1001 things to do in modded minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Do you think this will reach the 1001th Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 89 57.8%
  • No

Votes: 37 24.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 28 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
910. Inwardly groan at all the demands of the community for porting popular mods to 1.10/1.11, then chuckle at the public rebuke some devs give them in return.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
913. Create a rollercoaster map that takes you through, and transports you between, multiple dimensions - all 3 vanilla dimensions, plus at least 2 others. This could be from a range, including Aroma's Mining Dimension, The Erebus, The Last Millennium, the Deep Dark, Thaumcraft's Outer Lands, Kami's Bedrock Dimension, and of course the full gamut of dimensions that RFTools has to offer :)

Bonus points for using modded carts and/or tracks, and having sights/displays/environmental things unique to modded - such as passing through a grid of lasers from Actually Additions, coasting over a sea of molten metal, or bouncing around using launcher tracks!

R

Richard Rider

912: Blow up your base using the primal wand foci while staring at botania overseers with dispensers with fireworks in them to go out in a big bang!

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
The only problem with nukes is they don't activate coming out of dispensers like TNT does so your cannon designs have to be a throwback to pre-1.5. Other than that, yep. You've basically invented this:

The cut of your jib gets my seal of approval.

916 Fully automate the loading and firing of the nuclear TNT cannon from 915 including uranium processing for ammunition and an interdimensional targeting mechanism that can be dialed to provide a range of targets

Reactions: triggerfinger12

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
917: Achieve the prior by use of a Stargate.
I will never not support this idea. SG Craft is just fun ANYWAY. Hmm I wonder if that's in 1.10.2...

919. Create a fast travel system using Stargates to get across thousands of blocks, including all relevant power systems, chunk loaders and an autodialling system

Reactions: RavynousHunter

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
922. Use rails (I don't think you can use high speed ones for this) and a cart launcher to fire yourself up and through a stargate, landing safely on more rails on the other side.

scottvee

Jul 29, 2019
923. Get the new Lost Cities mod. Forget you still have Battle Towers installed. So ... aggro the golems and let them rampage through the city. Don't worry there's plenty more city to explore.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
(I did not know Battle Towers was still a thing!)

924. Using Battle Towers, Tinkers Construct 2, and a few other mods, recreate the Hexxit experience in 1.10.2 (or later), capturing the feel of that pack :)

I wonder if there's still chocobos...

TheMagikarpGuy

Jul 29, 2019
926. Play the original FTB map;
927. Obtain all the vanilla minerals by mob farming only;
928. Build your house out of Infinity blocks from Avaritia;
929. In Material Engery^4, level the skill level of a TiCo tool up from Clumsy to Hacker;
930. Find a villager that can, with no external expenses from your part, provide you with infinite Emeralds;
931. Kill a 20000 0 20000 Chaos Guardian. No item from Avaritia allowed;
932. Fill a vanilla chest with Primordial Pearls;
933. Go from zero to Draconic in less than 3 IRL days;
934. Give an Infinity Armour to a zombie. He'd also appreciate a stronk sword;
935. Use. The. Mysterious. Potato;
936. Make ALL of the bees with nothing but vanilla Forestry breeding;