1001 things to do in modded minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Do you think this will reach the 1001th Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 89 57.8%
  • No

Votes: 37 24.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 28 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

micmou

Jul 29, 2019
845: Build a quantum suit factory entirely out of BC and Logistics Pipes and have it not lag

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
He's more likely to find the Bovine Particle than the Beef Boson.
842. Connect layers of your base using sexy as hell RFTools Elevators.

843. Ditch AE/Refined Storage and experience the awe and wonder of RFTools Modular Storage and Storage Scanner. Add a Drawer Controller for added wow.

Yeah, I've been on a Mek/RFTools kick, sue me.
846: Sue @Inaeo as requested using the Vanilla chest lawsuit.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
847. Build a system for creating crystallised oil automatically using only Actually Additions and vanilla. Then tell me how :p

848. Create a 1.10 successor to the Obscurity modpack, including finding a good alternative for the Compact Machines mod

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
850: Build a to-scale version of the NCC-1701-D...

...using only Chisels & Bits.

847. Build a system for creating crystallised oil automatically using only Actually Additions and vanilla. Then tell me how :p
Sorry to quote myself; I almost managed this! In the end I used ExUtils2 scanners as well. Its not perfect, but it does the job.

M

Modded farmer

95. Make a fully-automated 5x ore processing plant that consumes no outside resources save power without using RoC's Extractor. Hint: Thermal Expansion can produce Niter (aka saltpeter) from sandstone (renewable via pulverizing cobblestone), which is a couple of processing steps away from the only external reagent needed by the top-tier Mekanism pre processing chain. All the other reagents can be produced form water and power with nothing other than more Mekanism machines.

Hang on a second- can't Mek turn cobble into gravel with one of its own machines? Why didn't I think of this before?

95.1. Make a fully-automated 5x ore processing plant using only Mekanism and Extra Utilities (for fast and lagfree water and cobble generation).

96. Do all the things on this list that don't instruct you to do themselves.

How do you do 95? Is there a tutorial?

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
For the slurry production, you need (I think) HCl. You can get hydrogen easily from an electrolytic separator, chlorine can come brine, methinks. Cleaning it just requires water. After that, I think you need oxygen, which you'll be getting as you make hydrogen, and the rest is just power.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019

For the slurry production, you need (I think) HCl. You can get hydrogen easily from an electrolytic separator, chlorine can come brine, methinks. Cleaning it just requires water. After that, I think you need oxygen, which you'll be getting as you make hydrogen, and the rest is just power.

http://wiki.aidancbrady.com/wiki/Ore_Processing

The Official Mekanism wiki has a pretty good breakdown.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013

Mimic.png

Fully autotmateable 8x diamond processing.

*declares victory*

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
856. Clear out everything but the chaos crystal chamber on a Chaos Guardian island, using nothing but an Actually Additions drill and some Draconic Flux Capacitors.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
856. Clear out everything but the chaos crystal chamber on a Chaos Guardian island, using nothing but an Actually Additions drill and some Draconic Flux Capacitors.
Does that include actually killing the Chaos Guardian? I know power tools are dangerous and all, but I'm not sure how effective that would be.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame