1001 things to do in modded minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Do you think this will reach the 1001th Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 89 57.8%
  • No

Votes: 37 24.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 28 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starfang42

Jul 29, 2019
858: Make a Funky locomotion/AE2 chunk eater. Bonus points if you use Identity Annihilation Planes (I'm guessing I'll need the equivalent of 2200-2400 raw fluix crystals when all is said and done). Bonus laughs if while designing it (preferably in creative), you realize halfway through your first attempt that you are using four times more p2p tunnels than you actually need, and no, you don't actually have to use two sides of a ME Controller just to support your p2p network.

TheMagikarpGuy

Jul 29, 2019
859: Build a vanilla Ender Dragon XP farm, then try finding something modded that outperforms it.
860: Create e bombing machine by using Funky Locomotion, ae2, and lots of nukes, then have it run over your dirt hut you never bothered to change, and lose everything.
861: Reload your backup.
862: Remake the Pietà of Michelangelo using Chisel and Bits.
862: Slap Orespawn into FTB Infinity Evolved, and try to beat Mobzilla, the King, and the Queen, without using anything from Draconic Evolution or Orespawn itself.
863: Create an unbreakable hammer in 1.10 TiCo (it's possible with vanilla TiCo and no reinforced modifiers, but I won't be telling ya how you do it), then recycle it once you get a quarry by creating an automatic lag fortune machine usibg a Mechanical User to honour the humble tool.

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
866: Create some obligatory man tower out of chisel blocks. (you know what kind of man-tower i mean)
867: Realize the man-tower looks ugly, and blow it up with nukes.
868: Remember that the man-tower was on top of your base, and cry because all of you remaining items are irradiated due to the blast.
869: Create a new world, and do your best to not make the same mistakes again.
870: Completely fail at the last part of #869

Reactions: malicious_bloke

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
873 "accidently" detonate a draconic evolution reactor in your base and have your giant base and everything around it evaporate to nothingness

Reactions: fowltief

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
875. Use the mod that allows you to become any mob, and build at that specific height. No more issues with zombies, they aren't one block tall.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
876: Recreate the Great Pyramid of Cheops in Minecraft, dimensions and orientation correct, using obsidian that you have mined (whether by hand, with drill or with quarry).

Does that include actually killing the Chaos Guardian? I know power tools are dangerous and all, but I'm not sure how effective that would be.
No, no it does not :p

scottvee

Jul 29, 2019
880. Cheat your forestry butterflies by catching one in a safari net and using an MFR spawner to make a whole lot more.
881. Also a fun way to add color to a rival's base.

scottvee

Jul 29, 2019
882. Give half your bees the Heroic effect and half the Beatific effect, and invite some mobs over to play.
883. Build a base solely out of harvestcraft food crates.
884. Make snow golems in Limbo. Perfect revenge for all those times the creepy monoliths stared at you.
885. Back in Limbo, test every block until you find the ones in your modpack that don't decay. Then build a base down there with a dimensional door back to reality. Bonus point if you bring a fridge with you.

scottvee

Jul 29, 2019
886. Spend hours building a second gregtech IDSU only to realize you won't get another billion EU storage, only share the billion you already had on hand.

scottvee

Jul 29, 2019
887. A fun old exploit ... fill your hotbar with normal gravity guns then make a twilight forest portal. Stick your tongue out, get hit by lightning. Take the supercharged gravity guns to an uncrafting table to collect your nether stars.

scottvee

Jul 29, 2019
888. When you finally do get another base setup that really needs a lot of power, forget where you left that thing from 886.