100th Hunger games - Werewolf edition! [ARENA!]

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
As night dawned. The anthem started to play..

At the bloodbath nobody died.

A bit later someone could be heared screaming for help. A new mutation from the game maker entered the arena. Bearcats started attacking the poor foe. RJS was a noble tribiute and decided to help this poor fellow. getting hurt badly in the progress.. Meanwhile in the gamemakers office. the failure got announced. And the one responsible got turned into an avox. ..Aventually he died...

• Nobody got lynched
  • RJS got killed protecting someone
  • A Gamemaker got killed for the failure RJS caused. - Cheese was Lucia
Day 2 start

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Lately we seem to be getting lucky with bodyguard roles huh?

I'm not complaining though.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet. Someone bury RJS deep in the meadow and under a willow.

Pyure! Still willing to hide your hunch on Plutarch?

Also, if anyone was in contact with Cheese and heard something interesting, come on up. You too, Wiress.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'll just antismite Pizzawolf again, in retribution for last game. Unless a target more relevant to this game shows up, that is.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Pyure! Still willing to hide your hunch on Plutarch?
Until I get some more info, yeah.

Vote Shazam for the boring reason that you've demonstrated the highest interest in me revealing a potential plutarch-or-foxface on the main thread. For the record, the other person who showed high interest in his identity was Cheese.

Cheese: Now. Down to business. Any suspicions?
Pyure: I kinda promised myself that the first person to try to dig the Seer out of me is prolly a wolf, so atm you're the highest chance of being a wolf yourself.​

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Mhrm...

Antismite Shazam for... I dunno, looking at Pyure wrong or something. My excuse bucket is a little dry ATM.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
That's funny, I got PM'd by LivingAngryCheese trying to start an alliance on day one. The message was fishy though, so I never accepted the alliance.

The message I received didn't sound like LivingAngryCheese wrote it, it was very devious and used a strategy that not many people do. They start by making us both assume they (LivingAngryCheese) are a tribute and make it sound like that I am the one that may or may not be a gamemaker, but we can break across that barrier with me telling them my role :)

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Shazam for the boring reason that you've demonstrated the highest interest in me revealing a potential plutarch-or-foxface on the main thread.
That's, uh... Alright. You said you had a hunch on Plutarch, then shied away from revealing it. I clearly deserve death for, uh, asking what you'd already offered.

For what it's worth, I've already had a Plutarch/Foxface contact me with my role. Wolf-Shaz would've stopped prodding you ages ago.
Mhrm...

Antismite Shazam for... I dunno, looking at Pyure wrong or something. My excuse bucket is a little dry ATM.
vote shazam as a pyure antismite.
You two may want to check the definition of "antismite".

That's funny, I got PM'd by LivingAngryCheese trying to start an alliance on day one. The message was fishy though, so I never accepted the alliance.

The message I received didn't sound like LivingAngryCheese wrote it, it was very devious and used a strategy that not many people do. They start by making us both assume they (LivingAngryCheese) are a tribute and make it sound like that I am the one that may or may not be a gamemaker, but we can break across that barrier with me telling them my role :)
Can you post the message? We might recognize the writing style.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
That's, uh... Alright. You said you had a hunch on Plutarch, then shied away from revealing it. I clearly deserve death for, uh, asking what you'd already offered.

For what it's worth, I've already had a Plutarch/Foxface contact me with my role. Wolf-Shaz would've stopped prodding you ages ago.
I doubt a plutarch did, and I know the foxface didn't, so I'm happier with the vote as it stands.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I doubt a plutarch did, and I know the foxface didn't, so I'm happier with the vote as it stands.
One of them did. Are you 100% sure that whoever you're in contact with is a Foxface?

Might be a dupe, too. There are 18 players and 13 roles.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
eh, need to vote. Vote Shazam

Tough luck bud, have no-one better to vote, not really confident with this particular vote.