[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

exops91

Jul 29, 2019
Comes to the node transducers if I remeber from watching dire wolf20 the lever needs to be on top of it if need be also try other mods that add red stone such as ender io red stone conduit. If I was you make a test world that's super flat and use creative to find what can and can't activate it the use that in your survival world

Reactions: Lottanubs

DeadlyPacker

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone here have this on a public server. I am working on setting mine up however it would be great to hear from others what mods are too laggy for the public side. I average around 30 players any given night, and I have not worked with several of these mods before.

Puretic

Jul 29, 2019
I cannot FOR THE LIFE OF ME Survive Hunger Ovehaul..... ITS TOO HARD AND CROPS TAKES LIKE 100 DAYS TO GROW D;

mafrasi2

Jul 29, 2019
I cannot FOR THE LIFE OF ME Survive Hunger Ovehaul..... ITS TOO HARD AND CROPS TAKES LIKE 100 DAYS TO GROW D;
Try using the watering can or the sprinkler. Yes the start is hard, but it gets much better over time.

As soon as you get to the nether collect some flesh, make meat blocks, convert them to raw meat ingots and cook them -> basically infinite food (I currently own 3M meat ingots)

Lepsink

Jul 29, 2019
is the mob spawnrate slowed down ? i built my standard spike-mobfarm-tower, but it seems like no mobs are spawning at all. i think i saw 2 skeletons in 15 minutes of playing.
and yes, the farm is at leat 25 blocks away from my base.

mafrasi2

Jul 29, 2019
is the mob spawnrate slowed down ? i built my standard spike-mobfarm-tower, but it seems like no mobs are spawning at all. i think i saw 2 skeletons in 15 minutes of playing.
and yes, the farm is at leat 25 blocks away from my base.
I'm getting the same feeling. I'm playing on hard and have not seen a mob for AGES... Something is really wrong there.

Lepsink

Jul 29, 2019
can one change that on his own ? is that a config thing or so ? i dont think i want to hunt every night all over the map for specific mob drops

Lottanubs

Jul 29, 2019
I get that too on a Tekkit server the uncle of a friend has. My guess is that once your map gets big enough mob spawns just.. Spread thin? I'm not sure how vanilla mob spawning works, but isn't there a limit on how many mobs are allowed to be spawned in at once?

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
when turning applied energistics channels setting to false, in order to remove the channel req. the game crashes on launch anybody experiencing this? (1.2.3) turning it back to true resolves the crash but is not what i want from it :/

mafrasi2

Jul 29, 2019
I get that too on a Tekkit server the uncle of a friend has. My guess is that once your map gets big enough mob spawns just.. Spread thin? I'm not sure how vanilla mob spawning works, but isn't there a limit on how many mobs are allowed to be spawned in at once?
I'm pretty sure, they only spawn inside loaded chunks, but on my server there are only about 30 loaded chunks.

DeadlyPacker

Jul 29, 2019
Try a kill-all command just to see how many are on your map. Maybe the monsters are hitting the spawn cap in a certain area. Sometimes a certain mod can cause issues.. Think Rainbow forest and over populated animal spawns.

DeadlyPacker

Jul 29, 2019
Also I would post the Monster spawn issue on the Github.. Although not sure how much Yulife is using that at the moment.

Puretic

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty new to magic mods since is normally only use tech but is this something i should worry about? D;
Odf0RkP.png

Edlittle

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going insane, how can I unlock the Everfull Urn? I have Arcane Ear, Infusion, lots of stuff unlocked, but I can't even see it.

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty new to magic mods since is normally only use tech but is this something i should worry about? D;
Odf0RkP.png

No need to worry, it will just turn the ground around it black and spawn really strong zombies. It only effects a 8 block radius and does not spread beyond that. Now if you run into purple ground and taint be worried.

DeadlyPacker

Jul 29, 2019
What is the last stable server version? I know 1.2.3 is stable but requires a mod update. I don't think I can get my players all to understand how to do that. So should I go 1.2.2 or wait for Yulife to push out a 1.2.4?

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
What is the last stable server version? I know 1.2.3 is stable but requires a mod update. I don't think I can get my players all to understand how to do that. So should I go 1.2.2 or wait for Yulife to push out a 1.2.4?

1.2.0 should be the last mostly stable version but is VERY out dated as Mekanism generators are broken(server crash upon placing) in 1.2.2 and in 1.2.1 NEI is broken(Displays nothing).

Personally I would recommend 1.2.2 and tell everyone not to use Mekanism generators to avoid the server crash. Which will even prevent the server from starting until you use MCedit to delete the generator.

DeadlyPacker

Jul 29, 2019
1.2.0 should be the last mostly stable version but is VERY out dated as Mekanism generators are broken(server crash upon placing) in 1.2.2 and in 1.2.1 NEI is broken(Displays nothing).

Personally I would recommend 1.2.2 and tell everyone not to use Mekanism generators to avoid the server crash. Which will even prevent the server from starting until you use MCedit to delete the generator.

Thanks! I will just screw with the item Id server side so it doesn't match client side so it can't be used.