1.7.x Packs Yet!? [Mindcrack/DW20/Ultimate/Lite/Horizons/Monster/Unleashed/Unhinged/Tech/Magic/etc]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Another idea would be to keep the mod list formatted in such a way that you only need to list the mods once on the leftmost side. If a pack does not have that mod, just leave the field entirely blank.
I might if I add more lists but it might just be harder to read. Most people are only worried about one pack. I may move to googlespreadsheets too Im OCD when it comes to fonts and such :p

This is awesome, really helpful. Any possibility of adding the Ultimate Pack?
That was next on my list actually.

DW has extrabees, nuclearcontrol and the twilight forest.
Does it? FTB must not have updated their list in a log time or something. Ill add em in. NC is listed though.

I put this in the OP yesterday, this doesn't do what the OP is intended to do; filter the lists by pack. It and my main one (the other link) are helpful in making this though.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Seems kind of funny to me how the Ultimate Pack, which has the most mods and statically would take the longest to have all of them updated is leading in percentage updated.

I guess it's just because it has more mods and some of what it has is in other packs, so the probability is actually in it's favor for being completed quicker at first, but it in reality would be the last to update due to it having mods that the other packs don't depend on.
Though it's worth noting that the Direwolf20 pack technically won't update until he does, which could be sooner or later then any pack, and would could change quite a bit if it updated sooner(due to things not being updated and him not waiting for them and thus likely seeking replacements), or later(as more mods would have been released by that point, meaning he'd have more choices as to what mods to add to his pack).

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
The way I rate the % is no = 0 dev = 0.5 and yes = 1. Add them together and divide by # of mods. Also people dont technically have to wait for the pack authors, they can update manually. Unless you mean he updates without all his listed mods. And that may be so, but even then this would serve as a completeness indication. Plus some mods *need* to be done as they are part of world gen

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Wait wait wait wait wait. Redpower is on dev?!?!?! Does that mean that Eloraam isn't dead?

She tweeted about 5 weeks ago that she is still amung the living and intrested in updating. Who knows when that will be. RP is one of the largest mods made, no idea if anyone is helping her.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
5 weeks ago. 5 weeks ago! 5 WEEKS AGO! No one's heard a thing from her. Not at PAX, not in Forgecraft right now (as far as I can see), not on twitter or anywhere. Disappeared. Again. 5 weeks ago is not enough to say dev.

Reactions: Dravarden

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
5 weeks ago. 5 weeks ago! 5 WEEKS AGO! No one's heard a thing from her. Not at PAX, not in Forgecraft right now (as far as I can see), not on twitter or anywhere. Disappeared. Again. 5 weeks ago is not enough to say dev.

Shes developing it.....slowly. Thats enough to say dev. She has a job and whatnot, so time can fly when busy. Ill give her another couple weeks before I set that to no. :(

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft isn't dev, azanor isn't working on it at the moment, he is occupied building a house IRL.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft isn't dev, azanor isn't working on it at the moment, he is occupied building a house IRL.

From what I read he has plans to work and update the mod. Those plans may or may not be before of after other plans. Until he says "im not updating this, i hate you bigglesworth and you should die ya jerk" it will stay in dev (or after a couple months of no word from him). All the ones that say 'no' have no word from the author for a long time about anything having to do with 1.5 or interest therein.

I thank you for that bit of info though