100th Hunger games - Werewolf edition! [ARENA!]

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I know its tradition for us to give wolves a free kill on N1, but I have a small hunch on Plutarch if anyone wants to try it. (Based on actual discussions btw and not just typical Pyure being Pyure)

Last edited:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I have a small hunch on Plutarch if anyone wants to try it. (Based on actual discussions btw and not just typical Pyure being Pyure)
Elaborate, please? Even a small suspicion would be better than lynching Nobody.

If there's a Wiress around, by the way, please go public with your info. You gain nothing by holding on to it.

Reactions: 016Nojr

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Certainly. After chatting with someone I'm pretty sure he's one of the two scanning roles.

I'm hoping its Plutarch. But if he's actually Foxface that's ok too cuz Mags can revive him, and a couple of roles will be proven to him immediately (Mags + one other I can't specify atm)

But my hunch is Plutarch, shrug.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Certainly. After chatting with someone I'm pretty sure he's one of the two scanning roles.

I'm hoping its Plutarch. But if he's actually Foxface that's ok too cuz Mags can revive him, and a couple of roles will be proven to him immediately (Mags + one other I can't specify atm)

But my hunch is Plutarch, shrug.
Got a name?

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Day end - Forum is a bit slow so if it takes some time to post, the forum might be dead for me
Recap in a bit!