1.7.x Packs Yet!? [Mindcrack/DW20/Ultimate/Lite/Horizons/Monster/Unleashed/Unhinged/Tech/Magic/etc]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
So instead of asking if FTB is 1.X.X yet and getting murdered in my sleep, I thought I'd make a spreadsheet. Currently the lists I find dont have an option (yet?) to filter by mod-pack. As I use the Mindcrack pack that's what im going to start with (omgwtfbbq more packs added). If anything this can be useful to see about what % we have to go till this modpack is full 1.x.x ready.

Code:
-> No:  means no sign from the author of plans to make an updated version and no version works with the current MC version.
-> Dev: means the mod has (planned) versions for 1.x.x but they are either in development, or unstable.
-> Yes: Stable version available for this MC version.

- Let me know if something needs fixing or updating. -

(✌゚∀゚)☞MEGA ULTRA SUPER SPREADSHEET ATTACK☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Note: Packs Unleashed and Unhinged are 1.5.x packs but very close to being able to go 1.6.x.​

Last edited:

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: Lambert2191

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Those lists help, but I dont use all those mods. Indeed, very few people use ALL those mods. This list is filtered to the Mindcrack pack so people that use this pack (and others if I I/others want to add) can see at a glance how much progress their pack is making to completion.

Until one of those lists provide a per-pack filter, this is more practical and useful for me.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Considering making another column for 'in early progress' or something.

Why not just use "No" in red to define "No progress on 1.5 made at all", "Yes" in green to define "1.5.X version released", and then "Yes" in yellow/orange to define "1.5.X version in beta/progress". You could also go with "Soon", although make sure to imagemap the image to link all instances of that to that one Shoop-sheep-soon picture.

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
Its actively being ported with official betas labled by the author for 1.5 here http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_lf/changes

And do you know what hte red dot means?
The port doesn't even work due to compile errors. They might have another version internaly available which works, but there is NO public version available not even an Alpha/Beta one.

I think what Guswut said is a good addition to your list.

EDIT:
PS: If this post sounds somewhat rude to you i apologize, i did not mean to be rude.

Reactions: Guswut

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Why not just use "No" in red to define "No progress on 1.5 made at all", "Yes" in green to define "1.5.X version released", and then "Yes" in yellow/orange to define "1.5.X version in beta/progress". You could also go with "Soon", although make sure to imagemap the image to link all instances of that to that one Shoop-sheep-soon picture.

Ive considered that as well, but i cant really know if there is progress being made or not on these. Not all authors do public commits. For practical means it might be ok to do it I guess. perhaps I will change the background on the 1.5 column to be either red or green to indicate 'working' and 'non-working'.

zomg new color

Reactions: Guswut

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Went through this morning and found several more that I read are in development for 1.5. More could be too, but I am not finding anything from the author that says they are or any betas. If others find something let me know.. Also starting to try and organize the list some.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
omgwtfbbq added DW20.

Another idea would be to keep the mod list formatted in such a way that you only need to list the mods once on the leftmost side. If a pack does not have that mod, just leave the field entirely blank.