Whitelist Server [24/7] SMP.SO || FTB v8 MINDCRACK || WHITELIST || 4 GB || Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

TheAmazingPocco

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: TheAmazingPocco
How active are you: 1-2 hours a day
Got a microphone: Yep
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope :)
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one (Will be mumble): Yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I love to mess around with machinery and build cool things.

ItsSteam

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: ItsSteam
How active are you: 1-2 hours every other day
Got a microphone: yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No, i have not
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I enjoy mining, getting resources and supplies. I will help people with stuff and possibly give materials if needed. I do not grief or prank and i like to have a good time.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: ItsSteam
How active are you: 1-2 hours every other day
Got a microphone: yes
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No, i have not
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I enjoy mining, getting resources and supplies. I will help people with stuff and possibly give materials if needed. I do not grief or prank and i like to have a good time.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): Nope :)
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I love to mess around with machinery and build cool things.
Add me on skype.

jeviuss

Jul 29, 2019
Name: xEtnies
Mic: Not until April (my birthday.)
How active are you: I play Minecraft most of the day, every day.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): I haven't been banned anywhere.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Sure, after I get my microphone in April.
Anything you'd like to add to the application:I love mining and building complex creations with redstone, and breeding trees and bees is fun!

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name:mineboy2k12
Mic:yes
How active are you:everyday for about 6 hours
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:sometimes
Anything you'd like to add to the application: i hope you let me join your good community
Declined you're 15.
Name: Alice Keinz
Mic: Not until April (my birthday.)
How active are you: I play Minecraft most of the day, every day.
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): I haven't been banned anywhere.
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Sure, after I get my microphone in April.
Anything you'd like to add to the application:I love mining and building complex creations with redstone, and breeding trees and bees is fun!
You forgot your in game name.

mineboy89

Jul 29, 2019
How active are you:6 hours aday
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were):nope
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application:nope i want join because i want a nice community

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
How active are you:6 hours aday
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application:nope i want join because i want a nice community
Kid it won't help to make a new account, I won't accept you.

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted.

killkid3600

Jul 29, 2019
Name:killkid3600
Mic:Headrush
How active are you:I can be quite active. It depends how much i like the server so ill have to tell you later. Sorry :(
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No. Though i have been banned
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:No sorry. But i do infact have a microphone.
Anything you'd like to add to the application:I Have had my one server before. Tekkit and Normel. I have had some time playing Tekkit for about 2 years and FTB at least 5 months. I have been playing singleplayer for quite a while. I am a okay Builder and the mod i like most is ComputerCraft. My skype is killkid3600

Cmars

Jul 29, 2019
Name:killkid3600
Mic:Headrush
How active are you:I can be quite active. It depends how much i like the server so ill have to tell you later. Sorry :(
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No. Though i have been banned
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one:No sorry. But i do infact have a microphone.
Anything you'd like to add to the application:I Have had my one server before. Tekkit and Normel. I have had some time playing Tekkit for about 2 years and FTB at least 5 months. I have been playing singleplayer for quite a while. I am a okay Builder and the mod i like most is ComputerCraft. My skype is killkid3600
Sorry but I'm just willing to go to one extent of the age limit.

pucker4567

Jul 29, 2019
Name: pucker4567
Mic: Yes
How active are you: It depends on what i have planned for the day, but i will most likely be on everyday
Have you been banned somewhere in the last 6 months (Explain why if you were): No
Do you plan to use voice chat when we get one: Yes
Anything you'd like to add to the application: I have been playing FTB Mindcrack since it came out, so i know most of the mods and how they work.