[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

malianx

Jul 29, 2019
Is this not intended to be played with hqm hardcore enabled? None of the quests reward with lives.

Also, Reaper is Calling seems to have an objective of dying 20 times, that never updates and conflicts with hardcore mode.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Is this not intended to be played with hqm hardcore enabled? None of the quests reward with lives.

Also, Reaper is Calling seems to have an objective of dying 20 times, that never updates and conflicts with hardcore mode.
No, it is not intended to use hardcore questing mode.

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
how do you make the wireless me fluid terminal nei says nothing it can not be made but
you need it for quest ?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
My apologies people, I didn't read a licence properly for a new mod, I just got told by that but I need to go to to work, though 1.1.4 should be up relatively soon. Once again, sorry.

celo747

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for a bit off topic.

Thank you for saying in the op that turning vsync off might help performance. Ive been thinking since the start of 1.7 packs that i was doomed to never being able to hit over 60fps ever again and that maybe after a few months 1.7 would be able to run as good as 1.6. I never thought to check if vsync somehow turned on... So i thank you Yulife so much for the extra 100fps+...

DeckadeNemo

Jul 29, 2019
Updated server is on the FTB launcher but the client doesn't seem to be updating. It keeps reverting back to the 1.1.3 version.

EDIT: Looks like if you do a force update it fixes it.

Last edited:

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
It worked fine for when I updated and I'm in the process of updating my server. As for your issue, make sure to have force update enabled in your ftb launcher options. As sometimes the ftb launcher likes to derp and forget to correctly download packs especially when they were just updated.

DeckadeNemo

Jul 29, 2019
It worked fine for when I updated and I'm in the process of updating my server. As for your issue, make sure to have force update enabled in your ftb launcher options. As sometimes the ftb launcher likes to derp and forget to correctly download packs especially when they were just updated.

Thanks for the info!!

UrNotFunny

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to 1.1.4, looks like my Mekanism universal cables aren't connecting to anything but mekanism machines. (won't connect to my MFR planter or ender IO machines). Something I'm doing wrong?

Milonex

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to 1.1.4, looks like my Mekanism universal cables aren't connecting to anything but mekanism machines. (won't connect to my MFR planter or ender IO machines). Something I'm doing wrong?
I have the same problem and I can't switch to Ender IO cable since they are in my AE system which isn't powered since mekanism cable dosn't power it anymore. Waiting for a bugfix since my world is kind of broken without them right now =/

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a public server or something for this pack? I swear I've heard something about pm-ing someone to get access.
Edit: lol, course I did. It's in the game intro. Where do I find the two mentioned people?

Also, how does the IRC integration work? I don't think anyone can hear me, and I'm assuming I'll need to /join #something.

Last edited:

DragoonPreston

Jul 29, 2019
mrbaggins You send a PM to Yulife to get whitelisted on the Main server.

To get the IRC working press tab in the chat window, it switches what server your talking on.

Titan_of_Time

Jul 29, 2019
Go to load up my world after updating, made sure to add BluePower back in, but its still telling me its missing 2 things... Hardcore Ender Expansion Spectral Wand and Enderman Relic Repaired. Do these matter?

mrbaggins

Jul 29, 2019
I got that earlier today. I went from 3 to 4, and didn't get the message.

Then I crashed out (When picking up my sting dagger from a chest?) and when I went to reload, the launcher made me update from 3 to 4 again. Then I got that message.

I just carried on. I expect somewhere I'll find a dungeon wtih apparently bad loot which is really missing the wand, but I don't know HCEE anyway, so I won't miss it.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Go to load up my world after updating, made sure to add BluePower back in, but its still telling me its missing 2 things... Hardcore Ender Expansion Spectral Wand and Enderman Relic Repaired. Do these matter?
These items were removed for some reason. Not sure.