[1.7.10][WIP]Industry Gigant[BQ][GregTech+Rotarycraft]

Ormusn2o

Jul 29, 2019
Using 0.2

I dont undestand how trader works, im trying to get copper and tin but it does not work, i have all the items in correct slots, tried a lever and it all does not work. Am i just retarded or is there something wrong?

PaladinOne

Jul 29, 2019
Did you put a Battery in the Trader to give it a little energy? It doesn't consume energy for a lot of its trades, but it does require some energy stored to activate.

Ormusn2o

Jul 29, 2019
Did you put a Battery in the Trader to give it a little energy? It doesn't consume energy for a lot of its trades, but it does require some energy stored to activate.

Oh i tried in the greyout slots, i just did not realised there are hidden slots that were not visible. I strated clicking on the gui and found the battery slot, THANKS!

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
It seems that the GT stone gear recipe also appears for the wood gear? So that the file+stone+stone-button recipe makes a wood gear in the crafting table.

Reactions: Ormusn2o

Reaccon

Jul 29, 2019
Can you maybe add Agricraft? This give it a better "Industrial" feeling (If you know IndustryGiant)

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Can you maybe add Agricraft? This give it a better "Industrial" feeling (If you know IndustryGiant)
As a first major question, what would Agricraft give that IC2 crop breeding doesn't already give in your opinion?

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
As a first major question, what would Agricraft give that IC2 crop breeding doesn't already give in your opinion?

I know that question was not directed at myself but, if I may, I think that Agricraft offers a lot more openness and less randomness about what it can do and the progression is well documented and easier to follow than all the randomness and prayers to RNGesus IC2 involves. (I have only recently tried IC2 after playing with Agricraft for a long time and I prefer the latter).

Reaccon

Jul 29, 2019
As @An0nymuS already told, its not that confussing and its much better to automate it and it looks much better. Even the "Sprinkler" looks quite Awesome for a Gardenhouse.

Reaccon

Jul 29, 2019
I'm conflicted about IC2 vs ArgiCraft. IC2 randomness is super annoying, but AgriCraft is too simple. Wish there was a happy medium.

Yeah i know what you mean.. Agricraft is pretty easy if you know how to use it and even the Crossbreeding is easy as fuck. But the best benefit is the automation and i think you cant do this on IC2 or?
#sorry4mybadenglish

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if IC2 crop weights are configurable. If so, the randomness can be tightened which would make it a bit more enjoyable. The other option would be through quest rewards, granting some of the lower tier seeds to help accelerate the speed of progression through the crops.

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah i know what you mean.. Agricraft is pretty easy if you know how to use it and even the Crossbreeding is easy as fuck. But the best benefit is the automation and i think you cant do this on IC2 or?
#sorry4mybadenglish
You can automate the growth of IC2 crops once you get some machines setup.

Reaccon

Jul 29, 2019
just as quick information seeing this discussion:
Why do we have Food Quests, if we are not allowed to make food? Or im dumb and dont understand this?

Concrete is quite OP (2 Coins for 2 Clay + 2 Sand + 2 Gravel) == 16 Bricks (64 Clay) 2 Coins

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
With resources i mean ores/metals.
Wood, food and other plants are still normal farmable.

And finding the best trades is one of the main points of the pack. I will adjust trade still a bit, but looking what is currently the best you can make is what the pack is about.