
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I actually maintained my own server so I could play with some friends, but they got bored and decided they didn't enjoy MC as much. I'm married and do work full time so my Game play time can fluctuate but overall it's pretty consistent. I would love to join a server that's active and play with and make some new friends as well. I also plan on doing a youtube series in the near future as I learn more and more about the FTB pack. Thanks for your time!
Added.