[16x] Isabella II: FTB Edition

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
The pack has been updated, it does now include;
  • Most Redpower machines.
  • All EE3 stones and the minium shards.
The download has moved to Dropbox.
(Despite the fact that the download link is labelled ">Mediafire<")

Edit:
After a few errors(the download getting corrupt twice) I was able to add the personal anchor from Railcraft, as well as updating the world anchor. Enjoy.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
The pack has been updated, it does now include;
  • Most Redpower machines.
  • All EE3 stones and the minium shards.
The download has moved to Dropbox.
(Despite the fact that the download link is labelled ">Mediafire<")

Edit:
After a few errors(the download getting corrupt twice) I was able to add the personal anchor from Railcraft, as well as updating the world anchor. Enjoy.

Yeah I forgot to post when I changed it. Thanks kam.

actionblackman

Jul 29, 2019
so im still kinda learning about minecraft (been playing for years but still cant quite master it lol) i started a server a couple months ago for me and my friends finally got ftb installed and configured the way i want and now id like to add a texture pack and Isabella was the one i used for reg minecraft because its easily the best out there and so i was stoked when i found this but i know i was using optifine with it before and i was jus wondering if i can use it for my server texture pack with ftb the way it is now and if my friends would need to install anything to there launchers to play (cause i would jus end up haveing to do it for them lol) and thanks for makeing the only texture pack worth installing

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
so im still kinda learning about minecraft (been playing for years but still cant quite master it lol) i started a server a couple months ago for me and my friends finally got ftb installed and configured the way i want and now id like to add a texture pack and Isabella was the one i used for reg minecraft because its easily the best out there and so i was stoked when i found this but i know i was using optifine with it before and i was jus wondering if i can use it for my server texture pack with ftb the way it is now and if my friends would need to install anything to there launchers to play (cause i would jus end up haveing to do it for them lol) and thanks for makeing the only texture pack worth installing
It should work fine without installing anything, but to have custom water/lava and connected textures you will need to install Optifine.

------------------------------------------------

I would like to hear from you guys what my next project should be.
What would you like to see textured next?

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
Forestry, Extra Bees, Misc. Peripherals, Xycraft, TrainCraft, Petro Gen, Steve's Carts, Wireless Redstone, Chicken Chunks, and Gravi Suite Pretty much need all textures.

And there's a bunch of mods that are missing textures. (I'm looking at you Gregtech. I just can't keep up)

stormkitster

Jul 29, 2019
Forestry, Extra Bees, Misc. Peripherals, Xycraft, TrainCraft, Petro Gen, Steve's Carts, Wireless Redstone, Chicken Chunks, and Gravi Suite Pretty much need all textures.

And there's a bunch of mods that are missing textures. (I'm looking at you Gregtech. I just can't keep up)

Alright this is my opinion alone so i don't count much but if I was to choose I would say:
Top to bottom (bottom being last)

Forestry
Extra bees
Wireless redstone
Chicken chunks
Gravi suite
Steve's carts
Gregtech
Xycraft
Misc Peripherals
Any Partial patches that have not made it to be complete yet.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Alright this is my opinion alone so i don't count much but if I was to choose I would say:

Forestry
Extra bees
Wireless redstone
Chicken chunks
Gravi suite
Steve's carts
Gregtech
Xycraft
Misc Peripherals

Thanks for your opinion, we shall see what we can do.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019

Forestry
Extra bees
Wireless redstone
Chicken chunks
Gravi suite
Steve's carts
Gregtech
Xycraft
Misc Peripherals

Well seeing as you are the only one who has put forward any input, I'd say your opinion counts the most :D

------------------------------------

I wanted to say how much I'm loving how our little texture pack community is turning out. We have gotten alot done in a fairly short amount of time and I never would have been able to do it alone. So, thanks for the support, the contributions, and all the kind words. You guys are awesome :]

I'd like to see some of what you guys are building using the pack. So time for some showing off! Post your creations for all the world to see!

Oh and anyone who is interested in contributing to the pack, send me a PM with an example of something you have textured (Screenshot) and if I like it I will go about adding you to the dropbox so you wont have to fuss with posting your work here and wait for me to get around to adding it in. Collaboration FTW!

Nilocshot

Jul 29, 2019

Forestry
Extra bees
Wireless redstone
Chicken chunks
Gravi suite
Steve's carts
Gregtech
Xycraft
Misc Peripherals
I use steve's cart more, so I would pop it up in between Extra Bees and Wireless Redstone. Other than that, I agree completely.

Stevanov

Jul 29, 2019
Definitely looking forward to seeing this texture pack in the launcher. I primarily play DW20 so it would be awesome if that's supported. One of the nicer looking texpacks out there

Reactions: frederikam