[1.7.10][WIP]Industry Gigant[BQ][GregTech+Rotarycraft]

Turmfalke

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone found a way to make wrought iron with the immersive engineering blast furnace being disabled?

Impiryo

Jul 29, 2019
The blast furnace is disabled, but the improved/reinforced one isn't, and it now takes coke oven bricks to make. The steel you can get from a bronze blast furnace.

My current issue: I can't make brownstone road because the chisel from TC is disabled, so I can't unlock town 3

Turmfalke

Jul 29, 2019
Well, ok does the improved one register for the wrought iron quest?

E:
Also do I got it right that it takes 216 steel to make the improved one? each steel ingot requires 5minutes so 18hours of producing steel in a bronze blast furnace?

Ormusn2o

Jul 29, 2019
The blast furnace is disabled, but the improved/reinforced one isn't, and it now takes coke oven bricks to make. The steel you can get from a bronze blast furnace.

My current issue: I can't make brownstone road because the chisel from TC is disabled, so I can't unlock town 3

Its not, all the tools in TC are still in the game. Just remember you only have limited aluminium brass and from what i noticed, you cant recycle them. Just make basic crafters from TC and make chisel out of wood and make mold out of it, then you can make iron/bronze chisels.

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019

Can you use a normal Chisel chisel?

Quadran

Jul 29, 2019
Had the same a couple of times. It seems to happen most often when I afk and tab out of the game (while keeping it running). I've put the issue on github.
You can restore the QuestProgress.json file (under your save folder) from a backup.

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Iirc it stores the data on the scoreboard so even if it doesn't show in the book it's still there. Don't quote me on that though

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
Just uploaded IndustryGigant 0.4.0 to curse.

I hope it does fix the Better Questing issues.

Industry Gigant 0.4.0
Add Better Builders Wands
Update IGCore 0.1.4 -> 0.1.5
Update DragonAPI,Rotarycraft,Reactorcraft 16b->16d

Remove remaining metal smelting from furnace.
Fix cobalt brass alloying.
Clean up config files.
Move QuestAutoupdate into IGCore. Runs only once every restart at first server tick.
Disabled BQ autoupdate quest.
Disabled ProjectRed alternative Red Alloy recipes.
Fixed opencomputers script.
Fix wooden pipe recipe.
Reenable default recipe for BC Autoworkbench.
Remove disabled lenses from BC script.
Fix heavy engineering block recipe.
More expensive MagCraft Crafter recipe.
2 new earlygame Quests.
30+ new trades.

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019

Industry Gigant 0.4.0

Clean up config files.
Move QuestAutoupdate into IGCore. Runs only once every restart at first server tick.
Fix wooden pipe recipe.
2 new earlygame Quests.
30+ new trades.
Sweet. I'd just like to say awesome work so far. :)

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
Having lots of fun so far. Two questions for those more experienced with Gregtech/this pack?

1) I just finished assembling the electric blast furnace (and associated quest). How should I be procuring aluminum dust/ore to smelt in it?

2) What do you think is a good next-stage power system? Right now I have 8 solar boilers and need to let power build up in battery buffers in between each major batch of processing. (Available tech includes most LV machines, a forestry tree farm [Currently producing wood for charcoal and furniture], and a fairly plentiful supply of coins.)

Quadran

Jul 29, 2019

Industry Gigant 0.4.0

Clean up config files.
Fix wooden pipe recipe.
2 new earlygame Quests.
30+ new trades.

Nice, really enjoying the pack! Curse seems to be a bit slow updating, any chance you can also put it on your onedrive? ;)

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
Curse denied the upload because of missing permissions... Permission for IGCore which is my own coremod...
Put it on OneDrive now and tried to reupload with permission.

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
Seems there are accidentally two different types of molten lead. Will try to get rid of one. Best you get the currently molten lead out before i'm done and update.

Ormusn2o

Jul 29, 2019
Seems there are accidentally two different types of molten lead. Will try to get rid of one. Best you get the currently molten lead out before i'm done and update.

Yeah, its not problem for me, im just going to spawn it in.