1001 things to do in modded minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Do you think this will reach the 1001th Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 89 57.8%
  • No

Votes: 37 24.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 28 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Only if you model it after this one:

r

Edit: Couldn't resist the gag, but I hope this doesn't turn into a political discussion. Please, please don't. This is a safe place. :p

M

MikW

974. make a statue of yourself kissing your dream gf/wife if you don't have one yet.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Only if you model it after this one:

r

Edit: Couldn't resist the gag, but I hope this doesn't turn into a political discussion. Please, please don't. This is a safe place. :p

973a (alternate Option): Make this out of cheese then slowly melt it over low flames to prepare for a Nacho/Fondue party :D

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
978- Install Valkarian Warfare, and build yourself some sweet looking craft
979- build a machine to carry the yourself into the secret hanger and then right into the cockpit. Redpower style frames are good for making large secret doors/moving furniture
980- play the appropriate theme song for ultimate style points

scottvee

Jul 29, 2019
That 976 mega train sounds like crazy fun. A minecart full of an item sounds like a new unit of measure for some future Avaritia mod to deal with. Maybe one train per mod slowly dragging down the tracks to infinity. Oh those darn fusion coils.

scottvee

Jul 29, 2019
982. Power your whole base using only toast.
983. Power your base using molten metal cows and a numismatic dynamo.
983. Only get crops from phytogenic insulators.

Is it bad luck if your cow full of liquid sunshine falls down a hole and dies?

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
982. Power your whole base using only toast.
983. Power your base using molten metal cows and a numismatic dynamo.
983. Only get crops from phytogenic insulators.
I love these :D

984: Store your mob and crop farms inside isolated AE2 Spatial Storage cells with chunkloaders and quantum rings for sending items and redstone signals.
985: Put yourself in your own pocket.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
986. Make a bouncy castle in an at least 20×20 blocks area.
slime blocks?

987. Create a plane to jump out of, and have a competition to land on different sized IE Jump Cushions - small cushions earn you higher points!

It would be handy if there was something like the elytra but less effective - slows you down a little, and lets you move a little more than normal when falling, but not too much. I'm basically visualising a Point Break skydiving moment.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
slime blocks?

987. Create a plane to jump out of, and have a competition to land on different sized IE Jump Cushions - small cushions earn you higher points!

It would be handy if there was something like the elytra but less effective - slows you down a little, and lets you move a little more than normal when falling, but not too much. I'm basically visualising a Point Break skydiving moment.

What if you had a steel cable suspended at build limit? Use the Engineer's Skyhook to slide to the drop zone. Extra points if you wear TiCo Slime Boots and have to one-hop a large wall before entering the landing zone.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
On 987: Later versions of Archimedes ships give you a parachute when you drop out of them without disassembling the ship. Could be handy.

On 976: That one is something I saw done for Factorio, which was kind of crazy awesome, but Modded Minecraft has way more items to try and make.

988: 987, but you have to hang glide/Elytra through several terrain features, bouncing either with slime boots or slime blocks between. Points for smaller pads and smaller openings in the terrain features.