Closed 2.5.3: Gravel not Pulverizing!

A

Alpha Wolf

Version:

What is the bug:
Hi, So i've been playing Sky factory for a while now and I have a pretty big base with everything set up and auto pulverizing, But when i Upgraded to the new 2.5.3 I noticed that no gravel was getting pulverized. I've tried manually just putting it in but that doesn't work. Finally, I knew somthing was up when i searched through ALL the Thermal Expansion Pulveriser recipes and noticed NO one for Gravel!

Mod & Version:
Thermal Expansion 1.7.10 4.1.2-240

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
x8ry-35c30-1468251508.png

Works fine to me, what OS are you playing on?

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm, interesting. Usually, if an issue like this arises it's because the person is running Linux or Mac. So, what can happen is, those operating systems will load the files in a different order causing recipe changes to not work correctly. In this case, I can honestly say that I know for a fact it works because I'm doing it right now in my instance using Windows.

Is this single player?

What I would do is: Backup your world and reinstall or install a completely new instance and copy the world over. It sounds like some files may not have downloaded correctly.

A

Alpha Wolf

Yes i am playing in single player, and i'll try to reinstall everything.

A

Alpha Wolf

alright, so i've reinstalled everything and i even tried to downgrade thermal expantion and still doesn't work, so is there anything i can copy or manualy do that adds the recipe for pulverizing gravel?

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
I honestly have no idea, I mean you could try adding a modtweaker/minetweaker scripts to add the recipe back, but there's something wrong here. What launcher are you getting the pack from?

A

Alpha Wolf

Alright. i've downloaded the one from curse, and that seem to have worked, but strange that from the ftb launcher it didn't.