Whitelist Server [24/7] SMP.SO || FTB v8 MINDCRACK || WHITELIST || 4 GB || Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name:TehKnight117
Mic:I do not have a mic, sorry :(
How active are you: I will be fairly active at least one hour a day.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): I have never been banned.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Maybe if I had a mic.
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am just finding servers that are small and not large and this server seems to be the one.
Declined.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Lucius_Domitius
Mic: Yes
How active are you:between 1-8hours/day depending on work
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application:
im looking for a server that have a medium sized community and im very friendly and helpful . i'v been playing minecraft since alpha and i am familiar with all the mods
Could you fix your text as it should be?

Lucius Domitius

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Lucius_Domitius
How active are you: between 1-8hours/day depending on work
Got a microphone: yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application: im looking for a server that have a medium sized community and im very friendly and helpful . i'v been playing minecraft since alpha and i am familiar with all the mods.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Lucius_Domitius
How active are you: between 1-8hours/day depending on work
Got a microphone: yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application: im looking for a server that have a medium sized community and im very friendly and helpful . i'v been playing minecraft since alpha and i am familiar with all the mods.
Sorry for the perfection but I parse it with a bot.
Accepted.

Mr_PuddingMan

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Mr_PuddingMan
Mic: Nope, but can get one if needed
How active are you: Depends on how busy I am, I'll try my best to be fairly active though Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): I don't recall ever being banned, but could be wrong.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Not at first no, talking to a computer just isn't my thing
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I try my best to not be too noobish. I'd like to say that I'm good at mods, but compared to most people on these servers, I'm not.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Mr_PuddingMan
Mic: Nope, but can get one if needed
How active are you: Depends on how busy I am, I'll try my best to be fairly active though Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): I don't recall ever being banned, but could be wrong.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Not at first no, talking to a computer just isn't my thing
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I try my best to not be too noobish. I'd like to say that I'm good at mods, but compared to most people on these servers, I'm not.
Declined.

thepigwhisperer1

Jul 29, 2019
Name:thepigwhisperer1
Mic: I have one built into my Mac thankfully.
How active are you: I play Minecraft everyday and my playtime on servers primarily lasts up to 1-5 hours.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Not in the last 6 months but I have been banned. I tried to do a documentary of bronys in the Minecraft community. They banned me after hearing my intentions and I haven't tried another server since then.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:Why wouldn't I? It seems to be a good way to meet and greet!
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am a female furry (Hope you don't mind my fandom! I won't discuss it in chat) and have played Minecraft ever since squids were added. I have read and I understand the rules. I hope you don't mind me being half a year below the required age and if so I fully understand.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, but why? Not complaining or anything, just wondering.
If you would have read the rules you would have seen the 16+ (With exceptions) mark, now if you're willing we can talk about it over skype and you might get in.
Name:thepigwhisperer1
Mic: I have one built into my Mac thankfully.
How active are you: I play Minecraft everyday and my playtime on servers primarily lasts up to 1-5 hours.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Not in the last 6 months but I have been banned. I tried to do a documentary of bronys in the Minecraft community. They banned me after hearing my intentions and I haven't tried another server since then.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:Why wouldn't I? It seems to be a good way to meet and greet!
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I am a female furry (Hope you don't mind my fandom! I won't discuss it in chat) and have played Minecraft ever since squids were added. I have read and I understand the rules. I hope you don't mind me being half a year below the required age and if so I fully understand.
Hehe, I remember when squids were added back in 1.2 how useless I though there would be.
Heard about Falvie?

Anyways, accepted as you actually wrote something on the form.

CAZZA-DEE

Jul 29, 2019
Name: 123jonny51
How active are you: I play minecraft every day when nothing else to do
Got a microphone: Yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): never
Anything you'd like to add to the application:i would like to play with a small community and help people build or what ever

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name: 123jonny51
How active are you: I play minecraft every day when nothing else to do
Got a microphone: Yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): never
Anything you'd like to add to the application:i would like to play with a small community and help people build or what ever
You wrote 14 first and on your other applications.
Declined.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
no i didnt

5FZUcin.png

TheBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Name: btamm12
How active are you: Whenever I have time, I play.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months: No
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Maybe...
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I love the modpack and I just love playing

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name: btamm12
How active are you: Whenever I have time, I play.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Maybe...
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I love the modpack and I just love playing
Declined.

TheBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Name: mtamm18
How active are you: Whenever I have time
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Yeah
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Mindcrack is really cool, and it's a lot of fun to play

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name: mtamm18
How active are you: Whenever I have time
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Yeah
Anything you'd like to add to the application: Mindcrack is really cool, and it's a lot of fun to play
Declined.