1000 things to do in Modded mc.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
#96??: Die at the hands of your own mob farm, by either the farm itself or the mobs in the farm.

Can't tell you how many times I've done that.

#76 (I think?): Fill a friend's house with buckets of Resonant Ender. Bonus points if they get ported and die from it.

Last edited:

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
77: Set up a self-sustaining RotaryCraft jet fuel production facility using Magical Crops.
H....HOW?! I WANT!

#no1curr: Go around picking people to boost from "Active Member" to "Well-Known Member" on the FTB Forums.

As a reminder, everyone, if we actually count our numbers we end up with only 1000 things in this list, and that's no fun. I mean, it's bad too.

#no1curr: Steal 20 cakes from the bakery on a server during a big fight of some kind. That's as many as four fives. And that's terrible.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
#no1curr: Go around picking people to boost from "Active Member" to "Well-Known Member" on the FTB Forums.

That was the most alerts I have seen come in during a one minute period. :eek:

#79 (Cause @YX33A can't won't count): Trap someone in their house with qCraft disappearing entrance.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
That was the most alerts I have seen come in during a one minute period. :eek:

#79 (Cause @YX33A can't won't count): Trap someone in their house with qCraft disappearing entrance.
Man, I keep seeing these posts and thinking, maybe I should join a server. But if the internet here wasn't worse then in china(in terms of bandwidth, anyway), I could do so and enjoy it.

And trust me, it's hardly the most I've seen. Only like, what, 20 or so in one minute?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Man, I keep seeing these posts and thinking, maybe I should join a server. But if the internet here wasn't worse then in china(in terms of bandwidth, anyway), I could do so and enjoy it.

I normally do this stuff on private servers against friends, mainly because they like to steal everything.

And trust me, it's hardly the most I've seen. Only like, what, 20 or so in one minute?

Haha yeah, about that many. Not that it did too much good. :p

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
#whosawhastit: Automate automation

# rnd#: TURTLES!!!

#man: have fun with all the XU generators(pokes Dire for better and more interesting vids)

#?: make Witchery into a power source in some insane fashion[DOUBLEPOST=1394666478][/DOUBLEPOST]
H....HOW?! I WANT!

Don't look at me :p

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
#whosawhastit: Automate automation

# rnd#: TURTLES!!!

#man: have fun with all the XU generators(pokes Dire for better and more interesting vids)

#?: make Witchery into a power source in some insane fashion[DOUBLEPOST=1394666478][/DOUBLEPOST]

Don't look at me :p
A lot of those sound interesting, but you're a ways away from a boost. Once you hit 100 likes you're in range, really.

Reactions: kaovalin

Sidorion

Jul 29, 2019
Good old four-colored piston monitor.........

#82: make a list of 1000 things to do in modded minecraft

Taiine

Jul 29, 2019
83? Sit in creative with Morphs as a mob of any kind on a server and sit some place public and see how long it takes others to figure out why they cant kill it. Bonus if you can get more then 10 people trying together. (done this, it's a good laugh!)