100th Hunger games - Werewolf edition! [ARENA!]

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Vike, there isn't much evidence for Shazam08 being a gamemaker so it's rather suspicious that you would vote for him instead of doing a antismite.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Shazam for the boring reason that you've demonstrated the highest interest in me revealing a potential plutarch-or-foxface on the main thread.
vote shazam as a pyure antismite.
eh, need to vote. Vote Shazam

Tough luck bud, have no-one better to vote, not really confident with this particular vote.
...Have I just been kicked out of PyikezamX? Jeezum, guys. This would hurt a lot more if I wasn't trying to be lynched.

Antismizzle Epic

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Day 2 recap
After the career's teamed up on shazam no cannon was heared. a bit later a cannonshot could be heared in the distant they tought it was shazam.
  • Shazam got lynched... Whice failed.
  • Vikestep was killed by Acid Fog. he was Mags

Day 3 start

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Hayo! Peeta Mellark, at your service. Please direct all pastries to the right and roleclaims to the left.

Wiress, I swear to god. Drop us a silver parachute.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
If there's a Wiress around, by the way, please go public with your info. You gain nothing by holding on to it.
if anyone was in contact with Cheese and heard something interesting, come on up. You too, Wiress.
Say something, Wiress...

• The_J Died from hunger (got smitten). He was Wiress!
president-snow.jpg

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Conspiracy time! Pyure's our Seneca.

We know J was our Wiress, and we're 99% sure his peek was Seneca at the start of the game. He pushed to lynch Pyure D1.
I know its tradition for us to give wolves a free kill on N1, but I have a small hunch on Plutarch if anyone wants to try it. (Based on actual discussions btw and not just typical Pyure being Pyure)
Well, I have a decent idea on Seneca, but I'm about as believable as you at this point, so good luck with that.
We'll eventually get you lynched N1, which reminds me.

Vote Py-face.
"But Shazam! All the cool kids lynch Pyure D1! What makes J any different?"

For starters, a vast majority of the cool kids don't know a wolf's identity before making their vote. Second, and much more importantly, was J's exact wording in his chat with Py.
I have a decent idea on Seneca, but I'm about as believable as you [Pyure] at this point
J knew Pyure was Seneca, but didn't have the credibility D1 to push for a lynch.

We've also heard rumors of an eloquent writer working for the wolves.
That's funny, I got PM'd by LivingAngryCheese trying to start an alliance on day one. The message was fishy though, so I never accepted the alliance.

The message I received didn't sound like LivingAngryCheese wrote it, it was very devious and used a strategy that not many people do. They start by making us both assume they (LivingAngryCheese) are a tribute and make it sound like that I am the one that may or may not be a gamemaker, but we can break across that barrier with me telling them my role :)
Sound familiar?

Vote Pyure.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Conspiracy time! Pyure's our Seneca.

We know J was our Wiress, and we're 99% sure his peek was Seneca at the start of the game. He pushed to lynch Pyure D1.

"But Shazam! All the cool kids lynch Pyure D1! What makes J any different?"

For starters, a vast majority of the cool kids don't know a wolf's identity before making their vote. Second, and much more importantly, was J's exact wording in his chat with Py.

J knew Pyure was Seneca, but didn't have the credibility D1 to push for a lynch.

We've also heard rumors of an eloquent writer working for the wolves.

Sound familiar?

Vote Pyure.
Ok awesome, now I know you're a wolf. Standard shazam wolf-defense-speech. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not even really reading all that. Its worth pointing out that I've already proven my role to a couple of peeps. And, yes, its a provable role.

Foxface, please disregard our scan on Shazam, switch to secondary target.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Wait, shit. Can anyone besides Peeta make a lynch fail?

wait, shit x2:
Hayo! Peeta Mellark, at your service. Please direct all pastries to the right and roleclaims to the left.

I really should stop reading the day's events in reverse chronological order.