100th Hunger games - Werewolf edition! [ARENA!]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
The wolves never had a good time to use their kill. There wasn't really any target worth wasting a wolf over. Bearing in mind that every wolf is worth 3-4 "average" villagers.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Good game! Still curious about two things, though.
  1. Who did RJS protect (and save) N1?
  2. What was J's Wiress hint, and which wolf did it reveal?

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
1. Apparently Pyure even though we never voted in the convo on D1
2. Shrug.

Oh by the way guys, both pyure and vike have terrible memories. I literally told them that I had copy and pasted one of my old greetings THAT I USED ON THEM. But thanks for calling me an eloquent writer. I appreciate it .

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Um yeah, wtf was this all about? Why didn't J communicate with any proven villagers? (I forget when and if J died)
J died before anyone was proven, and he said he was pretty busy IRL. I just want to hear dyl's masterpiece riddle. :p

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
It was you Shazzy. You owe me one :p From the looks of things (not knowing HG lore) the riddle hinted at the identity of Seneca. J figured that if he revealed that, Seneca would just use his kill.

Reactions: Shazam08

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"This food has some erring sanity after his loss."

The food part obviously means Cheese, but the erring sanity and loss are what led me to believe he was Seneca.
Lucia was barely a character, so we don't know what happened to her after the events of the first book. She probably stayed on as a game maker as making the mutts was, in the eyes of the game makers, genius.
Plutarch Heavensbee, well, he hardly went insane or suffered any real loss, so he's out.
Now Seneca, he's the only one that fits the bill. He "lost" the hunger games to Katniss and Peeta, lost his job as head gamemaker, and lost his life at the order of President Snow after said fiasco. It is heavily implied in the series that he, rather than eating the nightlock berries or being executed any other way, managed to hang himself. That's the closest thing to erring sanity we have, as well as the loss, ergo, this riddle would make most sense for Cheese to be Seneca.
TL;DR Dylan's a dick.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Fuckin' wot?

Mate, my side won, I win. That is how nearly every other game worked.

OHOHOHOHOOOOO
Let me find my reasoning and the riddle in a moment. You'll see Dylly's a dick.
I believe RJS invoked a rule a long time ago. Were smited people lose. If i remember correctly.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Heh, exactly :)

"Let's pretend we're both seers!" suuuuuuure :p
I thought so that aswell, but as long I had trust on victini and he had on me we could carry on the game.
Also if either of us died the other would be automatically proven.