[16x] The Painterly Addon Pack!

ShanyBoy

Jul 29, 2019
I've been using the Painterly Pack with FTB for a LONG time now. I have been adding textures for mods for awhile as well. I've done most textures for almost all of the mods I'm pretty sure. If you wanna see some to have more options, just let me know which mod(s) and I can post them on here. You're welcome to use any of them as well if you wish, Paragon. I must warn you though, I'm no expert when it comes to texturing! =P

FPSlacker

Jul 29, 2019
I added textures for XYCraft and TrainCraft ores and ThermalExpansion ores and machines.
Album
Not sure I am satisfied with the machines, but it's the same file as the ores.

Attachments

• xycraft-train-thermal.zip
    53 KB · Views: 163

Fatman X. Jones

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, wow! I absolutely love the work you've put into this, all of you. I'm using it with my own personal Painterly derivative right now; it looks simply amazing. Thank you all for your hard work!

Zerren

Jul 29, 2019
I've not messed with either as I've not come across any textures yet that need doing, but I'll check them out later.
Which texutres are missing, if I might ask, so I know what to look for?

eculc

Jul 29, 2019
There area a few missing rail textures in the bottom-left of the tracks texture file, as well as one in the top-center underneath the intersection tracks.

IDK about TC3, I didn't notice anything.

on another note, does anyone know the parts of paragon's pack that are used for compatibility with other textures (Example: Light-colored stone, style of bottles)? Painterly has moved over to the 1.5 format, and while the 1.4.7 customizer still exists it doesn't support passwords anymore.

Hawk Weisman

Jul 29, 2019
There are some missing rail textures as well as textures for signal controller box tops and the new circuits from the current update. I don't have a complete list of what is missing from TC3, but I know the texture for the new quicksilver drop item is missing.

Zerren

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, real life got in the way last week.
I've not even seen the new Railcraft! Looks like I've missed out on my favorite mod.
Give me a few hours guys.
---------------------------------------

http://www.mediafire.com/?l8b7h4qyka333p6
There are the tracks, machines, and items. I gave some of the machines, namely the original signal boxes, a facelift. Made the gears more in-line with The_Paragon's Buildcraft gears.
Merge the folder in the .rar with your TP.

I'll get around to the Steam Oven and Locomotive GUIs, and Thaumcraft, later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Post Merge
--------------------------------------------------------------------
There area a few missing rail textures in the bottom-left of the tracks texture file, as well as one in the top-center underneath the intersection tracks.

IDK about TC3, I didn't notice anything.

on another note, does anyone know the parts of paragon's pack that are used for compatibility with other textures (Example: Light-colored stone, style of bottles)? Painterly has moved over to the 1.5 format, and while the 1.4.7 customizer still exists it doesn't support passwords anymore.
It uses the new style ingots, original potion bottles, light stone/ores.. and I think that's it, that really matters for continuity with the FTB addon. Someone feel free to correct me.

Ninja edit:
Changed texture for Steam Oven, it felt rushed before and I'm much happier now

Hawk Weisman

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, yeah, the new texture does look much better (and I liked the old one, too). I really appreciate how you've created a unified theme across all of the steam-powered devices.

eculc

Jul 29, 2019
update on thaumcraft texture info: the magic mirror + hand mirror, mirrored glass, and crystal capacitor are missing.

Does anyone know where the item textures for TE are stored? I can't find them, and I was going to try updating the TE ingots to the new style

T10a

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly password's don't work for Painterly Legacy :(
Le Fix: Take me back before that change!
Edit: Doesn't seem to like the password. We can't customize our own version of your pack now X.x

Editception: It's time again for 'The Painterly Patch for that one mod you haven't heard of!' Today, it's the Healthpacks mod, kept alive by grim3212, and made originally by LFalch!

Attachments

• HealthpackPatch.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 110

eculc

Jul 29, 2019
on TC3 retextures: I think most of the default TC3 textures are fine, but there are a few that should probably be changed (elemental tools, possibly golems)

EDIT: Also, mystraft textures need to be changed, at the moment the interface is a bit difficult to use. part of the writing desk interface is transparent, and the other part does not show where to put the ink bottles. In addition, all the mystcraft pages are transparent, so it's hard to make out where the different symbols are.

Hawk Weisman

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to let you guys know we're missing a bunch of textures from the latest Gregtech, and it's kinda causing me some trouble since the items show up as invisible. Also, some of the leaf textures for Forestry tree-breeding are missing.